PDA

View Full Version : Mary got the messages

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that we got in total 244 messages that we transmitted to Mary. she got it yesterday and says hello! She will now have to read it!

By the way, she is back in Paris for a few days and doesn't know yet if she will have surgery, and if she does, if it will be in Paris or in Florida.

So thanks to everyone who sent a message, be assured she will appreciate it!

(there were about 90 pages!!!!! Very impressive!)

pierce_fanatic
Oct 30th, 2006, 08:55 AM
:sad: i never got to send a message because i was too lost for words :sad:

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 08:57 AM
:sad: i never got to send a message because i was too lost for words :sad:

Don't worry, take your time, we, Fans from the French forum, plan on sending her regularly (every month, or so) support and comfort messages throughout her recovery! So whenever you feel like it, you may write something on the same topic! :wavey:

pierce_fanatic
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Don't worry, take your time, we, Fans from the French forum, plan on sending her regularly (every month, or so) support and comfort messages throughout her recovery! So whenever you feel like it, you may write something on the same topic! :wavey:
thanks stefi and the fans from the french forum :kiss:

Lunatiq
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:29 AM

Does she read our English forum?;) You have Mary's email?;) Lucky one;) If You would know something about chat with Mary or if we could organize chat with her...That would be something...Even for 15 minutes;) And we must think about her official webside;) Don't You think so...??;)

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:22 AM
steffi how did you send the messages to her? what address did you send them to? how did you know she got them?

I would love to talk to Mary :)

ashwu
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:36 AM
thank you stefi so much for sending the messages to her!

MistyGrey
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:38 AM
We cant expect Stefi to tell us her source ppl! :D
I am just glad Mary got our messages.

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry guys, I can just tell you she got it, that it's 100% sure! The French Fans forum did it, not especially me! I'm just giving you the news, as the others do not all speak english!

We Hope you understand! But each time you have something to tell her, you can go on writing in the support thread!!! We will store it and give it to her later.

I don't know if she's already been on that forum, but she knows it exists thanks to all the messages we have already given to her!

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Steffi can you please tell me the website to give her the support messages. I can speak french fairly fluently.

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Of course!

Here it is:

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/

But you can also post on the support thread on this forum, we always check both! We never forget the non French speaking fans!!!

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Did the messages on the "Support Messages for Mary" on this forum get sent to Mary?

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Yes, of course! :bounce:
The messages sent to Mary were from:

_ The French forum
_ WTA World, general messages, Support Mary...
_ WTA World, There's something about Mary, Support Mary...

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:19 AM
You said there were 90 pages of messages. On the forum which you gave me the link (the french one) on the support messages for Mary there is only 6 pages .....

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:21 AM
You said there were 90 pages of messages. On the forum which you gave me the link (the french one) on the support messages for Mary there is only 6 pages .....

A page on a forum is not the same as a page printed. And you have to add all the pages from the threads I listed below! (count 3 messages per printed page)

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:23 AM
How do you know Mary received the messages from this forum (by the way sorry for being so rude and asking so many questions)

Yes, of course! :bounce:
The messages sent to Mary were from:

_ The French forum
_ WTA World, general messages, Support Mary...
_ WTA World, There's something about Mary, Support Mary...

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:25 AM
She received it for sure, but I can't tell you more! Sorry!:wavey:

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:25 AM
But how do you know she received them!!!

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:28 AM
But how do you know she received them!!!

I can't tell you how I know without telling you how we gave it, so just believe me, she got it, it's sure 100%!!! :wavey:

Angel_Mary
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Everytime Mary got messages from supporters she always read them !

I'm sure she's gonna be touched by all those messages. As Steffi says, we will be doing many stuff to show her, during all the time she'll be far from tennis court, that we think about her all the time and that she's not alone.

So, for who wants to do a video message on DV (only on DV) you can send me a private message and I'll explain to you what I'm gonna do.

For all of you who didn't saw this topic before you can still leave messages. Super Steffi will check, print them and we'll find the way to give them to Mary.

Angel_Mary
Oct 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM
You'll see soon a video of the book finished before Mary get it.

saby
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:22 PM
How do you know Mary received the messages from this forum (by the way sorry for being so rude and asking so many questions)

because you can count on the french Mary's fans ;) :D

MistyGrey
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:55 PM
I cant wait to see the video of the book :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Oct 30th, 2006, 02:58 PM
That is great I am so glad that Mary got our messages.

She will have some time to read them

Mark

fOxYLiCiOuS
Oct 30th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Mary :hug: :hug:

Angel_Mary
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Here the video of the book with all your messages.

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=CJPD2I4A

Verdasco
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:17 PM

Paul.
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:44 PM
so great to hear that mary got the messages. i just hope that they cheer her up and she realises how much support she has :D

DomenicDemaria
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:40 PM
:) Thanks steffi and the french forum fans!

So happy Mary got the messages! Hopefully they can cheer her up!
All the best for the surgery and recovery Mary!

pierce0415
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:31 AM
In the video it looks like you at somewhere where they play tennis ?????????

pierce0415
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:35 AM
Mary last week

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/linz/f_02b.jpg

ashwu
Oct 31st, 2006, 06:51 AM
who's that guy?

MistyGrey
Oct 31st, 2006, 07:14 AM
The book looks great! I could see my messages :bounce:
Thank you!

Angel_Mary
Oct 31st, 2006, 10:13 AM
In the video it looks like you at somewhere where they play tennis ?????????

The most important is not where it was recorded, how the book was gived to Mary....the most important is that we know she got it, she got all of our messages !

It's great you if you like it guys !

Lunatiq
Oct 31st, 2006, 10:18 AM
Of course!

Here it is:

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/

But you can also post on the support thread on this forum, we always check both! We never forget the non French speaking fans!!!

I am starting to learn French right now;) And I think that won't be easy...;)

Ben.
Oct 31st, 2006, 10:19 AM

Lisi
Oct 31st, 2006, 11:39 AM
who's that guy?

I think you mean the handsome guy on the left side!?!?! He is an austrian football player called Ivica Vastic. Here is the link to his homepage: http://www.ivicavastic.at/ . At the moment he plays for a footballclub in Linz named "LASK". The trikot they gave to Mary is an original one of the Club.
I think the number 99 was printed on it because in 1999 Mary won the Generali Ladies in Linz.

stefi62
Oct 31st, 2006, 11:46 AM
I am starting to learn French right now;) And I think that won't be easy...;)

Are you learning French especially for Mary???? :worship: Good luck and be full of courage, some say French is not easy! Anyway, if you need help, don't hesitate... :wavey: my French is far better than my English!!! ;)

Lunatiq
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:29 PM
Are you learning French especially for Mary???? :worship: Good luck and be full of courage, some say French is not easy! Anyway, if you need help, don't hesitate... :wavey: my French is far better than my English!!! ;)

I want to learn French because I want to know what is going on on French forum, so in some way I can say that I am learning for Mary;) But it is not stupid idea. Mary has done so much to me...Yes...I will learn French especially for Her;)
And belive me...I won't hesitate...;)

cakiteror
Oct 31st, 2006, 05:14 PM
thank you frenchies;)
i cant see the video,is my message on it???
once again guys thank you so much!

Mark Spruce
Oct 31st, 2006, 05:46 PM
Thank you so much Angel :kiss:

Mark

dannypierce
Nov 1st, 2006, 12:00 AM
Mary is such a huge, world wide, admirably famous sports celebrity.

After watching her injury video clip, I couldn't fall asleep. So I showed it to a good friend and he said she was exaggerating and yelling shut up at the computer screen.

I instantly stopped talking to him, because I decided our friendship with him has ended after that moment. Is that an excellent decision or WHAT.
D.P.

ashwu
Nov 1st, 2006, 04:01 AM
I think you mean the handsome guy on the left side!?!?! He is an austrian football player called Ivica Vastic. Here is the link to his homepage: http://www.ivicavastic.at/ . At the moment he plays for a footballclub in Linz named "LASK". The trikot they gave to Mary is an original one of the Club.
I think the number 99 was printed on it because in 1999 Mary won the Generali Ladies in Linz.

thanks~:lol: i'm not that familiar with austria's football and too lazy to find out myself :p

Lunatiq
Nov 1st, 2006, 08:06 AM
Mary is such a huge, world wide, admirably famous sports celebrity.

After watching her injury video clip, I couldn't fall asleep. So I showed it to a good friend and he said she was exaggerating and yelling shut up at the computer screen.

I instantly stopped talking to him, because I decided our friendship with him has ended after that moment. Is that an excellent decision or WHAT.
D.P.

Maybe he thought that when you have knee injury your knee must jump out of body or something. Like we see...Not necesary...

My mother when saw her injury was very very sad...and said to me: don't You dare to show it to me once again!! She was in shock...

squig2k
Nov 1st, 2006, 05:41 PM
thanks so much stefi and the french fans for transmitting all our messages!

stefi62
Nov 2nd, 2006, 07:03 AM
thank you frenchies;)
i cant see the video,is my message on it???
once again guys thank you so much!

Yes, it is! :wavey:

Bevae1
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Thank you SO much, stefi62, for getting our messages to Mary. The book looks amazing and I hope it and the messages inside will comfort Mary during the coming months.