PDA

View Full Version : Vera Zvonareva should retire..

radwanska
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:11 PM
She crys after losing points,and she throws her racquet around alot which is not the message you want youngsters to take in watching her play.She has enough career prize money to do her,and its obvious she isnt comfortable on court,so why bother????

Craigy
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:12 PM
You should retire.

Natalicious
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:14 PM
have u seen her reaction at the mary pierce match?? so please shut the fuck up

Mark Spruce
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:23 PM
I am with you. As a HUGE mary fan vera was amazing with her reaction and to be the first one to help Mary.

Keep playing Vera !!!!!!!!!!!!

have u seen her reaction at the mary pierce match?? so please shut the fuck up

égalité
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I think we've found Carmen Mairena's alter-ego!

Tripp
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I guess that's just the way she handles pressure. Some people toughen up, some just cry, and if it works for her then she has no reason to retire. She still has many years ahead of her and who know, maybe she'll finally be able to live up to her potential one day.

Plus, her reaction in the match vs Mary was just admirable. I wouldn't like to see anyone as good as her off the courts forever.

Natalicious
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:27 PM
I am with you. As a HUGE mary fan vera was amazing with her reaction and to be the first one to help Mary.

Keep playing Vera !!!!!!!!!!!!

i was there in linz and when she saw what happened to mary she run to the chair and shouted "ice, ice we need ice" and my sister and i sat in front of her and she looked so shocked into our eyes.. and than she got the ice and run to mary.. that was really cool from her.. she's a good sportswoman... :worship:

~Carsten~
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:36 PM
oh man! will this shit start again? please no :(

Piotr'ek
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:38 PM
trollissimo.

~Kiera~
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:43 PM
I think we should leave it up to Vera to decide whether she should "bother" to continue.

Shonami Slam
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:51 PM
i absaloutly don't accept your point regarding the message it might give youngsters - they are and never will be of any relevance to any on court behavior.
out of it though, i do excpect some sort of respect and manners as people payed good money to see them in action (sign the autographs, thank the support - all the usual stuff, i'm not asking for much) and it's always very welcomed to throw in your sweaty shirt for auction, or paint an ugly house for donation ( :D ). serve aces - whatever, when on court, be a sportsman, aside that do anything you dare please.

Nickitos2006
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:53 PM
I don’t know what happened to her in Linz, but it’s not typical for her any more. She said in her interviews that she’s finally started having fun on court and she is really enjoying playing tennis now. Look at her recent results: 2 tittles back to back, besides 2 GS tittles in doubles, and losing only top players in tight battles. Not too bad I guess...

gocanadago
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:56 PM
This thread :rolleyes:

LefandePatty
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:27 PM
I think WTAworld should be renamed..

What about Troll World?