PDA

View Full Version : Is this Patty?

Mike_T
Oct 14th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Can anyone confirm whether this is a known fake or genuine?

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/385/pattyschnyderit1cm8.jpg

Swiss Ivo
Oct 14th, 2006, 07:29 PM
[font=Verdana][size=2]Can anyone confirm whether this is a known fake or genuine?

Yes, this is Patty.
But it`s an very old pic, cause it`s a long time before that she used this earrings and this necklaces.
Where do you found this pic, Mike???

Mike_T
Oct 14th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Yes, this is Patty.
But it`s an very old pic, cause it`s a long time before that she used this earrings and this necklaces.
Where do you found this pic, Mike??? Thanks for verifying! Can’t believe I hadn’t seen it before. Found here: http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f/index.php?mforum=tup& You need to sign-up, then you’ll find an uncensored version in the thread ‘Mix 2’. I censored it for WTAW.

Or here’s a direct link (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7311/pattyschnyderit1.jpg) – adults only.

ALBERTtheHERO
Oct 15th, 2006, 05:40 PM
It doesnt seem like Patty was posing naked. Its probably like some moron took picture of her while she was on holiday.

vogus
Oct 15th, 2006, 08:03 PM
this photo was posted on wtaworld about 2.5 or 3 years ago, but was removed by the moderators. I don't know if it is a photoshop job or not.

Purple_Llama
Oct 24th, 2006, 09:07 AM
It doesn't look like a PS job to me-could be wrong tho. It looks like a close up paparazzi shot.

vogus
Oct 25th, 2006, 04:27 PM
It looks like a close up paparazzi shot.

it doesn't look like a paparazzi shot though. It looks like a pose. If you notice, her hair has been specially done.

I haven't been able to find any other photo of Patty where there is a mole on the right side of her face (she has a mole on the left side, but much lower down, so it can't be a mirror image). Ivo says he recognizes the jewelry, but i'm not 100% sure it's even her.

Swiss Ivo
Oct 25th, 2006, 09:01 PM
So, I see! It was a mistake of me that I recognized me to Patty`s jewelry.

But at all.... now I know more about the story.
This pic is one pic of some pics which was taken nearly 8 years ago, than Patty was a teenager and a little bit crazy. I think, everybody is in this ages a little bit crazy.
In former times, these pics were also in Switzerland in a newspaper.

But I think, we will look forward.
Patty has at moment a very nice family life, and is very, very happy with :worship: Rainer:worship: ...

vogus
Oct 25th, 2006, 11:24 PM
So, I see! It was a mistake of me that I recognized me to Patty`s jewelry.

But at all.... now I know more about the story.
This pic is one pic of some pics which was taken nearly 8 years ago, than Patty was a teenager and a little bit crazy. I think, everybody is in this ages a little bit crazy.
In former times, these pics were also in Switzerland in a newspaper.

you might look forward, Ivo, but i prefer to look backward, to a time when Patty was inspired, creative, and unpredictable. There was nothing wrong with Patty as a teenager. She was a great personality, a great looking girl, and very loved by her fans. :worship:

*JR*
Nov 3rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Patty has at moment a very nice family life, and is very, very happy with :worship: Rainer:worship: ...A Prince among men. :tape:

switz
Dec 5th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Patty has at moment a very nice family life, and is very, very happy with :worship: Rainer:worship: ...

:lol: I didn't know Rainer's mother posted here as well :tape:

switz
Dec 5th, 2006, 11:56 PM
i don't even know if it is Patty either. Her hair seems far too straight

schorsch
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:17 PM
ya, but its wet... so no wonder its straight.