PDA

View Full Version : Support Messages for Mary! Please show her we're there!

stefi62
Oct 27th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Hi guys,

We are going to transmit to Mary as many support messages as possible, in order to show her she is not alone in such a moment. She will have it, be assured of that. So please, tell her what you want to say. Thanks in advance. I also post that message on the general board. That's not aonly our champion we have to comfort, but also a great great lady!

Lunatiq
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:15 AM
But what we should write? She knows that no matter what is happening we are with her...What can I write more...I will pray for You...And I hope that it is not so serious like it looks like...

Verdasco
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Mary I wish you all the best with your recovery. Whatever happens, I hope that you are happy. I wish you all the best with not only the remainder of your tennis career, but the rest of your life.

Best of luck Mary :)

sugimomo
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:04 PM
I hope you get better soon mary,:D if there was only person who could get out of this crisis it would be mary pierce for sure, good luck and best wishes, were all praying for you mary.

Andy.
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Mary,
I was devasted to here what happened to you. I is a truely unfair thing that had to happen to such a lovely lady like you. You are such a gracious, classy and endearing lady and I wish you all the best in your recover, I will be hoping and praying for you. Get well soon.

sebbe
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Mary!

You are the greates of them all. What happened yesterday is just horrible. I miss you already out there on the courts and just can't stop thinking about the fact that you need a surgery.
You've been such an inspiration for me so many years. Thanks to you I'm this person today. My biggest dream in life is to meet you in real life, therefor I really hope and cross my fingers that you will be able to continue your career and of course that you still have the fire to get back. I'll be thinking of you and keep my hope up!

Love Sebastian!

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Hi guys,

We are going to transmit to Mary as many support messages as possible, in order to show her she is not alone in such a moment. She will have it, be assured of that. So please, tell her what you want to say. Thanks in advance. I also post that message on the general board. That's not aonly our champion we have to comfort, but also a great great lady!

you'll send these messages to her? :eek: :angel: :)

squig2k
Oct 27th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Mary, such an amazing woman. You've been through so many obstacles in your life and I am confident you will get through this. You've always had ups and downs but always have seen the positive side of life. Please make a speedy recovery and take your time to return if you do. You've been such an inspiration for women's tennis and you will continue to be no matter what

Lunatiq
Oct 27th, 2006, 01:20 PM
I would like to take all Your pain on me...If only that would have been possible...I am waiting for some massage from You...We are waiting... Be strong...once again...

Mark Spruce
Oct 27th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Dearest Mary,

Yesterday brought so much sadness and tears. To see you in so much pain nearlly killed me. But I need to be strong in support of you. I went to send you so much hugs and best wishes and prayers !!!!!!!!!!!

You do not deserve this.

Bringing so much happiness to us your fans. So I hope that now we can help you get though this hard times.

Mark

skiingblueangel8
Oct 27th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Get well soon Mary.
I hope this isn't the end of your career in tennis cos we know how much you love it and we love watching you play.
The most important thing now is your health and wellbeing.
I've supported u for 10 years since I 1st started watching tennis and 1st saw u and will contiue supporting u whatever happens.

All my thoughts and wishes are with you.

xxxx

Lu_Weird
Oct 27th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Hi, Mary I been a super fan of you for ten years, before 2000, I don't have internet in my home so I just watch Sports News channel everyday to wait your news, which will make my day, even my whole week after wacthing you on TV. You are part of my life, I think many ohter super fans of you are same as I. We are always being with you and hope you get well very soon!
WE LOVE YOU MARY!!!

Lu Hawei Shanghai,China

ashwu
Oct 27th, 2006, 03:38 PM
mary you are such an inspiration for me, not only because of the way you play the game, but more because of the way you fight through life. watching you suffer with pain yesterday is really killing me, and then i saw you smile and say thank you to vera, and waving to the crowd... it brings tears in my eyes. and i know, although it will be hard, especially since you love the game so much, i know you'll fight for it, and i know you will be ok.
i just want to let you know that there're thousands of people like me care about you, praying for you at this moment, and will always be there for you.

get well soon!
ash wu shuang
beijing, china

vanillalatte
Oct 27th, 2006, 03:48 PM
actually i don't know what to say. didn't find my words back yet! :(

RJWCapriati
Oct 27th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Mary you are a true inspiration. I wish you the best and I hope you can return to the tour in 2007 :)

dreylau
Oct 27th, 2006, 05:49 PM
it is necessary to continue.Mary needs our support.

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 27th, 2006, 07:04 PM
I'll post my message tonight. I translate it into French. :)

AnneSo006
Oct 27th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Dearest Mary,

I have already posted a message on your French message board but I want to show you my support again!
I was totally devasted when I saw the video of your horrible injury... it's so sad!

I hope you will recover fast... Courage Mary!
I want to see you in Roland Garros next year and some other years! :)

Mark Spruce
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:20 PM
She sure does

Mark

it is necessary to continue.Mary needs our support.

Eamonn
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I'd like to send best wishes and good luck for the future. Hope you get better soon.

dreylau
Oct 27th, 2006, 10:30 PM
continue with poster your messages of support please.
mary needs us

Bevae1
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:00 PM
As one of the world's top tennis players, Mary, you have brought so much joy to so many people. I consider you a consummate athlete, but more than that, I consider you a consummate human being.

My prayers are first and foremost, that you come through this injury stronger than ever physically, but even more than that, I pray that you come through it an even stronger and whole person.

Whatever the future holds for you, I believe you know who holds your future and you will be at peace about whatever lies ahead.

Bevae

Tatianandmary
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Mary,

As you said, everything has a reason. I believe in that. Someday, the life is cruel, and god is'nt already here for us.

Now, it's your time for your life. Takes your 6 month off, for your weeding with all your friends and family.

After that, if you want and if your body and your heart wants, restart the training and be ready for a big and succesfull season 2008 with the olympics games.

With all my love,

DomenicDemaria
Oct 28th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Mary,

Seeing you in such much pain was so painful for me. I can't believe what happened to you. I wish you the speediest recovery and I hope to see you back on the court as soon as possible. As you always say everything happens for a reason. This incident will make you a stronger person. Mary you said along time ago you had one more big thing to accomplish and I believe seeing you play again will be that one accomplishment. All the best in your recovery

Dom

dannypierce
Oct 28th, 2006, 02:09 AM
As one of the world's top tennis players, Mary, you have brought so much joy to so many people. I consider you a consummate athlete, but more than that, I consider you a consummate human being.

My prayers are first and foremost, that you come through this injury stronger than ever physically, but even more than that, I pray that you come through it an even stronger and whole person.

Whatever the future holds for you, I believe you know who holds your future and you will be at peace about whatever lies ahead.

Bevae

well spoken.

lizzymarie
Oct 28th, 2006, 04:17 AM
My dear Mary,

Having seen you in such pain brought me in tears and makes me feel so bad. I just couldn't sleep well last night thinking of you. I know you're such a strong, fighter and determined person and I know everything will be fine soon.
You'll always be in my prayers, just hang on there things will turn out to be ok as what GOD plans for you..

I love you and I will always will....

Hugs & Kisses,

liezl

cakiteror
Oct 28th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Mary,
with your injury my heart was broken once again!
i simply cant fint the words to express what i feel!
you are the one i started watching tennis for,and the one who brought me much joy!
i wish you all the luck in recovering!
always with you dear miss pierce,vlada!

hammering
Oct 28th, 2006, 07:32 AM
Dear Mary,

I hope this message reaches you because I am surely going to embarrass myself on this message board with my letter. It will be long, but I figure you will have some free time on your hands. ;)

I felt compelled to write after I found out what a horrific experience you had yesterday on the court. You have been one of my favorite players to watch over the last decade and I wanted to express how exciting its been to see you give it your all everyday on the tennis court. I always looked forward to watching your matches on TV because it was admirable to see a class act athlete compete with such tenacity while still being able to crack a smile over a bad shot, which shows you truly love the game even if it wasn't your best day. Watching you overcome tough situations both on and off the court has definitely been an inspiration for me. It was thrilling to see your success last year at the french open, the acura classic, the us open, the kremlin cup, and the season ending championships, especially after many of the critics had written you off in your career.

I am sure you are going through a bit of shock right now, but I know you have all your friends and family with you that will help you get through this, as well as your fans.

I know a tough and mentally draining road lies ahead of you, but just remember that your fans are here for you and wish you a full recovery. Don't listen to the media about retirement, they start asking anyone over 28 when they are going to retire. Just think Navratilova! Focus on your surgery and rehabilitation first, taking one day at a time. When the day comes that you are able to walk without any pain, see what is left inside of you.

Wishing you the best

Matt (Washington DC)

Kathrin
Oct 28th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Dear Mary,
what can I say to make you happy in such a moment?
I only want you to know that you are my inspiration for 13 years now. I followed every match and as I finally got the chance to see you "live at Wimbledon 2005" I freaked out because a dream came true. I can't think about tennis going on one day without you and I hope it will never happen..
I'm studying sport science and hopefully will work as a physical trainer in 3 years. I hope you will be on tour till this time. My deepest wish is to get the chance and support you during a season. So maybe you can wait for me?
I wish you all the best in life. Hoping to see you again one time (maybe next year in Berlin.. I will be able to reserve the best training court for you as I'm working there ;) )
Finally I want to say that you should not be too frustrated about your injury so much (oh my god, don't do this screaming ever again.. my heart was broken..) Everything will turn out well and you have the strength to stick it out! You are a fighter and surviver and I like that soooo much about you.
I love you and support you for ever.
Big hugs and kisses for you my little angel!
Yours, Kathrin from Germany.

Sund7101
Oct 28th, 2006, 03:17 PM
You haven't been blessed with injuries throughout your career, but youv'e always come back from them. I know you can come back from this, everything happens for a reason, the reason is just unclear right now. Have a good time off, and I'm praying for a speedy recovery!

Bumsby
Oct 28th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I just saw the clip on YouTube, it's just terrible, horrible....
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlkyleaHVQ&eurl=)

Get well soon Mary, we know you'll get over this one too :sad:

paul B
Oct 29th, 2006, 01:12 AM
my thoughts are with you Mary.wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best luck in the world for you.you certainly deserve some luck,especially at the moment.
You have many fans,mainly because you are one hell of a classy,charismatic lady who just happens to also hit a mean ball.

Get well Mary.

Scotso
Oct 29th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Get well soon, Mary! I know you won't let something like this get you down. Just take it day by day and you'll be back wowing us all in no time. :)

guimary
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Mary, je vous souhaite de vous rétablir le plus vite possible. Vous ne méritez pas cette nouvelle épreuve.
je suis de tout coeur avec vous.

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Pour Mary,

je souhaite que vous revenez au plus haut niveau tres rapidement. Tous vos fans vous soutiennent dans cette epreuve. :)
Claudia, Dublin, Ireland
(I hope it's good :scared:)

morbidangle
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Mary
I sincerely hope that you recover from this latest setback as soon as possible. You have meant so much to tennis fans all over the world. You are an inspiration to all of us. You have been through a lot and come out strong each time. I have no doubt in my head that you'll do the same again. Best of Luck

Shayan, Pakistan.

sebbe
Oct 29th, 2006, 12:17 PM
We just love u Mary, I really hope you can feel that in your heart! Everyone here would do anything for you.

MistyGrey
Oct 29th, 2006, 12:47 PM
We just love u Mary, I really hope you can feel that in your heart! Everyone here would do anything for you.

:lol:

But dont say 'if', say 'WHEN'! :bounce::bounce:

Mazarine
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Thank you so much for all your support messages!

Mary got your message one hour ago and she was so glad to know that so many people were supporting her in this difficult moment!

Thank you and kisses from her!

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 29th, 2006, 07:53 PM

Mary got your message one hour ago and she was so glad to know that so many people were supporting her in this difficult moment!

Täck :woohoo: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lisi
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Hi everybody!

I`ve also seen this horrible moment live in TV!! It`s so sad that this must happend!!! I was so shocked, that I slept very bad the following night!!
I live near Linz and have worked several times for the Generali Ladies and there I had the chance to get to know Mary "off court". Since this time I am a big fan of her!! She is such a kind and great person and now this terrible thing happend to her!?!?!?!?!
I am wishing her all the best, a fast recovery and a soon comeback!!!! Mary, I am sure you will make it!!! Think about Thomas Muster, he had also a very bad knee injury, he came back, played better than before the injury and won the French Open a few years later!!!!!!
So I hope that we will see you next year in Linz again, winning this tournament like in 1999!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Kind regards from Austria!!!! :wavey:

Elisabeth

Verdasco
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:25 PM
How did you give the messages to Mary? How did you know she got them?

John A Roark
Oct 29th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Oh, sweetheart:
I've been there, I have been where you are now.
On the rugby field in 1987 I tore my left ACL... back then they couldn't do much.
These days, however, they can do wonderful things to an athlete.
Professional football players in America have had their ligaments repaired and gone back to play again.
You can beat this, angel--

Show the WTA just what kind of heart you have.
We love you...
I love you.
Behind you 100%.

Go, Mary Caroline, go.

supergrunt
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Mary,
You are one of my favorite players! I enjoy watching you play and I hope you recover soon :D !

Ballbasher
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Dear Mary,

I hope you can still return,because the tour simply needs you.You are such a classy person on and off the court I wish you a fast recovery and a amazing comeback because you deserve it so much :worship:

Paul.
Oct 30th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I miss mary already!

Mark Spruce
Oct 30th, 2006, 03:59 PM
I am missing Mary too.

Tennis will not be the same for months to come !!!!

maryp94
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Oct 30, 2006

Dearest Mary,

I have been a HUGE fan of yours since you made your stunning breakthrough at Roland Garros in 1994. Since then, I followed almost all of your matches, mainly through live scoreboards on the internet. I live in the States and I get very excited every time U.S. networks decide to show your matches on tv. I have seen you in person and you were marvelous, always smiling and friendly to all tennis fans.

You have been through a lot, Mary, and I have no doubt in my mind that you will come on top of this latest horrendous setback. You’re one of the most strong-willed, courageous, and determined individuals I have ever seen. You have greatly inspired me in many aspects of my life.

We all believe in you, Mary. We’re all here to support you in these difficult times. Your fans will always be thinking of you and hoping for a quick recovery.

Wishing you all the best,
maryp94 (of wtaworld.com)

vanillalatte
Oct 30th, 2006, 07:26 PM
I miss mary already!

:awww: :bigcry: :tears: :sobbing: :timebomb: :shout: :weirdo: :(

so do I.

Dani12
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Sorry I'm so late,
Mary, I hope you get better soon and come back fighting fit. Because all of the tennis community and people alike love you and love watching you play. You are a great person and I was really sad to see that you injured yourself again. All the best,
Danimoo

saby
Nov 1st, 2006, 11:01 AM
Allez Mary accroche toi, on est là, bonne chance pour ton opération et reviens nous vite, force pas trop quand même !! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ashwu
Nov 1st, 2006, 12:55 PM
hope your surgery in usa went well. get well soon mary~
and you may wanna consider open a blog or something when you're not around ;)

Mark Spruce
Nov 1st, 2006, 06:30 PM
I hope that everything is going fine for you Angel (Mary) and still wishing you all of the bes.t

yes listen to Ash i would love for you to have a blog

Mark

hope your surgery in usa went well. get well soon mary~
and you may wanna consider open a blog or something when you're not around ;)

saby
Nov 18th, 2006, 04:05 PM
:worship: MARY:hug:
:kiss: Take care :kiss:

sebbe
Nov 18th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Hey Mary! Hope you are doing better and that you mood is still up. This is going to be a big test for you but I'm sure u will pass it. I wish you all the best Mary and miss u like hell. You are such an inspiration for me, my tennis and my life.

And as I always say, Go Mary!
//sebastian from sweden:D

JMC
Nov 18th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Mary tu es comment dire ?......Vraiment une fille très épatante !

Oui, d'une manière ou d'une autre ce terrible évènement (c'est déja du passé n'est-ce pas !) va te rendre plus forte et ce dans tous les domaines de ta vie, qui aujourd'hui et demain te réserveront bien de jolis moments encore....

Tu es l'un de mes rayons de soleil, et ma tendresse pour toi restera toujours intacte.

Merci Miss Mary pour tous ces grands moments partagés ensembles, tant d'émotions fortes et toujours avec beaucoup beaucoup de panache.Dans ce secteur tu es bien la seule à agir ainsi et je pèse mes mots.

Oui le panache de Melle Mary Pierce est... unique et irresistible !!!!
C'est pourquoi ta côte de popularité restera à jamais très très haute dans l'inconscient collectif et intemporelle.

Je me permets de t'embrasser très affectueuesement, toi ..."MA MARY" !

Take care et reviens-nous vite si le coeur t'en dit toujours autant.On saura patienter, no worry about that !

En t' attendant je visionne ci et là tant de beaux matchs qui portent tous ton nom !

Un de tes nombreux fidèles Amis.

Jean-Marc

(j'étais aux Masters à ta finale et à la fin du match quand tu te rafraichissais au bac à boisson je t'ai appelé et félicité, ton sourire en me regardant et ton "merci" ....je ne l'oublierai pas...Un si joli sourire pour une si belle âme !)

totallyeddible
Jan 14th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hi Mary!

It's Edd from Liverpool, England... Hope you are recovering well and I look forward to seeing you on court again.

Sending you happy smiles, sunshine and best wishes.
xx

saby
Jan 14th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Hey Aussies

I hope those who are going to the Australian open will show Mary our support like we did for the Masters !!

COME ON AUSSIES

Mark Spruce
Jan 15th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Missing you so much !!!!!

saby
Feb 12th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Hi guys,

check this link, you will find some pic, it's the flag for Mary during the OGF
(on page 13 and 14)

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/Mary-Pierce-c1/Photos-de-Mary-f1/Mission-soutien-de-mary-Vos-photos-p79154.htm#79154 (http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/Mary-Pierce-c1/Photos-de-Mary-f1/Mission-soutien-de-mary-Vos-photos-p79154.htm#79154)
(this is the page 14)

MPStylee
Mar 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Mary Rocks!!!!

stefi62
Mar 13th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Mary Rocks!!!!

Wonderful! Thank you very much!!! :worship:

We'll join it to the pictures we manage to give to Mary, through the French forum! :D

saby
Mar 13th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Those pic are so great !!!

What a perfect university for our Queen :devil:[ (http://imageshack.us][)

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/691/tegyn27s20party2120034fb2.jpg

marion127
Mar 13th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Thank you very much :bounce:

saby
Mar 13th, 2007, 04:40 PM
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2404/tegyn27s20party2120033tt7.jpg
Bravo mpstylee
MARY ROCKS !!!

John A Roark
Mar 13th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Message of support?

I'm still looking for news, still passing it on through the blog whenever I can.
I cannot give up, I will not give up...not on Mary.

Love from the bloggers...love from Jack.

Go, Mary Caroline, go!

saby
Mar 14th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Message of support?

I'm still looking for news, still passing it on through the blog whenever I can.
I cannot give up, I will not give up...not on Mary.

Love from the bloggers...love from Jack.

Go, Mary Caroline, go!

yes john "Message of support", we are sending to Mary all the messages and the pic that all of you guys post in here

stefi62
Mar 14th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Please feel free to come and say whatever you want to tell her, we'll manage to give it to her, as we've already done in the past! So please, let her know what you feel..... :wavey: She appreciates any witnessing! ;)

Mark Spruce
Mar 14th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the pics !!!!!

Wishing Mary all of the best

regards

Mark

Zehri98
Mar 16th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Stefi, just wondering if you can pass this on to Mary, it’s a bit long, sorry about that. Cut it as you wish. :)

Hi Mary

Every one of your fans can probably remember the first time that they saw you play, so I thought I would regale you, or possibly bore you with my story as to how and why I became your fan.

I was 14 years old and at the time I only watched tennis when it was shown on the BBC every summer during Wimbledon fortnight. Then one day my dad got satellite television and I saw you playing in the 4th round of the 1994 US Open against Majoli. I had never heard of you because, as I said, I never really followed tennis outside of Wimbledon and at that point you had never entered it. My first thought on seeing you play was how sweet you looked, you certainly didn’t look like any tennis player I had ever seen. My second thought was that you were so elegant with your strokes. When I was growing up I was watching Martina, Steffi and Monica etc. who were all ruthless and exciting but not exactly elegant. When I saw how effortlessly you hit the ball and how fast it went I thought that it must have been the camera angle that made the ball look as though it was faster than it was. You won the match and I went about my everyday life.

The next time I saw you play was during my school lunchtime in mid-January 1995. I came home for lunch and was flicking through the channels. Eurosport had full coverage of the 1995 Australian Open and you were just beginning your first round match against Krizan. I recognised you from the US Open so I thought I’d watch a few games before going back to school. The commentators for the match were Frew McMillan and David Mercer. Mercer said at the start of the match that in his opinion Mary Pierce was undoubtedly the most physically imposing woman tennis player he had ever seen in his 35 years in the game. McMillan argued that in his opinion the most physically imposing player he had ever seen was Margaret Court but you came a close second – not a bad player to come second to. I decided that I had to make up my own mind and it was then that I realised that the shots I saw you hit at the US Open did not appear fast because of the camera angles and that you really did generate that brute force pace from your graceful and elegant shots. From then on I was hooked. School had to wait till the morning because I wasn’t moving anywhere!

The very next day I went and bought a tennis racquet and headed straight for our local indoor courts and signed up for coaching lessons. I also saw every single one of your matches at the Australian Open and you were marvelous.

Twelve years later and I am now 27 years old, a qualified lawyer, writer and, dare I say it, a pretty decent tennis player. It is very strange that a person that you’ve only ever seen on television playing tennis can have such an impact on your life. But you have. If nothing else, you inspired me to learn about tennis, its history, its origins, its future. By inspiring me to do that you have given me something that I will enjoy for the rest of my life, which is the unadulterated love of the sport. I also read up about you and have followed you right throughout your career and will always carry with me the memories of you on the court, the memories of unbridled happiness, of laughter, of victory, of loss, of forgiveness, of spirituality and more recently, of anguish. All these memories make up who you are and I want nothing more than to add to these memories if and when you return.

So Ms Pierce, if you make it back to the courts then do so because of your love for it because you have nothing left to prove as you are a genuine legend of the sport. Whether you do return or not always remember that you have invaluably enriched the lives of many people that you will probably never meet. Now that is a gift, enjoy it.

And for once I won’t be watching Wimbledon on the BBC from Scotland this year, I’m going to be there for the duration and I hope to see you there, but even if I don’t I’ll think of you and I’ll smile. X

Yours,

Zack
Glasgow, Scotland

saby
Mar 17th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Hi Stefi, just wondering if you can pass this on to Mary, it’s a bit long, sorry about that. Cut it as you wish. :)

Don't worry she will have it :wavey:

you may want to sign it?

Sund7101
Mar 17th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Very well put Zehri98. Mary has touched and changed so many people's lives without even knowing.

The case was you was the same with me. The very first time I saw Mary I was hooked. I first remember seeing her play when she defeated Sharapova in the third round of the US Open in '04. I remember thinking who is she, she's amazing and she's ranked so low. Then I googled her and just fell in love with her and she has been my favorite player since.

The memories I have of Mary playing tennis have inspired me to be the best player I can be. The memories I have of her will undoubtedly live with me for the rest of my life.

God Bless you Mary and I truly cannot wait for your return.

http://www.mary-pierce.org/Fed_Cup_2005/r2263616832.jpg

Zehri98
Mar 17th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Thanks for that Saby, forgot to sign it. Ooops.:lol:

And thanks Sund7101 for backing me up, I can't wait for her return either. :bounce:

stefi62
Mar 18th, 2007, 12:30 AM
What a great witnessing ,and so well written!:worship:
As Saby said, she'll have it, don't worry! :wavey:

Zehri98
Mar 18th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Aww Stefi, thanks so much. Really appreciate it. :wavey:

saby
May 1st, 2007, 06:28 PM
Well i just want to remind you that you still can write support messages to Mary...she still need us :D

paul B
May 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Can't wait to see you play again mary.it's been a very boring year so far.my other favourite players mauresmo and raymond haven't played much this year as well but you are the one i think of most.hope all is well and you can play the rest of your career and life after tennis injury free,healthy and happy.looking forward to seeing you here in melbourne next year at the australian open

totallyeddible
May 10th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Hi Mary!

I want to send a you a big Get Well Soon hug as I am sure you could do with one. I miss seeing you play and miss seeing you on TV. Never give up, you will get there. You are inspirational to lots of people and you have many people sending their warmth and love to you.

Edd

garyclark
May 13th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Hi Mary~~

I'm not worried, your a fighter and I know you will be just fine.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Call me!

Gary

Kirill_M
May 16th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Message from Vimelie, from Russian tennis forum:

God, how boring without Mary in WTA-tour!!! As it would be desirable to trust that she will return still as soon as possible. She gave us such fine emotions, unique spirit. Such positive charge positive and light it is absolute emotions! It is such rarity in our World!!!
... Reconsidered recently her last match - so sadly really... Great tennis woman! When her carried away from court on a stretcher and it has lifted a hand - so much force was in this gesture! The real Goddess - Mary!

For me Mary is absolutely light person. I do not trust in the God – I’am atheist, but fact that Mary so is strongly religious allows an occasion to reflect that something really is from above that operates our world. And I am assured that it something from above will help Mary to return - and not easier to return - she still will show us true with anybody incomparable Tennis!

Good luck, Mary! We love you and we trust in you!

Kirill_M
May 16th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Nadin says that wishes Mary the prompt recover and returning to court behind new victories. Without Mary wtatour really was deserted.

garyclark
May 17th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Hi Mary~~I hope your journKNEE back is coming along just fine!