PDA

View Full Version : FWTT Survivor: This is it for the last three! the FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

jacs
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:21 PM
2002 FWTT SURVIVOR EXHIBITION

LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

"Survivor"

http://www.jessicaalba.net/pics/alba984.jpg

Good Day!

This is the LAST Immunity Challenge in the tournament. First of all, I would like to congratulate Paula, Tiff and Tina for making this far into the tournament. It takes alot fo gutts and cunning to reach this point of the game and you have all done well.

The rules for this immunity is fairly simple. This is the version of the endurance test in the 'real' survivor game.

the main goal is to be able to have the thread with the most number of replies BY DIFFERENT POSTERS (and not including your own and if ever, any of your aliases).

GUIDELINES:

1 - THE TITLE OF ALL OF YOUR THREAD WOULD BE "FWTT SURVIVOR LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE". If i see that you have a different title, i will give you a warning. fail to heed that warning will forfeit you from the challenge.

2 - THE THREAD WITH THE MOST NUMBER OF REPLIES BY DIFFERENT POSTERS IS THE KEY TO WINNING. HOWEVER, IF THERE ARE TIES, THE NUMBER OF VIEWS WOULD BE LOOKED AT.

3 - ONE POST BY ONE POSTER EQUALS TO ONE VALID REPLY. REPOSTS BY THE SAME POSTER WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED.

4. I WILL CHECK BACK ON YOUR THREAD ON WEDNESDAY 12 PM GMT. I WILL LOOK AT THE LAST POST BEFORE OR ON THAT TIME. IF I SEE A REPLY THAT IS MADE AFTER THAT TIME (BASED FROM THE TIME OF POST), IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

5. THE CONTENT OF THE REPLIES DOES NOT MATTER, except with the restrictions made by this board.

6. if a poster chooses to delete his or her post and i do not see it when i go back and check, that reply would not be considered.

7. WHEN YOU HAVE POSTED YOU THREAD, GO BACK TO THIS THREAD AND POST A LINK TO YOUR YOUR IMMUNITY THREAD.

8. YOUR THREAD CAN BE PLACED IN ANY FORUM HERE.

9. IN THE FIRST POST OF YOUR THREAD, MAKE A LIST OF THE DIFFERENT POSTERS THAT HAVE POSTED IN YOUR THREAD SO THAT IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO COUNTER CHECK.

10. IF YOU FAIL IN ANY OF THE GUIDLINES IS LISTED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING. FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE WARNING WILL COST YOU TO AUTMOMATICALLY LOSE IN THIS IMMUNITY.

11. THE TWO PLAYERS THAT WOULD NOT WIN IMMUNITY THIS WEEK WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE THE PAIR TO PLAY THE CHALLENGE ROUND.
DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY 12PM GMT

QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE.

GOD BLESS!

jacs
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:23 PM
remember, this game is in your strength in relationships.

use it well.

Monica_Rules
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:09 PM
How easy:rolleyes:

Tennis124
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:44 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27143

this is the link to my thread

paul_masterton
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:27 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27131

that is where my thread can be found ;)

Paul :D

martinafan
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:22 PM
hmm, seems i have a little catching up to do ;) LOL

jacs
Jun 15th, 2002, 04:54 AM
monica - yup, its fairly simple, but the point is outlasting the other player :) just like in survivor

martinafan
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:14 AM
my thread:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27165

Tennis124
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:54 PM
I concede. Marteena has nearly doubled my total. My lack of participation on the board, and Marteena's popularity has done me in. I have no chance to catch up. Congratulations to Marteena. All I can hope for is to beat Paula in the match, but I don't have too much confidence in that.

jacs
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:58 AM
well, you guys still have the wednesday deadline.

martinafan
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Don't give up Tiffani!

It's not impossible.....i got the majority of my replies by annoying the heck out of people, so I don't think i'm that popular anymore ;) LOL

And there are still over 2 days left!!!!

Tennis124
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:09 AM
i can't even catch up, even with a head start you have doubled me. i will take my loss. i know paula will beat me. its like rich on kathy on survivor 4, she just couldn't do it.

jacs
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:16 AM
the outright winner of the last immunity challenge is ...

TINA!

TIFF and PAULA ... you are going to the survivor challenge.

Monica_Rules
Jun 20th, 2002, 10:37 AM
OHHHHH so Its Tif or Paula;)

jacs
Jun 20th, 2002, 02:37 PM
yup :)

wongqks
Jun 21st, 2002, 11:55 AM
This is heating up good luck guys