PDA

View Full Version : Will Myskina have another poor year next year!

radwanska
Oct 29th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Its not good to see this girl struggling,we need her back in the top 5.Her backhand is worthy of a top 5 position..........

Nicolás89
Oct 29th, 2006, 02:47 PM
if she cuts her hair and dyes it black she will do it great, is all about her hair

short black hairstyle: great :worship:
long black hairstyle: ok :rolleyes:
long blonde hairstyle: :help:

radwanska
Oct 29th, 2006, 02:49 PM
good point.she done great with the short hair!

IceHock
Oct 29th, 2006, 02:49 PM
She definitely has the game to be top 5. She has so much talent, she is just really inconsistent and has had some bad times with the illness of her mother a few years back. But I love her game, so I hope she gets back to playing like she can.

Nicolás89
Oct 29th, 2006, 02:55 PM
She definitely has the game to be top 5. She has so much talent, she is just really inconsistent and has had some bad times with the illness of her mother a few years back. But I love her game, so I hope she gets back to playing like she can.

something silly im agree with you but i remember once when masha says that the best of myskinas game was her consistency

selyoink
Oct 29th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Unfortunately she will still suck next year. Slumps usually don't last 2 years.

jazzfuzion
Oct 29th, 2006, 03:01 PM
she needs to keep doing jens gerlach(is this the spelling?),that way she;ll keep winning

goldenlox
Oct 29th, 2006, 04:42 PM
She has to stay healthy

Martyś
Oct 29th, 2006, 04:44 PM
She'll kick some big asses. :devil:

I hope :unsure:

Maxmiffed
Oct 29th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Definitely YES. Myskina will never comeback in TOP-15!
Myskina is a “champ from the past”. She is totally wasting her great talent away.
All pics I saw of Myskina from 2006 she looks sad and depressed, as she has big personal problems.
I think her parents’ divorce in 2004 has a great impact on Myskina.
Look at what Myskina was doing during the latest two months: She gave a strange interview to Pravda, telling about how much she loves James Blake. Next she is fooling around in Metz to cheer on Jurgen Melzer, and finally she din’t show up to meet her fans in Moscow during Kremlin Cup. OK, she was injured, but why didn’t Myskina payed her Russian fans a little respect?
Today she is back in Moscow together with her “old” boy-friend, Alenaxdr Stephanov.
A totally mess off-court and on-court.
I so much admired Myskina two years ago.
Today I’m laughing at Myskina!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

Morrissey
Oct 29th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Myskina had one big moment I think people forget that. Myskina played well to beat Venus Williams and Jennifer Capriati at the French Open in 2004. However, Myskina has done virtually nothing since. I just don't think Myskina is as talented as say Kuznetsova and Sharapova. I believe Svetlana and Maria are the most talented Russian women. Petrova is talented but she's mentally weak has she proved once again today. Myskina's also immature her temperament gets the best of her. At the age of 25 you would think she would grow up and stop having tantrums on the court. Myskina will fade into the dust but at least she won a major that's more then most tennis players.

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 29th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Yes, next year is gonna be even worse. She will fall in the rankings at the beginning of the year when she fails to defend her points in Australia (4th rd) and Tokyo (SF). Since Wimbledon there hasn't been a sign that she is capable of winning a single match.
Still, she could do some damage on grass if she is gonna play, of course.

P.S. She never gave interview to "Pravda". There is no such newspaper in Russia anymore (I mean it's a marginal edition now). Believe me, 90% of celebrities interviews in Russian media are fakes.

meyerpl
Oct 29th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Next year, Myskina will rule the world of women's tennis.

The following year.....THE WORLD!

Maxmiffed
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:02 PM
P.S. She never gave interview to "Pravda". There is no such newspaper in Russia anymore

You're wrong.:help: Here is the link:

http://english.pravda.ru/sports/games/19-09-2006/84522-Myskina-0

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia

Kimster
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Are my parents siblings?:shrug:

tiptop
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Next year, Myskina will rule the world of women's tennis.

The following year.....THE WORLD!

:bounce: :worship: :bounce:

blumaroo
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:51 PM
She'll stay in the top 20 and win a tier III title.

Wiggly
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:57 PM
She needs to yell:) Nastya is gonna be top 10 again.

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:17 PM
You're wrong.:help: Here is the link:

http://english.pravda.ru/sports/games/19-09-2006/84522-Myskina-0

Cecilia

It's a fake. FAKE. FAKE!
Understand?
Never believe anything so-called Russian media write. Never. All Russian press except of "Kommersant", "Vedomosti" and "Rossijskaya Gazeta" is YELLOW press. Even if it is translated into English.

Nicolas
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:17 PM
if she cuts her hair and dyes it black she will do it great, is all about her hair

short black hairstyle: great :worship:
long black hairstyle: ok :rolleyes:
long blonde hairstyle: :help:

Myskina a blonde??????? No kiddin..... i need pics :hearts:

KBdoubleu
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Are my parents siblings?:shrug:

probably

Europe rocks
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:22 PM
If her shoulder holds up and she can improve her serve she still might be able to cause an impact. Her backhand is beautiful, but her forehand is a little inconsistent sometimes, but she moves really well. Hopefully she will put her head together over the winter and come back strong in Australia, if she does want to continue

Ben.
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:03 PM
It's all in the mind for Nastya that will determine whether she will have a poor year next year. i don't think her year this year was that bad or extremely poor but not one of her best i would say. i say she will at least finish in the top 30 to say the least by the end of next year & reach at least one final.

goldenlox
Oct 30th, 2006, 03:35 PM
If Anastasia comes back in 2007, the way she played on grass this year,
she'll be back in the top 5

tennis-master83
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:36 PM
If Anastasia comes back in 2007, the way she played on grass this year,
she'll be back in the top 5

THat's for sure she is done ever since Maria became the first russian number 1 her tennis is pretty bad. She is just a shadow in WTA, there is no hope for her even zvonareva is better than her.

Farina Elia Fan
Oct 30th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Myskina can play like she did at Eastbourne can win another slam imo

I love her game its so fluid and beautiful but her attitude stinks on court which is weird because she is so nice off court.

She needs a bit of confidences and sort out that 2nd serve!!!

Kimster
Oct 30th, 2006, 05:35 PM
probably

It takes one to know one.

:wavey:

frenchie
Oct 30th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Her only and real problem IMO is her lack of motivation!:rolleyes:

she used to shout, pump fist, yell at her coach, show her joy after a nice point!
Now she's so negative on court, walking from side to side...nearly like Davenport!!!!:tape:

Obviously she still has the game. You can see some sparks from 2003-2004 sometimes:worship:
And for those who said Nastya only has a GS title, check her results in 2003 and 2004: she was EXTREMELY consistent in her result, getting to the SF or F at a lot of tournies. She has 11 titles;)
And we are talking about a girl who was only a few points away from the #1 spot only 2 years ago:worship:

Pasta-Na
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:01 PM
top 50 at max :o

Matt01
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:40 PM
THat's for sure she is done ever since Maria became the first russian number 1 her tennis is pretty bad. She is just a shadow in WTA, there is no hope for her even zvonareva is better than her.

You are really starting to get on my nerves....:rolleyes:

Please stop posting crap! :wavey:

miffedmax
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Predicting Nastya is an exercise in futility.

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins another slam next year. Or drops out of the Top 100. Or takes up Formula bike racing. Or fronts a punk band. The only thing I think we can safely rule out is her posing nude on a horse.

Okay, we can't really rule that out, but the odds are certainly no better than 50/50.