PDA

View Full Version : it's a farce if henin and clijsters go to the yec

doujyr
Oct 25th, 2006, 04:55 PM
neither can be fit, they definitely won't be match fit or in practice, both likely to wd at any time. be a joke them turning up. better they wd beforehand and let players who have been playing recently go instead.

Si_Hi
Oct 27th, 2006, 11:48 AM
you sure patty who played week after week before YEC will play better than Henin-Hardenne or Clijsters?
you must kid me.

UncleZeke
Oct 31st, 2006, 07:13 PM
Just speaking from memory, so correct me if I'm wrong. Justine ended last year playing Filderstadt, shows up in Sydney this year, 3 months later and wins. She played Berlin middle of May, took about a month off and wins Roland Garros. She plays Wimbledon early July, shows up in New Haven in late August, about six weeks later and wins again.

This girl could fall out of bed on Christmas day and go win a tournament..
Don't underestimate Champions..

Ben.
Nov 1st, 2006, 09:19 AM
neither can be fit, they definitely won't be match fit or in practice, both likely to wd at any time. be a joke them turning up. better they wd beforehand and let players who have been playing recently go instead.

i wouldn't think it's a joke if both of them turn up. they're both champions & they'll find a way 2 win no matter what condition they r in. so don't underestimate great players like that please.

kim rocks :yeah: as well as justine.