PDA

View Full Version : Maria Sharapova fans demographics question

DoBich
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Hello. I'm doing a doctorate project about tennis fans at Bostom Uni so if you can answer this question I'll be grateful. Only Maria Sharapova fans should answer.

morningglory
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:28 PM
hehehe I live in an apartment so no :p
Seriously I had nightmares living in a dorm last year with a messy roommate... never again!

Russianboy90
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Is it ok when i vote for the first when i will be in a few weeks 16?:D

LH2HBH
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:32 PM
I'm a 30 year old, white, middle class, homosexual Canadian male with above average looks and intelligence.

Hey if you can't blow your own......

ASerenusFan
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I'm a 30 year old, white, middle class, homosexual Canadian male with above average looks and intelligence.

wow, not the typical maria fan are you?
Shouldn't you be on a men's tennis forum admiring Nadal's butt or something?

DoBich
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:37 PM
wow, not the typical maria fan are you?
Shouldn't you be on a men's tennis forum admiring Nadal's butt or something?

maybe he admirers Yuri's butt;)

RenaSlam.
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:37 PM
<-- First choice :drool:

Helen Lawson
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:40 PM

Hot!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Big Masha is definetely turning into a fag hag, I mean, gay guys appreciate female beauty as much as the straight guys, and who can't see the beauty of Big Masha. Also, she has the rags to riches thing going on which gay guys relate to and admire in that they, too, have had to overcome obstacles and being "different." What's not to love about Big Masha?

ASerenusFan
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Hot!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Big Masha is definetely turning into a fag hag, I mean, gay guys appreciate female beauty as much as the straight guys, and who can't see the beauty of Big Masha. Also, she has the rags to riches thing going on which gay guys relate to and admire in that they, too, have had to overcome obstacles and being "different." What's not to love about Big Masha?

Are you a gay guy? You seem to know a lot about them. Gosh I'm so disappointed, I thought you were the real Helen Lawson:mad:

Helen Lawson
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Are you a gay guy? You seem to know a lot about them. Gosh I'm so disappointed, I thought you were the real Helen Lawson:mad:

I won an Oscar, hon, I can convincingly be a lot of things. Come on, I've been in showbiz since the 1930s, you don't think that makes me the expert of fruits?

P_Fer
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:05 PM
I'm 15 so I had to vote for the second option

Shappica
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Oh, what a thread! C'mon haters when will you get bored of Maria?