PDA

View Full Version : Dokic working with Pilic

croat123
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:40 PM
source: www.net.hr (http://www.net.hr)

she has been at his training academy in germany for three weeks already. she's lost 3kgs since she got there and is now doing three hour of training a day (she was doing two when she came).

pilic has already gotten her wcs into qualifying for two challengers (article didn't say which ones) and he is working on getting her a md wc for oz

pilic doesn't yet know if he is going to become her full time coach or not, but it is a possibility

Ben.
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:48 PM
well that's great 2 hear that jelena is working her butt off 2 get back in2 peak physical fitness & is ready 2 play better than ever.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I'm glad to hear Pilic is responsible enough to search out wildcards for tournaments instead of Jelena herself.
Get Yourself In Shape !

silverwhite
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Who is Pilic? I heard he's working with Ernest Gulbis too. :p

LH2HBH
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Wildcards into challengers? Her rank is in the 600's she should have main entry into 10K and 25K no?

Lulu.
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Good luck Jelena

Babolatpro880
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:36 PM
:bounce: She's getting me excited again!

But she's let us down before...

crazyroberto6767
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Wildcards into challengers? Her rank is in the 600's she should have main entry into 10K and 25K no?
10k yes, not necessarily MD for 25k. Although certainly qualies. But she's probably looking at 50k & 75k anyways.

Good news for Jelena :yeah:. I won't get my hopes up or anything, but this should be a step in the right direction.

So Disrespectful
Oct 28th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Wow, that's great news. Three hours a day is very good, but I'm sure she has more weight to lose. Pilic is a great coach, look at what his academy did for Gulbis.

We can only hope that she will give the comeback 100%.

LucasArg
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Best of luck Jelena! :wavey:

I am glad to hear she is working :hug:

hdfb
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:46 AM
the 2nd thread on this today. :P

somehow, as much as i'd love to see Jeca again at AO, i don't want her to get a MD WC into AO, i think playing that Aussie WC tournament again or playing in the qualifying draw would help her more.

Also, I hope she's looking into pre-AO tournaments.... Possibly Canberra or Hobart.... if they still exist (forgot the changes that happened)

powerbackhand
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:07 AM
:bounce: She's getting me excited again!

But she's let us down before...

dont be so mean she tries her best;) ;)

Just Do It
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:54 AM
all you need is here http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=270836&page=9 :angel:

Ben.
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:57 AM
the 2nd thread on this today. :P

somehow, as much as i'd love to see Jeca again at AO, i don't want her to get a MD WC into AO, i think playing that Aussie WC tournament again or playing in the qualifying draw would help her more.

Also, I hope she's looking into pre-AO tournaments.... Possibly Canberra or Hobart.... if they still exist (forgot the changes that happened)

yeah, best if she earns her wildcard by playin the Aussie WC tourney again. i'm quite sure she'd probably wants 2 earn her wildcard in that way 2 u no.

but if she did earn the wildcard by genuine sorrow i wouldn't be pissed off, but earning it is much better than being given it hands down.

So Disrespectful
Oct 28th, 2006, 09:51 AM
yeah, best if she earns her wildcard by playin the Aussie WC tourney again. i'm quite sure she'd probably wants 2 earn her wildcard in that way 2 u no.

but if she did earn the wildcard by genuine sorrow i wouldn't be pissed off, but earning it is much better than being given it hands down.

But what would be worse, losing in the first round of the Australian Open, or losing in the first round of the wildcard playoff?

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 28th, 2006, 10:00 AM
please jelena i know you can do it

rada
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:27 AM
good luck:)