PDA

View Full Version : Dementieva vs Schnyder : LIVE SCORING

Verdasco
Oct 13th, 2006, 02:42 PM
This match is a Quarter Final match at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow, Russia. The tournament is a Tier I played on Carpet.

The match is being contested between Elena Dementieva and Patty Schnyder. Schnyder leads the H2H 6-5. Schynder defeated Iveta Benesova 7-6(3) 1-6 6-1 whereas Dementieva defeated Shahar Peer 4-6 7-6(3) 6-3 while saving a Match Point in the process.

The score is currently at 6-6 in the First Set so it will be a Tiebreak. Each player's serve has been broken twice.

Go Lena :)

Verdasco
Oct 13th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Tiebreak - Schnyder to serve

1-0 Schnyder
1-1
2-1 Dementieva
2-2
3-2 Schnyder
3-3
4-3 Schnyder - Schnyder gets the minibreak
5-3 Schnyder
5-4 Schnyder- Dementieva gets the minibreak
5-5
6-5 Schynder - Schnydergets the minibreak - Set Point Schnyder
6-6 Dementieva saves Set Point on Schnyder's serve
7-6 Dementieva - Dementieva gets the minibreak - Set Point Dementieva
8-6 - First Set Dementieva

Yes! That First Set was so important for Elena to win! Schnyder held Set Point at 6-5 in the tiebreak, but Elena won three points in a row to take the First Set.

Go Elena :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 13th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah Lena come on lets go you can win girl.

:bigclap: :bigclap:

7-6 I just love when she wins like this 7-6 :inlove:

Paco
Oct 13th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah Lena come on lets go you can win girl.

:bigclap: :bigclap:

7-6 I just love when she wins like this 7-6 :inlove:

You're crazy girl :p
It's so narvous, blood pressuer is so fucking high and heart is beating so wildly. Now I prefer easier wins. But win is a win and I love every win :)

kinglear
Oct 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I think it's so funny that she perspires a lot and has to change her outfits. I get the same way. My hands get disgustingly wet, but it makes me feel better knowing that Lena goes through the same thing. :) Also, she was so cute when she was talking to herself and practicing her strokes with just her hands. There's something intensely endearing about Lena. I think it's cool that she shared a room with a brother because she had to and is close with her mother, it makes her more human and wholesome. I love Sharapova, but Sharapova is more like the alpha female. I don't know how to say it, but Sharapova doesn't have any seemingly unique parts of her personality. At least not what she shows. She's humorous, but I guess no one compares to Lena. That's what I'm trying to say. lol ;)