PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself + post pics of yourself

Maxmiffed
Oct 26th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I think it could be funny to know something about each other. It could be funny to see pics of each other too. Do you like my idea?
OK, let me begin:

Hi
I would like to introduce myself.
First of all my pic (sorry that’s not a good pic): :help:

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/Ckr29880.jpg

My name is Cecilia.
I’m 17 years old. I live in Stockholm, Sweden.
I’m a student at high school.
My interests: To play tennis, wta-tour, dancing and painting.
Why my nickname: I read some comments from “Miffedmax”. I think he is so funny. So I call myself “Maxmiffed”.
I not only like Nicole, I also like other players.
I hope I’m welcome anyway.

Bye-bye for now. :kiss:

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

Maxmiffed
Oct 28th, 2006, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=vaidisova4ever;9358149]
You are so cute (really :hearts:) that nobody dares to post his/her picture in comparaison to yours :lol:

I cannot put my photo. [QUOTE]

:o You make me so embarrassed and shy, because you say I’m cute! :o

OK, with no photo then. But I would like to know your first name, age, sex and where do you live (country and perhaps city too). I would really like to know you all better to know. Perhaps we could be a kind of email-friends or so?:D

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia:hearts:

Maxmiffed
Oct 28th, 2006, 03:07 PM
You are so cute (really :hearts:) that nobody dares to post his/her picture in comparaison to yours :lol:

:o You make me so embarrassed and shy, because you say I’m cute! :o

OK, with no photo then. But I would like to know your first name, age, sex and where do you live (country and perhaps city too). I would really like to know you all better to know. Perhaps we could be a kind of email-friends or so?:D

from
Cecilia:hearts:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Oct 28th, 2006, 03:40 PM
First of all my pic (sorry that’s not a good pic): :help:

Uhm, if that's not a good pic then I certainly want to see the best ones.
I'll be honest when I say you're beautiful.

A pic of me? I don't many people will like that.

I'm Sjoerd, 23 years old an I live in Holland, The Netherlands or whatever you want to call my country. (Yes, we are the dutch people)
My interests: Sport and movies. I'm a big fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt and...... well just check my avatar.

I'm not a fan of Nicole so why I post here? Cause you're cute indeed:o

Craigy
Oct 28th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Hey!
Well I'm Craig, 15 :o [the baby of the board :angel: :lol:]
I live in Northern Ireland, UK ;)
I play Tennis, Basketball, and live life just like a normal teenager I guess :lol:
My fave player is Serena but Nicole is my 3rd fave player. I've supported her since Nasdaq 2005 :)
Photos in my blog :p

Krysteo
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:05 AM
C'est vrai qu'elle est très cute notre suedoise :) C'est un peu notre poupée Barbie a nous ! :lol: ;)

Sinon moi c'est Krysteo, 39 ans, j'habite en france, sur la côte ouest, le long du grand Atlantique, ou les vagues défient le temps... côte ouest , ton paysage magique s'efface dans l'océan... ;)

En ce qui concerne le tennis, j'ai été fan de Gabriela Sabatini, Steffi Graf, Mats Wilander, Sergi Bruguera... et a présent Justine Henin-Hardenne et la grande Nicole bien sur :)

... Ah oui j'oubliais, ma chanteuse préférée est Mylène Farmer, la flamboyante rousse (photo avatar). :cool:

----------------------------
http://www.krysteo.com/krysteo5.jpg
----------------------------

Krysteo
Oct 29th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Why ? hé ben because... je suis un peu fainéant :lol: ... et puis c'est dur a traduire le truc de la côte ouest... :lol:

Maxmiffed
Oct 29th, 2006, 05:58 PM
:
No, Seriously, you are very cute :hug:. Now, since i saw your photo, my heart really wavers between staying a fan of Nicole ... or beginning a fan of YOU :hearts: :lol:

My interests: tennis, video games, and now, to admire Cecilia's photo ;)
Why my nickname: no matter anymore, i will change it soon into Cecilia4ever :lol:

Hi Tam, I’m so flattered and happy because of your nice words to me.:hearts: I read them just after you wrote them, and I have been so happy all day long. :) Believe me.
But please stay as fan of Nicole!
Please don’t leave Nicole!
I’m myself is 4ever a fan of Nicole!
I PM you!:o :tape:

from
Cecilia

:hearts: :hearts: NICOLE :hearts: :hearts:

Hrastar
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Hi there!

I'm Marko Hrastar from Ljubljana (Slovenia) and I'm a student of economics-tourism.:)

My interests are mainly sports betting or following sports results, but I'm pretty far from being OK with it. Betting takes me a lot of valuable time for studying or doing anything else, soooo there's gonna be a change soon, or else...:tape:

I like to go out with my friends (especially on fridays:bounce: ), watch movies, play football and do all that crap, which "poisons" young people nowdays:lol:

Oh, and I almost forgot my age:rolleyes: 6.december will be my 21. birthday:aparty:

That's me:
http://shrani.si/o.php?fotic31047754.jpg

EDIT: Had some problems with the picture, but it's fixed now.
I'm not as beautifull as Maxmiffed, but nevertheless...

Derek.
Nov 3rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
I'm Derek. :wavey:
I live in the United States.
I'm 15 years old, almost 16. :angel:
I play and love tennis and my three favorite players Daniela Hantuchova, Caroline Wozniacki, and of course Nicole Vaidisova. ;) I have more favorites though. :p

Slumpsova
Nov 16th, 2006, 01:21 PM
wow it seems a lot of French are falling in love with Nicole even she beat their Mauresmo twice :lol: :p

Maxmiffed
Nov 19th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Wow!:bounce:

I like so much to read about you all!:)

I started this thread, and I think it's a succes.

Yes, many from France seems to like Nicole, but Nicole is also a very beutiful girl! But first of all Nicole is a great player: 17 years of age (like myself) and already #10 of the World!
Respect, Nicole! :worship:

I love you, and I love to read about you, while I am waiting for Nicole's next tournament next January!!!

from
Cecilia

Gooner
Nov 19th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Hi I am Karina, I am 15 years old and live in Maryland in the USA. I have been playing tennis since the age of 6 and my favorite player is of course Nicole.

I have already posted a pic of myself in another thread, but I will post it here and some others.

Pic 1: Just Me
Pic 2: Me with Mom & Dad
Pic 3: Me laughing
Pic 4: Me again

Krysteo
Nov 19th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Oh la vache ! sur la dernière photo on dirait que tu t'es pris une ou deux balles dans l'oeil :eek:

Neptune
Nov 19th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Oh la vache ! sur la dernière photo on dirait que tu t'es pris une ou deux balles dans l'oeil :eek:

T'es vraiment trop con :lol: tu m'a fais PDR avec ton post......:lol:

Krysteo
Nov 19th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Hé oui, il faut bien détendre un peu l'atmosphère :lol:

Neptune
Nov 19th, 2006, 08:11 PM

exact ;)

Gooner :eek: you look like Carolina Kluft,she's a famous sweden athlete. Do You know her?Particulary on this pic (avatar) :eek:

Gooner
Nov 19th, 2006, 08:41 PM
exact ;)

Gooner :eek: you look like Carolina Kluft,she's a famous sweden athlete. Do You know her?Particulary on this pic (avatar) :eek:

No but it is funny that you say I look like someone from Sweden, cuz that is my Ethnicity.

Maxmiffed
Nov 19th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Hi Karina! :wavey:

I like your pics very much. You are a very beutiful American girl! :hearts:

Don't listen to the boys, Karina! I'm from Sweden, and I know Carolina Kluft.

Everybody can see that you are 1,000,000 times more beutiful than Carolina Kluft.

A pic of Carolina (the boys' "darling" :lol: :lol: ):

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40688000/jpg/_40688280_kluft270.jpg

to you all from
Cecilia

FORZA SARITA
Nov 19th, 2006, 09:11 PM
oh my god...a monster!!!

Lunaris
Nov 19th, 2006, 09:31 PM
The others have no problem with understanding french, even the west coast dialect. :p
btw. The atmosphere is good enough. ;)

Veeko
Nov 21st, 2006, 10:38 AM
Hey,Karina,i am veeko,i really agree with Maxmiffed,you are such a beautiful American girl

Arina's_fan
Nov 24th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Alexander and I'm from Russia. But I was born in Croatia :) I'm 17 years old.

1. I'm on the record.
2. I'm with Nicole.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4199/imga0351dq8.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7650/img02391hn9.jpg

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Hi Karina! :wavey:

I like your pics very much. You are a very beutiful American girl! :hearts:

Don't listen to the boys, Karina! I'm from Sweden, and I know Carolina Kluft.

Everybody can see that you are 1,000,000 times more beutiful than Carolina Kluft.

A pic of Carolina (the boys' "darling" :lol: :lol: ):

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40688000/jpg/_40688280_kluft270.jpg

to you all from
Cecilia

In the last pic she looked just a little bit like Carolina ...........that pics of Carolina is verro old isn't it?????? I think Caroilina is very cute.....and so is Karina........................................ I saw Carolina in 2004 and mostly in the WC in Helsinksky and she lookes cute there.................................. well perhaps I didn't see a close up:lol: :lol: :help:
Carolina is an incredible athlete:worship: :worship: .

Karina ios very pretty

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I want to introduce myself:

My name is Maria Ana Daniela(yeah yeah that is my name)
I was born in Cd. Sahagún, Hidalgo a very very small and smelly town:angel: in México........I live in Pachuca, Hidalgo that is 45 minutes away from Sahagún. I live in Pachuca because of the school.
I have argentinian blood (ethnicity I guess) but I consider myself to be as Mexican as the "Nopal":worship: .
I adore gymnastics(rhythmic and artistic) but specially rhythmic gymnastics..........I love it I wanted to be a gymnast but I couldn't now I'm training again(not real trainin just some streching and have fun with the other girls........nothing serious)...........I'm obsessed with Irina Tchachina(Russian Gymnast) and Svetlana Khorkina.
I like soccer very very much too..my favorite team is of México is Toluca and I like the German and Franch team..................my favorite players are: Zinedine Zidane(no matter what he'll alwyas be my favorite), Michael Ballack:hearts: :lick: :drool: and my future husband Chirstoph Metzelder:lick: :lick: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: .
I enjoy figure skating. (specially when there is Russian magic on the ice:worship: )
My favorites in Tennis:Elena Dementieva, Daniela Hantuchova, Nicole Vaidisova, Lindsay Dvenport, Ana Ivanovic, Makiri.
I love Marat Safin(all him) and Rafael Nadal's butt:angel:

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I do have some pic of me but................................I'm sure you don't want to see me after you guys saw Cecilia and Karina both with that lovely sweddish air.

I'm suyre you don't want to go from the cute swedish Cecilia to the ugly Mexican......................me:sad:

:wavey:

Lunaris
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I do have some pic of me but................................I'm sure you don't want to see me after you guys saw Cecilia and Karina both with that lovely sweddish air.

I'm suyre you don't want to go from the cute swedish Cecilia to the ugly Mexican......................me:sad:

:wavey:
Nah, what a nonsense. I saw some of your pics in the Gardens of Edem and you are quite pretty. :kiss:

Lunaris
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Alexander and I'm from Russia. But I was born in Croatia :) I'm 17 years old.

1. I'm on the record.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4199/imga0351dq8.jpg
:wavey: , where did you get that czech dress, if I might ask?

Slumpsova
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:50 PM
i wanna see your pic Maria Ana Daniela :D

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Nah, what a nonsense. I saw some of your pics in the Gardens of Edem and you are quite pretty. :kiss:

Oh thank you:kiss:
You guys can call me Dani:)

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Arina's_fan
Nov 26th, 2006, 09:02 PM
:wavey: , where did you get that czech dress, if I might ask?

I'm football fan, so I like football so much. And this t-shirt is present from my brother at my birthday :)

Barrie_Dude
Dec 2nd, 2006, 06:09 AM
I can't believe she is gone

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:10 AM
I can't believe she is gone

:confused: WHAT????

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:12 AM
aBOUT YOUR SIGNATURE THE kATE THAT YOU ARE A TEASER OF IS kATE bECKINSALE??????????