PDA

View Full Version : the day of the year

rheumaKai
Oct 15th, 2006, 12:12 PM
today its lenas birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its the day of thze year because lena is our princess

seahawker
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Happy 25th!!

Dementinator
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:28 PM
have good one oh golden one!!

roldmant
Oct 15th, 2006, 08:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!!!

amateurismisokay
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:12 AM
happy birthday lena!!! have a great years ahead of you!!!

Rollersk
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Happy birthday babe!!!

quasar
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Not a year older but, rather, a year wiser.

Congrats Lena on your 25th!!! May many more trips 'round the Sun (full of aces, slams and, above all, happiness) lay ahead in your future.

Cheers and bon anniversaire,

Carlos

M$forehand
Oct 16th, 2006, 03:09 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENA!!!
you're 1 of life's nicest gifts...

mc8114
Oct 16th, 2006, 01:00 PM
1/4 of a century...

Enjoy this brand new year Lena :D

gbumbol
Oct 16th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Happy Birthday (a day late) Elena!

You're looking better than ever!!

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Oct 16th, 2006, 04:55 PM
SI JUGARAS EN EL CIELO MORIRIA POR VERTE

quasar
Oct 16th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Quite the poet, aren't you Word Life? Nice words!

SI JUGARAS EN EL CIELO MORIRIA POR VERTE

You seem very confident on you actually going to Heaven...
If you indeed get your visa, be careful not to pull a heaven-type version of Alenyaa and get sent back...

Cheers,

Carlos

Mathijs
Oct 17th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Shame on me, shame on me for not being able to reply on Lena's BD, since Lena's not my no.1 priority no more :(

But anyways better later then never huh?, Still a happy BD wished Lena, and many many happy returns, and so much more good things still to happen :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Shame on me, shame on me for not being able to reply on Lena's BD, since Lena's not my no.1 priority no more :(

But anyways better later then never huh?, Still a happy BD wished Lena, and many many happy returns, and so much more good things still to happen :)

The same with me :sad: :sad:

WORLDLIFE :worship: :worship: :worship:
What a cute line :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:
"si juegas en el cielo moriria por verte" :inlove:

Some guy wrote to me a letter with a quote like this one.
"si vivieras en el cielo moriria por verte" :kiss: it was cute .

:wavey:

Oh men my head is beating still........I have the worst hangover only beacuse of Lena :) .she worth it :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:18 PM

She is not your proirity anymore??????????????

Why?????????

Because of your job???? :sad:

:hug: :smooch:

Mathijs
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:56 PM
She is not your proirity anymore??????????????

Why?????????

Because of your job???? :sad:

:hug: :smooch:

ermm

yah, you can call it like that, i haven't got a job yet, but right now i am doing some of training periods (work placements?, several days a week, for some weeks) in the Landscape/Garden sector, to really find out what kinda job i want.
Have had the caring sector already, now i am fully concentrating on this..

And yes that's makes that i cannot post/log in so much more as i did before (which was obviously too much, but ok, so i officially curbed that :p)

How i wish i had more time to come here :awww:

Danči Dementia
Oct 22nd, 2006, 01:33 AM
ermm

yah, you can call it like that, i haven't got a job yet, but right now i am doing some of training periods (work placements?, several days a week, for some weeks) in the Landscape/Garden sector, to really find out what kinda job i want.
Have had the caring sector already, now i am fully concentrating on this..

And yes that's makes that i cannot post/log in so much more as i did before (which was obviously too much, but ok, so i officially curbed that :p)

How i wish i had more time to come here :awww:

Don't worry Mat :hug: :smooch:
I hope you like you "almost job" :)

:wavey: :wavey:

Danči Dementia
Oct 22nd, 2006, 01:36 AM
But wait..........what exatly are you doing????
tell me what is like????

quasar
Oct 22nd, 2006, 03:30 AM
D-a-n-i:

Some guy wrote to me a letter with a quote like this one.
"si vivieras en el cielo moriria por verte" it was cute .

I remember catching a similar line while watching Sábado Gigante a few years ago. It went something like: "Si amarte fuese un crimen, criminal yo sería, pero siempre te amaré".

And there's of course the ever cheesy --"Did it hurt?", --What?!? --Did it hurt...when you fell from Heaven?

But, for my money,the corniest one goes something like "The oceans of your eyes: I could drown in them." Lamest metaphor EVA.

I wonder how many times poor Lena has had to listen to these silly lines...I imagine that's the price you have to pay for being a luminiscent Godess living along petty mortals.

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Oct 24th, 2006, 07:07 PM
:fiery: D-a-n-i:

I remember catching a similar line while watching Sábado Gigante a few years ago. It went something like: "Si amarte fuese un crimen, criminal yo sería, pero siempre te amaré".

And there's of course the ever cheesy --"Did it hurt?", --What?!? --Did it hurt...when you fell from Heaven?

But, for my money,the corniest one goes something like "The oceans of your eyes: I could drown in them." Lamest metaphor EVA.

I wonder how many times poor Lena has had to listen to these silly lines...I imagine that's the price you have to pay for being a luminiscent Godess living along petty mortals.

Cheers,

Carlos

Not even a quote like "si vivieras en el cielo moriria por verte" or the one you said "The oceans of your eyes: I could drown in them." can make me smile now............................
I'm angry :fiery: :fiery:

Godd-bye I have ecomony class :o :mad: