:wavey:
I did last year at Wimbledon!
Got her autograph, she is a lovely girl! :worship:

P.L.B.
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Yes! This year at Wimby and Moscow.

Alenyaa
Oct 28th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I didn't actually meet her, but I went to see her in Charleroi, at the end of the 2004 season

Banana_Man
Oct 28th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Cool! :)

I have never actually seen her play live, just met and got her autograph! :)

phillenoire
Oct 29th, 2006, 11:47 AM
7 times this year .
last one was in Moscow with my friend PLB....

Prizeidiot
Oct 29th, 2006, 12:41 PM
I have, got a photo with her in Sydney last year. She's a really nice girl :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:11 PM
In Acapulco:) but I wasn't exited or something 'cos the girl that I wanted to see was Kournikova:rolleyes: (yeah Anna so???).
And I saw Elena instead she even gave me a kiss:rolleyes: yeah she did.....................................:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .
But it was like.......so what??? for me back then now I only can remember it.

I hope to see her again someday..........I really really really wish to see her again:)

space_gracie
Oct 30th, 2006, 03:17 AM
I ency those who have already met her...

I'm coming to the HK Exhbition on January so hopefully, I'll meet her too.:)

Paco
Oct 30th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Well has never seen her but I really hope I will :) :) :) :)

quasar
Oct 31st, 2006, 03:06 AM
Dani:

And I saw Elena instead she even gave me a kiss yeah she did..................................... .

So UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 31st, 2006, 03:10 PM
Last May I went in Rome to watch tennis on Monday (first day of the tournament), then after 4 days at home I came back in Rome again Saturday and Sunday to watch the semis and the final. I didn't meet Lena because I was very very unlucky. On Monday she wasn't still arrived in Rome because the day before she played the doubles final in Berlin with Pennetta. That day (Monday) I had the chance to see a lot of players with the exception of Lena D., Flavia and Petrova that played the singles final the previous day in Berlin.
Unfortunately Lena lost to Safina in the QF in singles on Friday. I thought: "Maybe Lena will spend a few days in Rome to train for RG". I was wrong. :sad: When I arrived in Rome on Saturday morning she had already left Italy. :(
Hopefully next year I will have the chance to see her live in Rome. :)

parn2257
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:27 AM
I saw her in HK and also in LA this year (she was very nice)

Mathijs
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Not yet, had the chance at Rosmalen 2005, but i failed cuz Lena got injured, this year couldn't go, but hopefully next year, to see the Golden Godess for the first time i hope :)

slk45
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:23 AM
I've seen Lena at San Diego 2000-2005. I didn't go there last year. But I have photos with her from 2003-04-05. Or maybe it was just 2004 & 2005. I can't remember 2003 anymore.

In 2004, I was trying to get Lena and Nastya together for a joint picture with me, but the timing wasn't working out. Then they agreed to do the picture after their doubles match against Vera and Lena L., but they lost that match. When they left the court, Nastya said to me, "let's do it tomorrow." But again I couldn't find them in the same location at the same time.

During Nastya's SF against Vera, I saw Lena standing there watching the match during the 2nd set. She said, "are you still trying to get that picture?" And I said, "yes." Lena said, "why don't you take the 2 pictures you have of each of us and put them together to make 1?" I said, "because it wouldn't be genuine!" She laughed. I asked her if she was going to watch the entire match, and she said no. I asked, "if Nastya wins it this set, will you stay for a picture?" She said yes. But Vera won the 2nd set, and Lena then left.

I reminded Nastya at Cincinnati that I still wanted that photo, and she said, "next time." So if she goes to San Diego this year (she didn't in 2005-06), with luck I'll get that picture. :cool:

Niunia
Mar 17th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I have never met her, but hope it change soon.I'm going to Miami next week and i will see Lena there, maybe even have chance to chat with her ;)

itzhak
Mar 17th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I have never met her, but hope it change soon.I'm going to Miami next week and i will see Lena there, maybe even have chance to chat with her ;)

I really sorry for you but I assuming that you didn't heard the news about Lena' Injury....

Niunia
Mar 17th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I really sorry for you but I assuming that you didn't heard the news about Lena' Injury....

I know that she has withdrew from IW because of injury, but i thougt that she will play in Miami:sad:
really sad new, I wish her to get well ASAP.

Demska
Mar 17th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Only in my dreams.

Dexter
Mar 17th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I did last year @ J&S Cup. She's a sweetheart. :D

Mar 24th, 2007, 07:58 PM
And I saw Elena instead she even gave me a kiss:rolleyes: yeah she did.....................................:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .
But it was like.......so what??? for me back then now I only can remember it.

I hope to see her again someday..........I really really really wish to see her again:)

how come she kissed you??? so she kisses all her fans or what?:D
I wish I could meet her....

aimers8790
Sep 4th, 2007, 06:46 PM
I got a picture w/ her:

But my mom met her, this was in 2005 @ the Acura Classic, my mom was in some shop in La Costa, where the Tourny was, and Elena was there w/ her mom, Elena was in a hurry and asked if she could use my mom's dressing room, mom said sure, that was that. My mom also mentioned that Elena kept saying Thank You over and over again. That is my little story.

mc8114
Sep 6th, 2007, 09:26 AM
nice :)