Buitenzorg
Oct 28th, 2006, 03:29 AM
:tape: :help: :tape: :help: :tape: :help: :tape: :help:

Just like

Rubin v Schnyder

Molik v King

DutchieGirl
Oct 28th, 2006, 04:17 AM
Stupid draw making programs must have a glitch! :lol: It's really strange that we have so many of the same matches week after week lately! Well hopefully Misa can win this time... (won't hold my breath though). ;)

Josh.
Oct 28th, 2006, 04:20 AM
sorry misa but i think ana will have the wood on you once again :)
this IS strange tho

ioni
Oct 28th, 2006, 05:56 AM
ana will win this time to :)

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 28th, 2006, 06:00 AM
yeh im pretty sure that ana will win

another bad draw for misa

Slumpsova
Oct 28th, 2006, 06:55 AM
:help:

so.krist!na
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:03 AM
i think ana will win but i hope misa could do better this time :help:

blumaroo
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Misa played her best tennis in Hasselt last year.
Hopefully this time she'll take a set at least.

Slumpsova
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:07 AM
i think ana will win but i hope misa could do better this time :help:
unfortunately Misa stops improving for a while :o

DutchieGirl
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:40 AM
unfortunately Misa stops improving for a while :o

How do you work that out?

Slumpsova
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:42 AM
How do you work that out?
her results :tape:

DutchieGirl
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:47 AM
her results :tape:

DId you happen to lookat what tourneys she's been playing and her opponents when you worked that out too? :p Yes she's lost 1st round alot since USO - but look who she's played! USO: Sharapova, Lux: Schiavone, Linz: Ivanovic...and she lost to Golovin in Stuttgart, after beating Stosur and Raymond...so she's losing to (mostly, Golovin was 25 then) top 20 players at least, and she's getting sucky draws. :(

Slumpsova
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:08 AM
DId you happen to lookat what tourneys she's been playing and her opponents when you worked that out too? :p Yes she's lost 1st round alot since USO - but look who she's played! USO: Sharapova, Lux: Schiavone, Linz: Ivanovic...and she lost to Golovin in Stuttgart, after beating Stosur and Raymond...so she's losing to (mostly, Golovin was 25 then) top 20 players at least, and she's getting sucky draws. :(
that's why i said she stops improving.
i mean she always beat the players like Raymond/Stosur since the beginning of the year. it doesn't make any different when she keeps doing that but still can't figure out how to beat the players ranked higher. i expect her to do better than this, i mean at least give us an exciting match like 3 sets fight or something :shrug:

DutchieGirl
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:16 AM
that's why i said she stops improving.
i mean she always beat the players like Raymond/Stosur since the beginning of the year. it doesn't make any different when she keeps doing that but still can't figure out how to beat the players ranked higher. i expect her to do better than this, i mean at least give us an exciting match like 3 sets fight or something :shrug:

Actually, she lost to Stosur 2ce this year. Stuttgart was the first time she beat her. She has also beaten alot more players ranked top 30 this year, as she has been playing bigger tourneys than last year. The only 2 really BAD losses (that she shouldn't have lost) I think are Voskoboeva in Warsaw and Bitchianova in New Haven. Those were bad. But when you look at Misa's draws over the whole year... they are not really nice most of the time!

She's lost 5 times this year to players in the top 10 (no shame), 3 times to players 11-20, and at least 2ce to players 21-25. That's 10 losses already, and she only lost 17 times this year! But she has beaten a top 10 player and 3 top 20 players (if you include ALG at HC). Last year she only beat Dechy in Hasselt who was then 15 - that was her best win till then!

I still think Misa's improving, and if she got some nicer draws she might get a bit further in tourneys, coz then she has a chance to play herself in more. Also don't forget that Misa started the year ranked 63, and has won a Tier 4 and a Tier 3 this year. Hopefully once she gets off AER next year she can play a couple more tourneys and get some better draws. ;)

Ben.
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:44 AM
I think Ana will win over Misa hands down, but i think that Misa would be lookin 4 some revenge.

DutchieGirl
Oct 28th, 2006, 11:28 AM
I think Ana will win over Misa hands down, but i think that Misa would be lookin 4 some revenge.

Really? Why would Misa possibly be looking for revenge? :angel: :p

Buitenzorg
Oct 29th, 2006, 01:35 AM
I like both of them, hope the best player on the day wins ;)

Tenis Srbija
Oct 29th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Ana will win...

Simple as that!

:lol: :lol: