PDA

View Full Version : DAMIR DOKIC: "Jelena will be the champion again!"

MilanDokic
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Damir Dokic, Jelena's father believes that's a good thing his daughter began training with Nikola Pilic, but remembered that's true what he was talking in last three years. Exclusive for Kurir Damir Dokic revealed that Croatian adventurers Borna and Tin Bikic sacked Jelena for more then four milion dollars and she is now trying to return at the top by Nikola Pilic. Like a father, he wishes her best of luck.

- Jelena was being systematically destroying. Unfortunately, it was proven I was right. They presented me like a maniac, but my story was confirmed by Nikola Pilic. My Jelena left without an euro in her pocket, because those thiefs destroyed her. I've found out they have stolen Jelena's four million dollars, and she left without almost all of her property - told Damir Dokic and continued:

- There is culpability of herself also. She didn't want to hear me, she heard other people who want to extract any utility from herself. They recommended her to take her money and leave "crazy" father. Unfortunately, they managed to detached ourselves and look where she is now. My child is almost finished outside.

What do you think about cooperation between Jelena and Nikola Pilic?
I know Nikola Pilic very long time and his wife Mirjana, who is from Novi Sad. They are wonderful people and I hope they will succeed to return Jelena on right track, if not on professional then on life track. Jelena has to practice very, very much now. She will need much luck. When she was training with me, their sparing partners was men, and I know Pilic is doing similiar.

Will you try to contact Pilic family?
- I would like they called me when Jelena arrived at their tennis academy. I don't want they decipher me wrong. Let Jelena works with Nikola and come back! Maybe it would be good that Nikola and me contact each other, to communte our opinions, I would have to tell him many helpful things.

What do you think, where would Jelena need to live?
- Jelena has to leave Croatia forever in order to be far from Bikics. It would be good for her to stay in Germany. It is a legal country, she will have great protection there. I hope Nikola is going to help her because he's very important in Germany. I hope she will return on tennis track like Jennifer Capriati, Martina Hingis and Mary Pierce - said Damir Dokic clearly.

Does Jelena have your support like her father?
- Of course! I would not like from Jelena to be angry on me. She is my daughter and she will be it forever. I haven't heard Jelena more then one year, and it's very painful for me. She has father's support, fell free to write it - finished Damir Dokic.

Published: 29.10.2006. (Kurir)

Dani12
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:32 AM
That's really nice, I wonder if Jelena will read this.

Just Do It
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:20 AM
hope she will read this :yeah:

OZTENNIS
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:35 AM
awesome article, thanks heaps MilanDokic!!

i suppose this means jelena did not marry tin bikic? how sad, at least jelena is away from them now...please keep practising and stay with that good man!!

Belco
Oct 29th, 2006, 12:27 PM
best news once again :D she is away from those awful croats

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: now the tennis carrer will get back on the right track

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
its good but is it for real

Привет
Oct 30th, 2006, 07:32 AM
So Jelena is no longer with Tin?? All I got from this article in regards to the Bikic's is that Damir does not like them, not that Jelena is not associated with them any more.

MilanDokic
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Damir gave an interview to today's edition of Serbian newspapers Press and told "Jelena will be the champion again!":

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?a2d2c85882.jpg

Just Do It
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:13 PM
She must read this ;)