PDA

View Full Version : how long wear maria adidas by stella Mccartney?

_lotti_
Oct 22nd, 2006, 09:31 AM
Sorry for my bad english, but I donīt know wear Maria next Year stella Mccartney clothe or only adidas?
Please answer the question...

daandaan
Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:15 PM
i have no idea, i hope she will wear the Stella outfits, i really like them + no one else has them :worship:

~lollipop_girl~
Oct 25th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Well the fact that she is suddenly changing all the outfits & wearing as many different ones as she can isn't a good sign for her wearing it next season but I really hope she will... It suits her & her personality, I love it and don't want to see it go!

Kirilenko_Kamp
Oct 26th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Well the fact that she is suddenly changing all the outfits & wearing as many different ones as she can isn't a good sign for her wearing it next season but I really hope she will... It suits her & her personality, I love it and don't want to see it go!
Do you think Stella Mccartney has the audacity to dump Makiri as the spokesmodel for her line of tennis apparel just because she's been struggling lately??? I thought Makiri signed a long lucrative contract with Stella worth millions. I can't see anyone else replacing Makiri. The clothes definitely fit her style and her personality like you mentioned lollipop_girl. If she does drop her, why not just recruit Bethanie Mattek screw up the whole line of clothing!:p :)

Andy.
Oct 26th, 2006, 04:01 AM
The fact that she really hasnt done well this year might have put adidas off and she might not get them next year.

Dan23
Oct 26th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Im near certain Maria will continue to wear Stellas outfits next year ;)

~lollipop_girl~
Oct 26th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Do you think Stella Mccartney has the audacity to dump Makiri as the spokesmodel for her line of tennis apparel just because she's been struggling lately??? I thought Makiri signed a long lucrative contract with Stella worth millions. I can't see anyone else replacing Makiri. The clothes definitely fit her style and her personality like you mentioned lollipop_girl. If she does drop her, why not just recruit Bethanie Mattek screw up the whole line of clothing!:p :)
Oh I'm not talking about Stella dumping her but we don't know how long the contract is for and from a business point of view the longer she wears them the more the general public will see it as "overkill" & kind of be like "OMG is she still wearing them, she wore them all last year didn't she?" ...
I hope that doesn't happen but it is an option...

Btw, u can call me Katie :D

_lotti_
Nov 2nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
Thnks for posting... Is ana ivanovic the next model??? On this link she wear it.
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/photogallery/
please not... I like ana but maria is better

the cat
Nov 2nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Little Masha and Ana are very good friends and they make a fine doubles team. :) They both model I mean wear Adidas ;) so it's only natural that Ana wears Stella McCartney's fashions along with Makiri and that they both get paid nicely for it. :yeah:

JimM
Nov 4th, 2006, 01:21 PM
I think Masha would still look gorgeous in an old sack :)
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

JimM

doris_hdz
Nov 4th, 2006, 05:31 PM
yes ..

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Thnks for posting... Is ana ivanovic the next model??? On this link she wear it.
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/photogallery/
please not... I like ana but maria is better
That link has changed... What pic was it?