PDA

View Full Version : To all crewmembers: Please inform mc8114 on Alenyaa

Pages : [1] 2 3

Alenyaa
Oct 11th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Can I have your attention, please?
Following the latest chapter in my neverending archive of impulsive behaviour (see SS Dementieva), I have created this thread for you in order to inform one of our new crewmembers on the ship's resident village idiot: me! :D

So, to all ye who wish to have their say, knock yourselves out! Don't hold back, because we want the description to be as complete as possible! Only then can mc8114 righteously decide whether she will believe in me when the fate of the world falls into my hands, or whether she'll huddle into a corner and turn into only a shadow of her former self!

Enjoy! :lol:

mc8114
Oct 11th, 2006, 01:35 PM
:haha:

Can't wait to see the posts in this thread :bigclap:

Alenyaa
Oct 11th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Actually I'm very curious to find out as well :lol:

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 11th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Alyenaa: a guy who likes to tease everybody, but doesn't like to be called Lady Alenyaa

Dementinator
Oct 11th, 2006, 10:06 PM
where to start ,where to start....

Chris 84
Oct 11th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Not that I'm a crew member or anything, but isn't Alenyaa a girl? :confused:

:devil:

Dementinator
Oct 11th, 2006, 10:30 PM
ummmm no he aint ,but there as been rumours ,although I have seen pix ,theres no gaurantee "hes" showing the correct ones.... :lol: after all hes been known as LAdy alenyaa at times... but I am sure hes a hairy assed dude ,i really am...

Well what else to say? well he writes great stories ,loves making me look like an asshole (not difficult) ,once happened to "see" Lena when she was leaving her hotel in belgium earlier this year ,he just happned to be walking past as she was leaving ,yeah right!! try walking round and round the block for 4 hours till she emereged!! :lol:

despite his many foibles ,we are all rather fond of our "lady Alenyaa" and wouldnt have him any other way....

mc8114
Oct 11th, 2006, 10:39 PM
where to start ,where to start....
Well what else to say? well he writes great stories ,loves making me look like an asshole (not difficult)
:hug:
once happened to "see" Lena when she was leaving her hotel in belgium earlier this year ,he just happned to be walking past as she was leaving ,yeah right!! try walking round and round the block for 4 hours till she emereged!! :lol:
so he's a Lena stalker :lol:

All good, :scratch: but i'm not getting the Lady Alenyaa joke

Prizeidiot
Oct 12th, 2006, 09:49 AM
You're the village idiot?

Pfft, you don't even have the word idiot in your username :p

Alenyaa
Oct 12th, 2006, 03:52 PM

so he's a Lena stalker :lol:

All good, :scratch: but i'm not getting the Lady Alenyaa joke
Don't believe those delerious stories of the Captain, that's really what happened! :lol:

And as for the Lady Alenyaa joke: Andy (Pitubellybutton) once started to call me Lady Alenyaa, but I actually can't remember why exactly :confused:
Maybe Andy remembers.

And uhm... I kinda expected your answers to be a bit more provoqing (sp?) :p

Alenyaa
Oct 12th, 2006, 03:53 PM
You're the village idiot?

Pfft, you don't even have the word idiot in your username :p
That's because I only PRETEND to be one :p ;)

Alenyaa
Oct 12th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Not that I'm a crew member or anything, but isn't Alenyaa a girl? :confused:

:devil:
Security?! :lol:

mc8114
Oct 12th, 2006, 04:50 PM
And uhm... I kinda expected your answers to be a bit more provoqing (sp?) :p
:ras:
here's what we got so far: 4 referrals

1. Andy: said you're a teaser (no surprise here),

2. The Cap himself: he didn't know where to start :shrug: to much lawn to cut i guess :lol:,

3. Chris: who thought you were a woman :haha: and

4. Rudy: who felt you were stealing his identity 'cause apparently he thinks he is the village idiot :confused:

Sorry, but i need more info to make my choice :p

Alenyaa
Oct 13th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Well come on, everyone! There should have been a thousand replies to thread already! :lol:

mc8114
Oct 13th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Well come on, everyone! There should have been a thousand replies to thread already! :lol:
Yeah, i mean just 4, i expected more hype from people towards you :p

Alenyaa
Oct 13th, 2006, 12:14 PM
So did I! :shrug:
I mean, the Captain's been nice, Andy was only taunting me a little bit, Rudy even said I'm not the idiot here and Chris came crashing in here with an old joke...

Not much of a hype about the subject at all, I thought this thread would be packed with vultures in a matter of hours :lol:
Where are Altaïr, Paco, Max, Dani and all the others? :confused: Don't you guys understand?! This is a matter of life and death for Mercedes! :lol:

mc8114
Oct 13th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I mean, the Captain's been nice, Andy was only taunting me a little bit, Rudy even said I'm not the idiot here and Chris came crashing in here with an old joke...

Not much of a hype about the subject at all, I thought this thread would be packed with vultures in a matter of hours :lol:
Where are Altaïr, Paco, Max, Dani and all the others? :confused: Don't you guys understand?! This is a matter of life and death for Mercedes! :lol:
I know it's a matter of life and death.
It's the fate of the world we're talking about in here and they just don't care :shrug: :tape:

Not even Dani D has come :( i don't get it.

They just don't wanna help me to make my final decision :help:

Danči Dementia
Oct 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I know it's a matter of life and death.
It's the fate of the world we're talking about in here and they just don't care :shrug: :tape:

Not even Dani D has come :( i don't get it.

They just don't wanna help me to make my final decision :help:

iM' HERE :wavey:
I've been very bussy lately. :help:

Well Alenyaa is:

:hearts: A LOVELY BITCH :lol:

Lady alanyaa :hearts: is so cute.
:wavey:

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 13th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Don't believe those delerious stories of the Captain, that's really what happened! :lol:

And as for the Lady Alenyaa joke: Andy (Pitubellybutton) once started to call me Lady Alenyaa, but I actually can't remember why exactly :confused:
Maybe Andy remembers.

let's see...a poster, Landrover Fredlander, maybe, thought you were a woman, you said people always thought you were a woman (of course, in wtaworld -as far as we know) and I said I found Lady Alenyaa very classy, and called you that way.

Dementinator
Oct 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM
yes youre right ,it was Land Rover Fredlander who said that ,i remember now!

Mathijs
Oct 13th, 2006, 05:52 PM

Right here, just been lurking around yesterday and Today, too tired and too bored to post i guess

course i understand, have read it while being offline....

soz Alenyaa matey, i'll post sth about ya tomorrow, i'll promise ;) ;)

Paco
Oct 13th, 2006, 07:07 PM
what can I write about Lady A.... :p

Well, together we painted captains bridge in pink :p It was great, wasn't it? :p

Well he's great person I think :p Maybe sometimes being mean but it's ok.
I think, we all love him for being like this, don't we?

Alenyaa
Oct 14th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I think, we all love him for being like this, don't we?
Why did all fall quiet after this was asked? :o :lol:

And yes! Paco and I once painted the Bridge pink, while the Captain was on holidays in the United States :haha:
Man, that was fun :lol:

Alenyaa
Oct 14th, 2006, 12:25 PM
let's see...a poster, Landrover Fredlander, maybe, thought you were a woman, you said people always thought you were a woman (of course, in wtaworld -as far as we know) and I said I found Lady Alenyaa very classy, and called you that way.
Ah yes, that's it! :D
Wow, good memory for an old man :p

Alenyaa
Oct 14th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Well, let's see what we have that we can go on for now:

1) Andy in post #4: Teaser (Well duh :p)
2) Captain in post #7: Good story writer
3) Dani D in post #18: a lovely bitch (takes one to know one ;))
4) Paco in post #22: practical sense of humor, great guy, sometimes mean

4 referals Mercedes can use to make her decision for now. She's gonna need more, but it's a good start :yeah:

Maybe we can make it a little easier for you guys. How about you just answer the question that was posed in the SS Dementieva thread:

If the fate of the world were in my hands, would you believe in me? And why (not)?

(Of course y'all can still come up with adjectives to describe me in order to complete the picture for Mercedes)

Paco
Oct 14th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Well I think I can trust you just because you are not as bad as you think you are ;) :p

mc8114
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Well, let's see what we have that we can go on for now:

1) Andy in post #4: Teaser (Well duh :p)
2) Captain in post #7: Good story writer
3) Dani D in post #18: a lovely bitch (takes one to know one ;))
4) Paco in post #22: practical sense of humor, great guy, sometimes mean

4 referals Mercedes can use to make her decision for now. She's gonna need more, but it's a good start :yeah:

Maybe we can make it a little easier for you guys. How about you just answer the question that was posed in the SS Dementieva thread:

If the fate of the world were in my hands, would you believe in me? And why (not)?

(Of course y'all can still come up with adjectives to describe me in order to complete the picture for Mercedes)
It's more complete now, but i need some more 'cause people:
SO FAR THE INFO IT'S NOT ENOUGH

See i even got an attitude about it :lol:

mc8114
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Alenyaa i'm worried about 'cause maybe i will have to flip a coin to pick a choice :scared:

quasar
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:12 AM
Alenyaa:

If the fate of the world were in my hands, would you believe in me?

At such an apocalyptic crossroads, I'd go with the standadrd choice: Bruce "YippeKayé Motherfucka" Willis.

If he weren't available (stuck saving a cat from a tree, giving hip-hop lessons to the Swedish bikini-clad Cheerleading team, cross-dressing as Osama's wife to infect him with a venereal disease...crap like that), I'd consider you, but first I need the answer to the 64K Q:

What steps would you take to ensure the survival of the cutest member of our species, one Miss Elena Dementieva?

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Oct 20th, 2006, 12:33 PM
So no Alenyaa and no Dani D

something's definitively going on... :scratch:
:p

Alenyaa
Oct 20th, 2006, 01:27 PM

something's definitively going on... :scratch:
:eek:

You know, Dani might be desperate, but not stupid :p

Alenyaa
Oct 20th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Alenyaa:

At such an apocalyptic crossroads, I'd go with the standadrd choice: Bruce "YippeKayé Motherfucka" Willis.

If he weren't available (stuck saving a cat from a tree, giving hip-hop lessons to the Swedish bikini-clad Cheerleading team, cross-dressing as Osama's wife to infect him with a venereal disease...crap like that), I'd consider you, but first I need the answer to the 64K Q:

What steps would you take to ensure the survival of the cutest member of our species, one Miss Elena Dementieva?

Cheers,

Carlos
I can live with being second choice after Bruce :lol:

As for your 64K question, I don't think I would need to do anything since she's a big girl who can take care of herself. And others... :p
But if she were to ask for my assistance: I'd do everything in my power to help her:

- I'd exercise a bit of "gentle pressure" on Vladimir ( Hey, I could! :lol: ) in order to arrange a special cosmic program to ensure Lena's safety

- I'd have that same Vladimir deal with all that could possibly pose a threat to Lena's cosmic program

- I'd make sure fredlander would never hear of her new residence after she returns to earth, providing I don't fail in saving it ( In fact, I'd keep that information to myself entirely :devil: )

- Plus many other things I can't think of right now :p

Satisfied? :D

mc8114
Oct 20th, 2006, 01:50 PM

You know, Dani might be desperate, but not stupid :p
u huh, denial! :devil:

Now i know why Dani D has been missing her Femme Fatales Anonymous sessions :lol:

Alenyaa
Oct 20th, 2006, 02:01 PM
:ras: :p

quasar
Oct 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM
mc8114:

something's definitively going on...

Alenyaa and Dani: ĦSilben y aplaudan!

quasar
Oct 20th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Now i know why Dani D has been missing her Femme Fatales Anonymous sessions

Hope he doesn't end up like Lorenzo Barquero in "Doña Bárbara": Our very own "Espectro de la SS Dementieva."

Alenyaa:

- I'd exercise a bit of "gentle pressure" on Vladimir ( Hey, I could! ) in order to arrange a special cosmic program to ensure Lena's safety

I like that. I bet Lena would make a great cosmonaut. I wonder if that low gravity environment could benefit her serve...

Satisfied?

Well, it appears that you got Lena's safety covered. What actually worries me now is not your aptitude, but your state of mental health, should the End of Days arise.

(You up to the challenge of surviving the seductive prowess of Dani Fatale? As Mercedes could very well attest, when she fixates on a man, the emotional carnage that she leaves behind is little more than a soul-less spirit walking towards a path of inexorable perdition).

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Oct 21st, 2006, 08:53 PM
haha, Carlos, let's wait and see what Dani D will say about it.

Alenyaa is on denial, but i'll start whistleling and claping :aparty: :bigclap:

Lorenzo Barquero :haha:

Danči Dementia
Oct 21st, 2006, 11:20 PM
u huh, denial! :devil:

Now i know why Dani D has been missing her Femme Fatales Anonymous sessions :lol:

:confused:

No no no I haven't been to my FFA session because.......................

I WENT TO THE MTV AWARDS :bounce: :bounce:

Its enough reason to miss some sessions :) .

Mercedes...they were so cool.

Unfortunately I got the worst tickets ever.......but I managed to get the tickets and that was great.

I went with my friend Mariana..her brother worsk in México City and he promised us tickets for the show..........but he said that he could get them........so Mariana and I gave up and loived with the idea of watch the awards at home :sad: :sad: .
On wednesday we went to Huapalcalco a little town where you can find riuns(piramids, caves and "pinturas rupestres" of the mexica civilization) the profesor of Arts told us to go take pictures anbd bring it to the class and if he likes the essay or work he will give us points in our final grade :) .......................................we presented the work the very next day and gues what...............we have 3 ponits :bounce: wich mean that we will have at leats 9 in our final note :bounce: :bounce: .

Danči Dementia
Oct 21st, 2006, 11:38 PM
The rest of the history:
Thursday..we went to school as always and then.....................Mariana and I went for a cigarrete(as we always do when ouir class is over we have 10 minutes off before the other teacher arrives) so her cellphone rings and it was her brother :confused: yeah telling her that he will go for us in half hour time 'cos he got ticket for the MTV :eek: we screamt like crazies and went back to the classroom to pick up our bags and go to Mariana's house (she doesn't live in Pachuca she lives in Tilcuautla a little and pretty town 20 away from pachuca) we croos the bridge in front of our school(this is funny when you cross the bridge you go exactly to the "tutelar de menores" that its the place where the underage criminals go.....its live an advertisiment....study and behave well or you will finish there :lol: :lol: )
anyway we croos the bidge and w took the "combi" (like a bus but way smaller) and we went to her house when we arrived her brother wasn't there yet so we didn't waiste our time and we used it to get pretty ..............well ..............prettier :angel: we put more and better make up on Mariana borrowed me a shirt and we fixed our hair.....we were getting ready to rock ..........and honestly we looked great :hearts: .
So her btother came home and took us to Merxico city..its like 1:25 minutes time driving.

We got there and ....................God too many many people :unsure: :scared: :scared: :scared: I freak always freak out when ther is too much people around me.I get very very nervious so Mariana went to buy me a soda and I relaxed a little :) .
We tried to go to the "green carpet" area but the security was a bicth :mad: so we couldn't see the all the arstist very close)
Anyway her brother gave us the tickets and we went into the "Placio de los deportes" and our seats were..................awful...............we were really far awya from the action(not oo mcuh you can see the stage nicely but still I wanted to be closer)............but who cares we were at the MTV awards :bounce: .
I adore Mariana's brother :hearts:.

end of part two.................please read it all you have no idea how hard is for me to write in english when my english suck and my engliah vocabulary is very poor..........................and talking about englaih.......guess who is going to represent her group in the engliah contest at the school.......................me :mad: I didn't wanted to participate.....but like I'm the best in my class and I got the higthest score of all.......................I was the choosen one.. the good thing is that if I win I will get 1000 pesos (around 100 dollars):bounce: wich I can use to buy some things I want :)

:wavey: :wavey:

Danči Dementia
Oct 21st, 2006, 11:41 PM
I will tell how the show was later I have to go to eat.

quasar
Oct 22nd, 2006, 03:48 AM
Mercedes:

haha, Carlos, let's wait and see what Dani D will say about it.

Well, seems she's dodging the question with this funny story about attending the MTV Movie Awards. No way she's that cool!!!

Further, if you look closely at her last post, it jumps at you that it's a coded message. Just skip even lines and read it in front of a mirror: then you'll see it's a spell against Alenyaa, so he'll do her bidding.

I think we should all sprinkle ourselves with holy water, rub garlic on our armpits and sacrifice turtles to Zeus, to be protected from Dani's mischievous femme fatale charms!

Cheers,

Carlos

quasar
Oct 22nd, 2006, 04:11 AM
I will tell how the show was later I have to go to eat.

Am I the only one who's reminded by this of Hall & Oates' classic song "Man Eater"?

She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type...

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

I think Dani is taking this femme fatale thing WAY too seriously.

I'm actually getting quite scared and shivering in fear...

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Oct 22nd, 2006, 02:09 PM
Wow Dani, i'm impressed :bounce:

i was watching the MTV awards, but but i fell asleep about 12:00 :sad: - i'll catch the reruns.

And Mariana's brother is the best ever :bounce:.

Which one was your fave performance?

Good luck at the contest, get yourself that money girl! and buy me something :p.

PS
You got lucky the people from 'el tutelar de menores' didn't recognize you :lol:

mc8114
Oct 22nd, 2006, 02:10 PM
Mercedes:

Well, seems she's dodging the question with this funny story about attending the MTV Movie Awards. No way she's that cool!!!

Further, if you look closely at her last post, it jumps at you that it's a coded message. Just skip even lines and read it in front of a mirror: then you'll see it's a spell against Alenyaa, so he'll do her bidding.

I think we should all sprinkle ourselves with holy water, rub garlic on our armpits and sacrifice turtles to Zeus, to be protected from Dani's mischievous femme fatale charms!

Cheers,

Carlos

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Alenyaa
Oct 23rd, 2006, 11:13 AM
Well, it appears that you got Lena's safety covered. What actually worries me now is not your aptitude, but your state of mental health, should the End of Days arise.

(You up to the challenge of surviving the seductive prowess of Dani Fatale? As Mercedes could very well attest, when she fixates on a man, the emotional carnage that she leaves behind is little more than a soul-less spirit walking towards a path of inexorable perdition).

Cheers,

Carlos
My mental state is what it is, quasar, no influence by anyone here! :lol:
Some people are just crazy, like me! :lol:

quasar
Oct 23rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
Alenyaa:

Some people are just crazy, like me!

I see, you're nuts.

(Not to be confused with "I see your nuts").

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Oct 24th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Wow Dani, i'm impressed :bounce:

i was watching the MTV awards, but but i fell asleep about 12:00 :sad: - i'll catch the reruns.

And Mariana's brother is the best ever :bounce:.

Which one was your fave performance?

Good luck at the contest, get yourself that money girl! and buy me something :p.

PS
You got lucky the people from 'el tutelar de menores' didn't recognize you :lol:

Carlos: the awrds are the MTV latinamerica awards not the movie awards ;)

MercedesĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ( FF calling a FF)
I loved Nelly Furtado's performance..............with the guy of Calle 13(remember that I told you that I didn'y like the "Atrevete te-te song..........well now I doĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ :bounce: )
Robbie Willimas kissed two grils in the mouth(esas chicas te apuesto que no pudieron dormir :lol: ) I didn't see that part I just heard Mariana screaming :confused: :confused: and then I asked her what hapened...........and I saw the repetition on sunday........damned lucky bitches :lol: :lol:

About that puto contest :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: que se vaya a la chingada el concurso.......fue un fraudeĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

I'm always lucky the Tutelar never recognized me :lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Oct 24th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Am I the only one who's reminded by this of Hall & Oates' classic song "Man Eater"?

She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type...

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

I think Dani is taking this femme fatale thing WAY too seriously.

I'm actually getting quite scared and shivering in fear...

Cheers,

Carlos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm taking the FF thing way too seriously???.............well if I'm its all Mercedes fault she convirted me into a FF.
you are scared and shivering in fear.........watch out cos rigth now I'm so so so so so so fucking angry(because of that shity english contest )......I said it again..........RUN GUYS RUNĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Dani is pissed off very very much and remember...............
She is a man eater Make you work hard, make you spend all
make you want all of her love (like Nelly's F.song)

Here I come bitches :fiery: :fiery:
:wavey: (waving at you with an angry face)

ME LLEVA LA CHINGADAĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Alenyaa
Oct 24th, 2006, 07:11 PM
You up to the challenge of surviving the seductive prowess of Dani Fatale? As Mercedes could very well attest, when she fixates on a man, the emotional carnage that she leaves behind is little more than a soul-less spirit walking towards a path of inexorable perdition
You know, this never really bothered me... right untill I read Dani D's last post... :scared:

( You're not gonna send me back to hell, are you? I SWEAR I'll be good :scared: ) :lol:

mc8114
Oct 25th, 2006, 03:03 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm taking the FF thing way too seriously???.............well if I'm its all Mercedes fault she convirted me into a FF.
you are scared and shivering in fear.........watch out cos rigth now I'm so so so so so so fucking angry(because of that shity english contest )......I said it again..........RUN GUYS RUNĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Dani is pissed off very very much and remember...............
She is a man eater Make you work hard, make you spend all
make you want all of her love (like Nelly's F.song)

Here I come bitches :fiery: :fiery:
:wavey: (waving at you with an angry face)

ME LLEVA LA CHINGADAĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦHave i been a bad influence? ... you're the one missing when Alenyaa is and posting when Alenyaa posts :hehehe: ... so don't blame this on me :lol:.

j/k Alenyaa.

A Dani le gusta el reggeaton :banana:, i told you it was a fun and catchy song. I saw the 2 girls kissing Robbie, how dare them! i bet they didn't sleep, i know i wouldn't have:lol:.

You know, this never really bothered me... right untill I read Dani D's last post... :scared:

( You're not gonna send me back to hell, are you? I SWEAR I'll be good :scared: ) :lol::hug:
BTW, have you notice this thread has lost its purpose?

Dementinator
Oct 25th, 2006, 03:23 PM
theres only one true Femme Fatale around these parts ,shes a tall muscular blonde ,goes by the name of Lena, you may have heard of her....

Danči Dementia
Oct 25th, 2006, 06:01 PM
theres only one true Femme Fatale around these parts ,shes a tall muscular blonde ,goes by the name of Lena, you may have heard of her....

I know I remember that in the USO series of last year her nickname was the Femme Fatale...............................but who cares Mercedes and I are Femme Fatales tooĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
But of course we cannot compete with that gorgeous russian creature.............we just can't:sad: ....... nobody can compete with that tall muscular pretty blonde fatale that we all worship :kiss: :hearts: :worship:.

MercedesĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ I think we should invite Lena to our FFA meetings don't you think???????????

Dani Fatale..................out

Danči Dementia
Oct 25th, 2006, 06:11 PM

( You're not gonna send me back to hell, are you? I SWEAR I'll be good :scared: ) :lol:

Alenyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

I'm so glad you are backĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:lick: :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

Did you sprinkle yourself with holy water, rub garlic on our armpits and sacrifice turtles to Zeus?????????? I hope you did...................otherwise you can't be protected of my Femme Fatale charms:lick: :lick:

Danči Dementia
Oct 25th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Mercedes¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡
I think we shoul visit Ms.Alenyaa today............................... right after our FFA meeting.

I have to go.........................my friend Erika is singing next to me and you have no idea of what a torture that is....................................

Besos

Danči Dementia
Oct 25th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Dani fatale is out...........

quasar
Oct 25th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Dani:

Carlos: the awrds are the MTV latinamerica awards not the movie awards

My bad. Yes, of course you're right, the Latin American Awards. I actually watched a bit, basically when Shakira received her award from Diego Luna, and also the Robbie Williams part, but I don't recall him kissing a couple of girls (oddly, I do remember Madonna kissing Britney Spears at the American MTV Awards as if were yesterday. Go figure!).

I do remember him making a funny joke with the tongue-shaped trophy, and mentioning some Mexican chica fatale called Daniela (or something like that) who had stolen his heart...

Cheers,

Carlos

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 26th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Ah yes, that's it! :D
Wow, good memory for an old man :p

you'd like, maybe, would love to look the way I do at 37 ;)

Alenyaa
Oct 26th, 2006, 12:12 PM
BTW, have you notice this thread has lost its purpose?

Oh yes, but this thread is not the only thing that's derailed :p

Alenyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm so glad you are backĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Did you sprinkle yourself with holy water, rub garlic on our armpits and sacrifice turtles to Zeus?????????? I hope you did...................otherwise you can't be protected of my Femme Fatale charms

Oh dear, I'm screwed... :bolt:

I think we shoul visit Ms.Alenyaa today
If Mr Dani dementieva is ok with that :ras:

you'd like, maybe, would love to look the way I do at 37
Who knows, who knows :lol:

mc8114
Oct 26th, 2006, 12:25 PM
what else is? :)

Alenyaa
Oct 26th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Oh, let's say...
- me
- the Captain
- Altaïr ( definitely Altaïr :lol: )
- Dani Fatale
- ... (Do you really want me to continue? :p)

Dementinator
Oct 26th, 2006, 03:44 PM
MR Alenyaa please see me on the bridge NOW!!!

Alenyaa
Oct 26th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah right! Come and get me! :nerner:

Dementinator
Oct 26th, 2006, 04:03 PM
capt closes all watertight doors ,kills the lights and removes all the O2 from the air... that oughta do it.... Muah muah muah muah!!

mc8114
Oct 26th, 2006, 05:53 PM
oh oh, Alenyaa is IN TROUBLE :scared:

:bolt:

Danči Dementia
Oct 26th, 2006, 06:21 PM

Oh dear, I'm screwed... :bolt:

If Mr Dani dementieva is ok with that :ras:

Who knows, who knows :lol:

Keep running............................

Oh I'm sorry Mr. Alenyaa(I got cunfused..........to be honest I have no idea how the Mrs, Ms,Mr works..........I don't know when and how is used sorry:sad: )

Danči Dementia
Oct 26th, 2006, 06:22 PM
oh oh, Alenyaa is IN TROUBLE :scared:

yeas:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
He deserves it:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go and get him captainĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Danči Dementia
Oct 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Dani:

My bad. Yes, of course you're right, the Latin American Awards. I actually watched a bit, basically when Shakira received her award from Diego Luna, and also the Robbie Williams part, but I don't recall him kissing a couple of girls (oddly, I do remember Madonna kissing Britney Spears at the American MTV Awards as if were yesterday. Go figure!).

I do remember him making a funny joke with the tongue-shaped trophy, and mentioning some Mexican chica fatale called Daniela (or something like that) who had stolen his heart...

Cheers,

Carlos

I didn't liked Shakira's performance:( I wanted to see her shaking her butty and she didn't she sang "NO" instead:( :( :( .And I hated when Daddy Yankee and kudai won their awards as artist of the year and best group(specially Kudai I was like:eek: WTF? I wanted Belanova to win I tought there were going to win but no...............................Kudai:ras: :ras: I can't stand them)
Yes Carlos Robbie kissed to girls and to the first girl he kissed there was some tongue:lick: :drool: .
Madonna kissing Britney:worship: .
I know I know I stole Robbie's hart in his last visit to México:angel: :rolleyes: :lol:

MercedesĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ meet me at 8 in my bar.............you can't scape today..................you are going with me to the FFA. Do you understand??????????????????????????????

quasar
Oct 26th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Seems like someone will be walking the planck in shark-infested waters...

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Oct 26th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Seems like someone will be walking the planck in shark-infested waters...

Cheers,

Carlos

Oh, now that's stone cold :lol:

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 26th, 2006, 09:39 PM
there's no need of sharks, gimme the little belgian boy, this old man knows what to do

Alenyaa
Oct 26th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Why is everyone so eager on screwing me over all the time? :lol:

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 26th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I only can talk for myself, just don't like a guy with a lady's username call me old man :lol:

quasar
Oct 26th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Well, 37 is the new 25...

Alenyaa,

Guess, the walking-the planck was a little harsh. In my defense the idea was Dani's. She was planning on getting you drunk at the Pub (like any good femme fatale would), so you would be a sitting-duck for Mercedes to push you off the ship. (Don't ask me why, but this is suppossed to be part of their FFA therapy).

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. Don't worry about the sharks. They're already well fed with guys who made inapropriate remarks to Lena and were promptly tossed overboard.

Alenyaa
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Alenyaa,

Guess, the walking-the planck was a little harsh. In my defense the idea was Dani's. She was planning on getting you drunk at the Pub (like any good femme fatale would), so you would be a sitting-duck for Mercedes to push you off the ship. (Don't ask me why, but this is suppossed to be part of their FFA therapy).

Actually I was refering to the too joyful 'cheers' at the end of that post :lol:

And I don't buy the 'It was Dani's idea' story! She'd never do that to me!

Would she? :scared:

Alenyaa
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I only can talk for myself, just don't like a guy with a lady's username call me old man :lol:

PituBB - Alenyaa: 1 - 0 :lol:

Dementinator
Oct 27th, 2006, 12:46 PM
hey! I am catching up with Andy too!! at 35 ,so quit with the old crap Alenyaa matey!! now lets see , Ah here he is ,trapped on Deck 4 ,amidships ,port side ,nowhere to go...... I have just informed Lena that you said her butt was big (all bollocks of course) so shes on her way down now dude , ya better run buddy! oh thats right ,you cant!! MAUH MUAH MUAH ,shes on deck 5 already , she has the acess codes for your section ,CCTV is great!!! hmm , I will open the doors for ya ,give u a chance...

mc8114
Oct 27th, 2006, 01:45 PM
hey! I am catching up with Andy too!! at 35 ,so quit with the old crap Alenyaa matey!! now lets see , Ah here he is ,trapped on Deck 4 ,amidships ,port side ,nowhere to go...... I have just informed Lena that you said her butt was big (all bollocks of course) so shes on her way down now dude , ya better run buddy! oh thats right ,you cant!! MAUH MUAH MUAH ,shes on deck 5 already , she has the acess codes for your section ,CCTV is great!!! hmm , I will open the doors for ya ,give u a chance...35 is the new 25 ;)
Alenyaa, you're in so much trouble that even Lena is chasing you :eek:

Well, 37 is the new 25...no, 37 is the new 27 ;).
lol no, I would never push Alenyaa like that ;). The true story is about Dani planning on getting him drunk.

MercedesĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ meet me at 8 in my bar.............you can't scape today..................you are going with me to the FFA. Do you understand??????????????????????????????

i didn't go :nerner:

Alenyaa
Oct 27th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I leave it to the Captain to describe the agionizing pain I'll be in, as I have to go offline now :lol:

Have fun captain! :lol:

quasar
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Alenyaa,

Actually I was refering to the too joyful 'cheers' at the end of that post

Ah, the "cheers" thingy. That's my always well-intended sign-off. It's affixed at the end of each post as a token of good will to whomever may read the post. It's not necessarily correlated with the content of the message (like in the case above), but its inclusion tells the reader that even when I say terrible things (such as being dismembered by soul-less sharks), I mean it in a friendly way. I would never wish harm upon somebody else. Now, about Danni...

And I don't buy the 'It was Dani's idea' story! She'd never do that to me!

That's basically what Caesar said about Brutus...

Mercedes:

Alenyaa, you're in so much trouble that even Lena is chasing you

Well, that can't be that bad, can it? Alenyaa will be able to experience the touch of Lena's soft, tender hands...before she crushes his bones into oblivion. We should all be so lucky!

lol no, I would never push Alenyaa like that . The true story is about Dani planning on getting him drunk.
OK. So you may not actually push him, but you certainly would trip him over in order for him to slip on the booze that you accidentally dropped on the floor, causing him to hit his head against the blades of Dani's skateboards (coincidentally) hanging overheads, ripping his skull wide open before scaring him with your Carrot Top Halloween mask, causing him to jump in terror into the dreaded garbage compactor...

Need I say more?!?

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Oct 28th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Actually, I'm sure Lena knows I didn't actually say what the Captain says I said. She just likes to kick ass and that's why she'll take any excuse! :lol:

That's basically what Caesar said about Brutus...
Yeah well, I have a friend named Popeye, so I reckon I'll be alright :p

Well, that can't be that bad, can it? Alenyaa will be able to experience the touch of Lena's soft, tender hands...before she crushes his bones into oblivion. We should all be so lucky!
Any chance you'll take my place, then? :D

OK. So you may not actually push him, but you certainly would trip him over in order for him to slip on the booze that you accidentally dropped on the floor, causing him to hit his head against the blades of Dani's skateboards (coincidentally) hanging overheads, ripping his skull wide open before scaring him with your Carrot Top Halloween mask, causing him to jump in terror into the dreaded garbage compactor...
Man, you and I would be one hell of an assasination team! :lol:

Danči Dementia
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:56 PM
35 is the new 25 ;)
Alenyaa, you're in so much trouble that even Lena is chasing you :eek:

no, 37 is the new 27 ;).
lol no, I would never push Alenyaa like that ;). The true story is about Dani planning on getting him drunk.

i didn't go :nerner:

ok ........i'M GOING TO tell the truth:) .
I've been trying to help Mercedes with her problem but she doesn't seem to care about it...............................
You see that she makes fun of me and says to me: I didn't go:nerner: .
She turned me into a Femme Fatale too...........but she is really reallly over the top of a noirmal femme fatale like me or Lena.

Alenyaa: I love you I would never do something bad to you.................sometimes I really want to but I can't....................I like you way too much to hurt you.
Look.................I think is time to say the truth.............Mercedes has a crush on you.... ......................she is in love with you:hearts: since she first saw you training with Lena..............and she is been asking for my help.
She wants your body:lick: and she wants it as soon as possible she can't handle this desire is way too much for her to take.
So she asked me to take you to my bar and get you drunk....and after that...........I don't know what happened..............I just hope you still are a pure boy.:rolleyes: :lol:
She said she would never push you.....................its 'cos she loves youĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
I hope you'll believe in me

MercedesĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
we need to talk (sabes que todo es broma ehĦĦĦĦĦĦ:fiery: :devil: )
I'm going to forec you to go with me to FFA.........you won't scape

:lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Danči Dementia
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I can save you from Mercedes................but nobody can't save you from Lena.

quasar
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Alenyaa:

Yeah well, I have a friend named Popeye, so I reckon I'll be alright

Good one. But Popeye's nemesis was Bluto, not Brutus!

Any chance you'll take my place, then?

Hell no! I was just trying to give it a positive spin to your plutonian destiny. You know, moral support.

Man, you and I would be one hell of an assasination team!

Hmm..you mean like a 21st century A-Team! We could use Dani and Mercedes as intelligence officers, who seduce the victims in order to extract required info for us to use in plotting against the target. We would only be missing someone to provide the muscle, in case less subtle tactics were to be in order.

Cheers,

Carlos

quasar
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:15 PM
After reading Dani's post:

Lena wants to annihilate Alenyaa.
Mercedes wants to seduce him, take his money, then split.
Dani wants to marry Alenyaa.

Damn, this would make a good mavie!

Cheers,

Carlos

Dementinator
Oct 29th, 2006, 10:21 PM
what the hell is up with this thread ,it makes zero sense whatsoever! :lol:

I need to find the key to this room ,lock it then throw it away.... maybe I have found the fabled crazy room at last eh?

muscle eh? well maybes Lena can provide that perhaps ,shes got plenty of it , I am fairly big too . oh and i have a van too!! plus lots of welding machinery etc ,bits of metal ,a range rover and some old engines.... could be fun.... A team here wwe come... hehehehe

quasar
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:33 AM
So our A-Team (an elite commando from Gulf War I) would look like:

--Cap Baracus
--Hannibal quasar
--Alenyaa Murdock (I actually wanted this character, but am generously giving it to you).

As for the ladies:

Dani Adams aka FF1 (from Ami Adams, who appeared in the first few seasons)
Mercedes Baker aka FF2 (from Tawnia Baker, who appeared briefly in the show).

Cheers,

Carlos

pS. And of course, Dani's turtle would be Alenyaa's imaginary friend.

mc8114
Oct 30th, 2006, 12:51 PM

Need I say more?!?:haha:
you don't think very high of me, do you? :D
Man, you and I would be one hell of an assasination team! :lol: :scared: :bolt:

mc8114
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:09 PM
what the hell is up with this thread ,it makes zero sense whatsoever! :lol: that's the first thing that makes some sense in here :lol:
ok ........i'M GOING TO tell the truth:) .
I've been trying to help Mercedes with her problem but she doesn't seem to care about it...............................I was interested at first, then you left for a long a while and i simply lost track. I don't think i wanna be cure anymore :shrug:
She turned me into a Femme Fatale too...........but she is really reallly over the top of a noirmal femme fatale like me or Lena.No i didn't, you had it within yourself, i just helpled you to let it out :D

Look.................I think is time to say the truth.............Mercedes has a crush on you.... ......................she is in love with you:hearts: since she first saw you training with Lena..............and she is been asking for my help. Ever since i saw him training with Lena across the pool area i just couldn't get him out of my mind :sobbing:, that's another reason of why i semi quited FFA.

So she asked me to take you to my bar and get you drunk....and after that...........I don't know what happened..............I just hope you still are a pure boy.:rolleyes: :lol:
She said she would never push you.....................its 'cos she loves you¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
I hope you'll believe in meI'm not that evil, but looks like you're Dani :devil:.

Mercedes¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
we need to talk (sabes que todo es broma eh¡¡¡¡¡¡:fiery: :devil: )
I'm going to forec you to go with me to FFA.........you won't scapei know, i know :hug: :lol: - we set up a new metting at FFA.

Alenyaa
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Alenyaa: I love you I would never do something bad to you.................sometimes I really want to but I can't....................I like you way too much to hurt you.

Look.................I think is time to say the truth.............Mercedes has a crush on you.... ......................she is in love with you:hearts: since she first saw you training with Lena..............and she is been asking for my help.

She said she would never push you.....................its 'cos she loves youĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
I hope you'll believe me
Awww, so sweet of you not being able to hurt me :hug:

And at the rest of this post: :eek: So that's the reason behind it all! :eek:
Somehow I feel flattered, but at the same time I feel soooooo scared :scared: :lol:

Alenyaa:

Good one. But Popeye's nemesis was Bluto, not Brutus!

Hmm..you mean like a 21st century A-Team! We could use Dani and Mercedes as intelligence officers, who seduce the victims in order to extract required info for us to use in plotting against the target. We would only be missing someone to provide the muscle, in case less subtle tactics were to be in order.

Cheers,

Carlos
Well, in Dutch he's called Brutus, so it makes sense ;)

what the hell is up with this thread ,it makes zero sense whatsoever! :lol:

Does anything make sense here lately? :lol:

So our A-Team (an elite commando from Gulf War I) would look like:

--Cap Baracus
--Hannibal quasar
--Alenyaa Murdock (I actually wanted this character, but am generously giving it to you).

As for the ladies:

Dani Adams aka FF1 (from Ami Adams, who appeared in the first few seasons)
Mercedes Baker aka FF2 (from Tawnia Baker, who appeared briefly in the show).

Cheers,

Carlos

pS. And of course, Dani's turtle would be Alenyaa's imaginary friend.

Murdooooooock!!!! :rocker2:

Dementinator
Oct 30th, 2006, 05:26 PM
i love it when a plan comes together

quasar
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Alenyaa:
Well, in Dutch he's called Brutus, so it makes sense
Fair enough.

Cap:
i love it when a plan comes together
Good one!

Cheers,

Carlos

quasar
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Mercedes:

you don't think very high of me, do you?

Or perhaps I'm just trying to get your attention...

(Then again, your first instinct might be correct) ::insert smilie here::

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Carlos, do you wanna be the victim of a FF? :hehehe:

if so, i think Dani d is available :p

quasar
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Well, I've succesfully survived attacks by she-wolves, vampire women, earth-bound mermaids and all kinds of legendary female weapons of emotional destruction...yet, being subject to a professional modern-day female fatal like any of you 2 guys, gives me the creeps!!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:23 PM
You'd better tone down a bit then, wouldn't you agree? :lol:

mc8114
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:51 PM
You'd better tone down a bit then, wouldn't you agree? :lol:i think so, he compared us to she-wolves, vampire women, earth-bound mermaids and all kinds of legendary female weapons of emotional destruction.

We're still only human you know :p

Alenyaa
Nov 7th, 2006, 09:19 PM
I'd teach him a lesson or two if I were you :p

quasar
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Mercedes:

i think so, he compared us to she-wolves, vampire women, earth-bound mermaids and all kinds of legendary female weapons of emotional destruction.

We're still only human you know

Well, you should be thanking me for the comparison! Let's analyze in more detail:

--Female Vampire: Kate Beckinsale, anyone? (Selene, in Underworld). That's a vampire with whom I would be willing to share eternal life!
--Earth-Bound Mermaid: Darryl Hannah, in Splash? Again, I wouldn't mind sailing the 7th seas with her...
--She-wolf: Hmm...How about sexy Christina Ricci in "Cursed"? (OK, so that movie sucks, so bear with me). I wouldn't mind expending a full-moon with her.

Now, if I had compared you two esteemed ladies with, I don't know, Medusa and the Gorgons--or even the Harpies!--, then you would be right to be offended, but I likened you with la crème de la crème of femme fatales: The most beautiful specimens the FF Guild has to offer!

I'm under appreciated in my time. :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:16 AM
You have to admit this dude is great in managing to talk himself out of things :lol:

mc8114
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Yep, and he is certainly under appreciated in his time.
Now i'm flattered by the comparison :).

quasar
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Alenyaa:

You have to admit this dude is great in managing to talk himself out of things
Well, when one gets into trouble as frequently as I do, you BETTER be good at talking yourself out of things!

Mercedes:

Now i'm flattered by the comparison .
First rule of FF Club: Femme Fatales DO NOT get flattered!

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:48 PM
First rule of FF Club: Femme Fatales DO NOT get flattered!

Cheers,

CarlosSmartass :ras:

Now i just have to ask, how do you know? :p

quasar
Nov 9th, 2006, 08:21 PM
I'm an underground reporter for "El Chisme Cachetón" an was assigned to cover an actual FF Club initiation ceremony. :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Carlos, do you wanna be the victim of a FF? :hehehe:

if so, i think Dani d is available :p

Hellouuuuuuuuuuu:wavey:
I think Cralos sederves something:) .
Mercedes What can we do to him?????????????????
We should think very very well:) and finally we can stop bothering Alenyaa for a while

MERCEDESĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:lol: :lol: Levántate, ponte hyperĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Sorry for my terrible orthography.
again the frist part:
I think Carlos deserves something.....not Cralos sederves something

Alenyaa
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
and finally we can stop bothering Alenyaa for a while

Yay! :bounce: :woohoo: :bounce:

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Yay! :bounce: :woohoo: :bounce:

for a whileĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
So don't get too exited about it.

FOR A WHILE:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
pROBABLY IN ONE WEEK TIME ok.:angel:

i HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE mERCEDES OPINION:)

quasar
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I think Cralos sederves something .
Mercedes What can we do to him?????????????????

Great, I say flattering things to you gorgeous latin ladies and I get the femme fatale treatment!

Serves me for being nice! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Great, I say flattering things to you gorgeous latin ladies and I get the femme fatale treatment!

Serves me for being nice! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Oh :sad: :) .
Well I think me and Mercedes should take a break from the Femme Fatale world and then we will be back........................................
And Carlos.............you've been forgiven:)

quasar
Nov 12th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Well I think me and Mercedes should take a break from the Femme Fatale world and then we will be back........................................

As I much as I would like to believe you, I doubt it. As the saying goes:

Once you go fatale,
you can never go back

:)

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 11:23 PM

Once you go fatale,
you can never go back

Cheers,

Carlos

NOĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:hysteric: :crying2: :tears: :sobbing:
So Mercedes and I will be a pair of Femme Ftales for the rest of our lives?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hysteric:

quasar
Nov 13th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Dani,

NO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Well, at least being a FF, is way better than turning into a lesbian vampire who preys eternally for blood? Or...is it?

In any case, there's a cure, but it involves eating your turtle alive, while dancing vallenato covered in mud atop Mount Vesubius; then taking the turtle's ass (you DON'T eat the ass!) to the Himalayas, where you'll turn to Buddishm, and patiently wait until Buddha himself incarnates before you, and purifies your turtle's ass. Only THEN, do you it.

When you're done, give me a call, so I can explain the rest of the process. (BTW, that was the easy part). :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 13th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Dani,

Well, at least being a FF, is way better than turning into a lesbian vampire who preys eternally for blood? Or...is it?

In any case, there's a cure, but it involves eating your turtle alive, while dancing vallenato covered in mud atop Mount Vesubius; then taking the turtle's ass (you DON'T eat the ass!) to the Himalayas, where you'll turn to Buddishm, and patiently wait until Buddha himself incarnates before you, and purifies your turtle's ass. Only THEN, do you it.

When you're done, give me a call, so I can explain the rest of the process. (BTW, that was the easy part). :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mmmmmmmmm
Eat my turtle: No
Go to the Himalayas: NO
Turn to Buddian: HELL NOĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦż:lol:

I guess I'll be a Femme Fatale for the rest of my days and I have top learn to live with it.......................boys watch outĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:lol:

quasar
Nov 13th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Watch out dudes! Dani Fatale and her loyal bitch Mercedes are out there to get you!

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 13th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Watch out dudes! Dani Fatale and her loyal bitch Mercedes are out there to get you!

Cheers,

Carlos

wE ARE TALKING TOO MUCH ABOUT mERCEDES i ALREADY CALLED HER MY BITCH:lol: ..........I HOPE SHE WONż'T GET MAD AT ME

quasar
Nov 13th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Dani,

I thought she was cool with that! Now her wrath will be unleashed upon us! This will be like Lena crosses over part deux, with Lena being substituted by Mercedes.

Now, I'm hoping she didn't escape her swim with the sharks! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 13th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Dani,

I thought she was cool with that! Now her wrath will be unleashed upon us! This will be like Lena crosses over part deux, with Lena being substituted by Mercedes.

Now, I'm hoping she didn't escape her swim with the sharks! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

She won't do anything to me because I'm her bicth as well but...........................I'm afrain that the victim of her anger will be some Tico around this forum:)

quasar
Nov 13th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Oh, crap. Now I'm toasted and it's just all your fault. You tricked me into thinking she was OK being called Dani's bitch. You're really getting good at this femme fatale stuff!

Ironically, I don't think Mercedes is going to show me any mercy. :)

I'm so dead. I feel like Louis XVI right before being decapitated...

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 13th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Oh, crap. Now I'm toasted and it's just all your fault. You tricked me into thinking she was OK being called Dani's bitch. You're really getting good at this femme fatale stuff!

Cheers,

Carlos

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
:lol: :lol: :lol: rEVENGE IS A BITCH:lol: :) :angel: :angel: :angel:

i THINK THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS HIDE BECAUSE mERDEDES'S HANGOVER IS VERY sTRRONG AND oi THINK SHE WILL WKAE UP IN 2 DAYS TIME............................RUN

quasar
Nov 13th, 2006, 04:23 AM
OK. It was nice meeting all you people. Seems like for unexpected reasons (Mercedes unstopabble fury), my stint in the SSD will have to be cut short. As I type, I'm getting on a lifeboat, as far away from Mercedes as possible.

There's quite a huge storm brewing, am in grave danger of capsizing, there're icebergs ahead, I barely missed being swallowed by a maelstrom, have food and water for 3 days--with no land in sight--, am surrounded by sharks...yet I preffer this torture than being the victim of Mercedes wrath, which I've been told is worse than expending an eternity in hell!

rEVENGE IS A BITCH
BTW, Mercedes, your namesake in Count of Montecristo is victimized by her man loving revenge more than herself. You (of all people!) should understand the importance of forgiveness as oppossed for unrestrained revenge.

Pls have pity on this poor sailor!

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 13th, 2006, 04:30 AM
OK. It was nice meeting all you people. Seems like for unexpected reasons (Mercedes unstopabble fury), my stint in the SSD will have to be cut short. As I type, I'm getting on a lifeboat, as far away from Mercedes as possible.

There's quite a huge storm brewing, am in grave danger of capsizing, there're icebergs ahead, I barely missed being swallowed by a maelstrom, have food and water for 3 days--with no land in sight--, am surrounded by sharks...yet I preffer this torture than being the victim of Mercedes wrath, which I've been told is worse than expending an eternity in hell!

BTW, Mercedes, your namesake in Count of Montecristo is victimized by her man loving revenge more than herself. You (of all people!) should understand the importance of forgiveness as oppossed for unrestrained revenge.

Cheers,

Carlos

WAITĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦż
Youa hve to wait Mercedes is not up yet and I don't think she will remember a thing when she wakes up I just wanted to make you feel scared.

don't go

quasar
Nov 13th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Well, as long as she doesn't remember...

Don't you go telling on me!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Nov 13th, 2006, 09:49 AM
for a whileĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
So don't get too exited about it.

FOR A WHILE:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
pROBABLY IN ONE WEEK TIME ok.:angel:

i HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE mERCEDES OPINION:)

I've got my fingers crossed! :scared:

Cheers,

Carlos

Hey, as long as it takes their mind off me it flies, for as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

quasar
Nov 16th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Dani, ponte hyper!!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:49 PM
Oh :sad: :) .
And Carlos.............you've been forgiven:)*slaps Dani*
No we're not.

NOĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:hysteric: :crying2: :tears: :sobbing:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hysteric:;) :cool:

Once you go fatale,
you can never go back

Cheers,

Carlosyou know the rules so well :eek: :worship:

Cheers,

CarlosI'm a loyal bitch for sure ;)

Cheers,

CarlosThe Count of Montecristo is the reason we (the Mercedes) turned into the FF side.

Danči Dementia
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:07 AM
*slaps Dani*
No we're not.

;) :cool:

you know the rules so well :eek: :worship:

I'm a loyal bitch for sure ;)

The Count of Montecristo is the reason we (the Mercedes) turned into the FF side.

Whats up:wazzup: :wavey: :yippee: :wavey:

OK then Mercedes we are going to be FF for the rest of our lives I'm not sure if I want that but I surely don't want you slaping me again..............so OK Merce and Dani femme fatales forever.
Merce is a loyel bitch and so am I that is what a Femme fatale is to each other: loyal bitch:lol: :hearts:

Danči Dementia
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Oh I forgot:

Carlos ........ponte hyperĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Merce........subete la minifalda hasta la espaldaĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

:lol: :lol:

quasar
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Mercedes:

The Count of Montecristo is the reason we (the Mercedes) turned into the FF side.
But remember, remember, la venganza nunca es buena, mata el alma y la envenena!!!!!!!!!

Dani:

Whats up
Wazzzzzzzup?!? :)

Merce is a loyel bitch and so am I that is what a Femme fatale is to each other: loyal bitch
So when you call on each other you simply have to say:

GYFFAHRNYCLB (Get your femme fatale ass here right now, you crazy loyal bitch!!!)

Very stilish! :)

Merce........subete la minifalda hasta la espalda¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
En otras palabras, Mercedes, ponte hyper!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Mercedes:

But remember, remember, la venganza nunca es buena, mata el alma y la envenena!!!!!!!!!

Dani:

Wazzzzzzzup?!? :)

So when you call on each other you simply have to say:

GYFFAHRNYCLB (Get your femme fatale ass here right now, you crazy loyal bitch!!!)

Very stilish! :)

En otras palabras, Mercedes, ponte hyper!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

La venganza es dulce:lick: y es un plato que se sirve frio..................(como decia en Kill Bill)

GYFFAHRNYCLB MercedesĦĦĦĦĦĦ:lol: :lol: its very very long I rather say : come here you bitchĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ:lol:

Si Merce ponte hyperĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦżżżż

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Donde andara mi Mercedes-Benz?????????????????

quasar
Nov 26th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Donde andara mi Mercedes-Benz?????????????????
:lol:

Let's get hyper in Mercedes' Mercedes-Benz!!!!

MGYMBDFFVAHP (Mercedes, get your Mercedes-Benz-driving femme fatale Venezuelan ass here...pronto!)

Cheers,

Carlos

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 27th, 2006, 11:19 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Carlos, MCFFAIHRN (my crazy femme fatale ass is here rigth now) and yours isn't :sad:

Dani, your Mercedes Benz is here and you aren't :sad:

My loyal bitch where are you?

:singer:
Quitate el esmalte
Deja de taparte
Destapate ponte hyper

quasar
Nov 28th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Carlos, MCFFAIHRN (my crazy femme fatale ass is here rigth now) and yours isn't
My DPCRA (diarrhea prone Costa Rican ass) was too busy buying your Xmas present!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 29th, 2006, 02:51 PM
:hearts:
what did you get me? :D

quasar
Nov 29th, 2006, 05:38 PM
You have to wait till Xmas rolls around! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:32 PM
I can't wait!

I haven't got you anything :awww:

quasar
Dec 1st, 2006, 12:56 AM
Your presence at the Latin American Dream Team Trivia Squad would be more than enough!!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:46 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Carlos, MCFFAIHRN (my crazy femme fatale ass is here rigth now) and yours isn't :sad:

Dani, your Mercedes Benz is here and you aren't :sad:

My loyal bitch where are you?

Quitate el esmalte
Deja de taparte
Destapate ponte hyper

Here I'am my bicth I' here for you bitch:sad:
Give me a hug.................I haven't see you in a while.....
I missed you:) :sad: :sad: :sad:

MERCE:
Hello deja el show
Subete la minifalda hasta la espalda...........................
Tu veniste a matarla como kill bill.

Atrevete Mer-ce salte del closet:lol: destapate quitate el esmalte.....
PONYE HYPERĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

CARLOS
I want a x-mas present tooĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Quiero tú solo
no es lo mismo
por eso espero
huele mi cuerpo
tu mi incantas
el tiempo pasa
no quiero otro
no hay igual.

(What it is?) No hay igual (żQue hacemos?)
No hay igual (żQue hacemos?)
No-No-No-No No hay igual.

TU MI INCANTAS:lol: :lol: :lol:
WAPI......WHAT a pinche idiota la choica que puso la latra en letssingit.com

quasar
Dec 3rd, 2006, 06:00 AM
Dani:

Do you remember Sophie Fatale, from Kill Bill Volume I. I'll take that chick fatale over Uma any day of the week!

I want a x-mas present too¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
After buying Mercedes' gift, my credit card's limit got maxed!!!! You'll have to settle with something like a poem. If that's OK, it would be similar to this:

Tu tortuga me provoca suspirar
Tus cojones, me obligan a vomitar
Quisiera dentro de una concha estar
Para en tus cálidos brazos reposar

Desde México, rutilante sinfonía
cual lucero estelar iluminas
la soledad de la noche vacía
y eclipsas de mi corazón la agonía.

Cheers, Merry Xmas and Joyeux Noel, all rolled into one,

Carlos

mc8114
Dec 4th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Your presence at the Latin American Dream Team Trivia Squad would be more than enough!!!!!

Cheers,

CarlosI didn't know Alenyaa was Latin American :p
sorry i didn't get to play with you guys, it looks like a lot of fun :)

After buying Mercedes' gift, my credit card's limit got maxed!!!!I can't wait to see my present :hearts:

Here I'am my bicth I' here for you bitch:sad:
Give me a hug.................I haven't see you in a while.....
I missed you:) :sad: :sad: :sad: We have the worst timing :sad:
many hugs to you my bitch :hug: :hug: :hug: ... :hug:

MERCE:
Hello deja el show
Subete la minifalda hasta la espalda...........................

Atrevete Mer-ce salte del closet:lol: destapate quitate el esmalte.....
PONYE HYPERĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

CARLOS
I want a x-mas present tooĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Quiero tú solo
no es lo mismo
por eso espero
huele mi cuerpo
tu mi incantas
el tiempo pasa
no quiero otro
no hay igual.

(What it is?) No hay igual (żQue hacemos?)
No hay igual (żQue hacemos?)
No-No-No-No No hay igual.

TU MI INCANTAS:lol: :lol: :lol:
WAPI......WHAT a pinche idiota la choica que puso la latra en letssingit.com

Dani gracias por copiar la canción de Nelly, yo no entendía mucho lo que decía :o

mc8114
Dec 4th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Another reggeaton song from me :)

N.O.R.E. ft. Daddy Yankee, Nina Sky, Gem Star, Big Mato
Oye Mi Canto (Remix)

Boricua (HA!) Morena (HA!) Dominicano (HA!) Colombiano (HA!)
Boricua (HA!) Morena (HA!) Cubano (HA!) Mexicano (HA!)
Oye Mi Canto

You See This Is What Whey Want,
They Want Reggaeton,
WHAT? WHAT?
They Want Reggaeton,

Esto Lo Que Quieren,
Toma Reggaeton,
QUE? QUE?
Toma Reggaeton,

You See, I'm N.O.R.E. Keep My Story,
My Story I Always Kick It QUE?
When I Bone Shorty I Slap Culo And Listen QUE?

Soy El Gem Estrella Cuando Canto Lo Que Dicen, (WHAT?)
Una Nalga En El Culo Ella Grita, (WHAT?)

See Her Booty Gotta Rep For It's Own,
I Be For Auto San Juan, Biamon,

Sol En Campo Santiago, Tabacco Y Rome,Aya En Puerto-Rico Con Bacardi

Lim㮠
Ahh This All That
You Can Tell Spanky On it
The Remix To The Remix With Yankee On It
Este Un Mofongo, Un Chin Y Con N.O.R.E. On It
Un Reggaeton Con Gem Star Y Big Nato On It

Danči Dementia
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Another reggeaton song from me :)

N.O.R.E. ft. Daddy Yankee, Nina Sky, Gem Star, Big Mato
Oye Mi Canto (Remix)

Boricua (HA!) Morena (HA!) Dominicano (HA!) Colombiano (HA!)
Boricua (HA!) Morena (HA!) Cubano (HA!) Mexicano (HA!)
Oye Mi Canto

You See This Is What Whey Want,
They Want Reggaeton,
WHAT? WHAT?
They Want Reggaeton,

Esto Lo Que Quieren,
Toma Reggaeton,
QUE? QUE?
Toma Reggaeton,

You See, I'm N.O.R.E. Keep My Story,
My Story I Always Kick It QUE?
When I Bone Shorty I Slap Culo And Listen QUE?

Soy El Gem Estrella Cuando Canto Lo Que Dicen, (WHAT?)
Una Nalga En El Culo Ella Grita, (WHAT?)

See Her Booty Gotta Rep For It's Own,
I Be For Auto San Juan, Biamon,

Sol En Campo Santiago, Tabacco Y Rome,Aya En Puerto-Rico Con Bacardi

Lim㮠
Ahh This All That
You Can Tell Spanky On it
The Remix To The Remix With Yankee On It
Este Un Mofongo, Un Chin Y Con N.O.R.E. On It
Un Reggaeton Con Gem Star Y Big Nato On It

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Baila Morena baila morena...
Perreo pa los nenes, perreo pa las nenas....

Y ya no se que mas sigue:lol:

:dance: :dance:

Mercedes.........................we really need to stp listening to reggaeton:lol: :lol: ....................well.....no its very sticky:dance:

Danči Dementia
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Dani:

Do you remember Sophie Fatale, from Kill Bill Volume I. I'll take that chick fatale over Uma any day of the week!

After buying Mercedes' gift, my credit card's limit got maxed!!!! You'll have to settle with something like a poem. If that's OK, it would be similar to this:

Tu tortuga me provoca suspirar
Tus cojones, me obligan a vomitar
Quisiera dentro de una concha estar
Para en tus cálidos brazos reposar

Desde México, rutilante sinfonía
cual lucero estelar iluminas
la soledad de la noche vacía
y eclipsas de mi corazón la agonía.

Carlos

:eek: :hearts: quisieras dentro de mi concha estar????
Eso de vomitar no me gusta:(

The second part is sooooooooooocute:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

quasar
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Mercedes:

I didn't know Alenyaa was Latin American
Me neither!!!! :lol:

sorry i didn't get to play with you guys, it looks like a lot of fun
Come on, you didn't want to partake in the contest anyways!!!! You were too busy with your Survivor friends to actually do something with us!!! I feel so despreciado!!!!!! :)

Por cierto, todavía podés participar. El asunto está así: Cierto belga de origen holandés vio el juego de trivia y se apuntó en mi equipo sin preguntar y, para peores, invitó a un amigo suyo. Como Felipe ya había confirmado su participación pues, diay, quedamos completos.

Pero (siempre hay un pero!!!), luego Dani confirmó su deseo de participar, por lo que tengo que conseguir nueva gente para formar 2 equipos, ya que no puedo dejar a Dani afuera (ella es de la legión latina y estaba originalmente invitada!!!).

Tonces, todavía podés apuntarte para que Felipe, Dani, vos y mi alma formemos un equipo latino, le demostremos a los euros y gringos who's the boss y todo el foro vea que los fans de Lena son los mejores!!!

(Realmente no quita tiempo porque son solo 10 preguntas por semana y tenemos 4 personas para contestarlas. Yo me encargaría de coordinar entre todos nosotros la asignación de las preguntas según nuestras fortalezas y debilidades temáticas, revisar las respuestas y prepararlas para ser enviadas a los jueces).

Ándale, no te hagás de rogar!!! :)

Dani:

quisieras dentro de mi concha estar????
"Quisiera dentro de una concha estar
Para en tus cálidos brazos reposar"

Lo de dentro de una concha estar es una anología. La idea es que quisiera ser como una tortuga para ser acariciado por tus cálidos brazos, como tu mascota!!!! :)

Eso de vomitar no me gusta
Esa es la idea: Mezclar burla con hablada sweet. :lol:

Carlos

mc8114
Dec 5th, 2006, 01:05 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Baila Morena baila morena...
Perreo pa los nenes, perreo pa las nenas....

Y ya no se que mas sigue:lol:

:dance: :dance:

Mercedes.........................we really need to stp listening to reggaeton:lol: :lol: ....................well.....no its very sticky:dance:but i don't wanna :sad:
It suit us well :cool:

Mercedes:

Me neither!!!! :lol:

Come on, you didn't want to partake in the contest anyways!!!! You were too busy with your Survivor friends to actually do something with us!!! I feel so despreciado!!!!!! :)

Por cierto, todavía podés participar. El asunto está así: Cierto belga de origen holandés vio el juego de trivia y se apuntó en mi equipo sin preguntar y, para peores, invitó a un amigo suyo. Como Felipe ya había confirmado su participación pues, diay, quedamos completos.

Pero (siempre hay un pero!!!), luego Dani confirmó su deseo de participar, por lo que tengo que conseguir nueva gente para formar 2 equipos, ya que no puedo dejar a Dani afuera (ella es de la legión latina y estaba originalmente invitada!!!).

Tonces, todavía podés apuntarte para que Felipe, Dani, vos y mi alma formemos un equipo latino, le demostremos a los euros y gringos who's the boss y todo el foro vea que los fans de Lena son los mejores!!!

(Realmente no quita tiempo porque son solo 10 preguntas por semana y tenemos 4 personas para contestarlas. Yo me encargaría de coordinar entre todos nosotros la asignación de las preguntas según nuestras fortalezas y debilidades temáticas, revisar las respuestas y prepararlas para ser enviadas a los jueces).

Ándale, no te hagás de rogar!!! :) jaja, explicame de nuevo de que se trata, porque no recuerdo :o

mc8114
Dec 5th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Esta es nueva :lol:

Yo, I was raised in the slum
That’s the barrio
If you heard me on the radio
That’s the radio
See I came to make a change
That means cambio
Now we got ya'll Niggas all sweatin heres a paño
That's a napkin
Capitan means I’m captain
Que lo que pasa
Means whats happenin'?

:yippee: :dance:

quasar
Dec 5th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Mercedes:

Semanalmente un carajo pone 10 preguntas de 10 temas distintos: mate, ciencia, entretenimiento, política, tenis, deportes, etc. Cada equipo tiene 3 días para responder las q's. Se asigna un punto por cada pregunta acertada más un bono al equipo que envíe 1ero las respuestas. El proceso se repite durante 9 semanas más (como una temporada de fut de 10 partidos) y los mejores clasifican a la final.

Tan sencillo como preparar filete de tortuga. :lol:

Carlos

Alenyaa
Dec 5th, 2006, 06:29 PM

Well hey, my 'friend' and I can still make way for others, if that's what you really want...

I'm sorry I didn't ask, but since we were part of the same fanbase and get along quite well, I reckoned it would be alright and that you would have just told me if you had different plans. I'd have appreciated it if you had told me immediately that you wanted to form a Latin-American team because it would be easier for various reasons. I have no problem with that.
Would have spared us this awkward situation though.

Next time you talk about me behind my back don't use the words 'belga' and 'holandes' anymore. Pretty much a dead-giveaway.

quasar
Dec 5th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Alenyaa, let's not jump to conclusions. Here, let me relate the chronology of events and have you form a more educated judgment:

--I joined the game and thought it would be fun to form a Latin American team, so I invited Mercedes, Felipe and Dani via PM.
--Felipe confirmed. Mercedes said, lemme think about it coz my FF duties have me overwhelmed (or something akin to that). :)
--Then I visited the thread and saw your name in my team. I was actually honored that you were willing to team up with me. (I kid you not).
--...so I sent another PM to Mercedes and Dani, telling them we had only one roster spot left (up to then, the team was you, me and Felipe), and whomever confirmed 1st would round up the team.
--Then, back in the Trivia Thread, I saw you had included Prize_Idiot in the team, so I told Kitty King (game organizer, for all those reading) that our team was ready. (Full disclosure, I did not like you unilaterally adding a new member coz I had already invitations outstanding which, if accepted, could end up in a conumdrum of apocalyptic proportions!).
--But, as fate will have it, Dani then PM'd me saying she would like to participate. Since in-between the time I invited her and the roster became complete, she hadn't log off, it seemed unfair to me to leave her out so...
--...I posted an open invite (in the then-named Dani's bollocks thread) asking for 3 more contestants so we could split the teams into 2 (coz up to that moment we were 5: you, Prize Idiot, Felipe, Dani and me).
--Someone answered affirmatively (don't recall the name), but you blew her/him off saying the team was completed already (I dunno if you attached any smilies to that post coz for some reason unbeknownst to me, I have trouble viewing emoticons in this particular site). I assumed you were serious, which, thought I, was surprisingly bad form, coming from you.
--Anyhow, I still needed to recruit 3 more people coz I wasn't going to leave Dani out after having invited her, so I decided to do it "behind your back" and when I had 8 people lined-up, come back out with both team squad proposals. I was willing to shuffle myself between teams, regardless of whether I was left with a Latin team or a more heterogeneous mix.
--So that's why I wrote the Spanish message conceiling--rather clumsily :lol:--your name, coz it appeared to me you weren't willing to reorganize the teams (I could be totally wrong, but that's the impression that your aforementioned post gave to me).
--I sincerely feel that this was a clear example of a failure to communicate, but still owe you an apology, coz deliberately going behind your back (even when I was just trying to organize 2 teams in whick all of us would have a place) was definitely bad form and is not at all who I am. Sincere apologies for that.
--Btw, in the Spanish message I explicitly mentioned that I was trying to form 2 teams (don't know if you understood that part).
--So, after reading this novelesque post, I hope we can be cool again, reorganize ourselves into 2 teams of Lena's diehard fans (regardless of country origins) and accept that all of this is MERCEDES' FAULT!!!! :lol:

Carlos

Alenyaa
Dec 6th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Well, I was never really angry with you because I did join and asked for Prizeidiot (a fellow Lena-fan) to join. as well without asking you.
I already appologized for that in my last post, but I'll be glad to do so again. (even though you didn't ask for it ;))

I did understand you had plans to form a second team, but I didn't know that when I told the poster that volunteered to join that the team was complete already. (Failing communication, indeed)

I had no idea of the PM's you send to Dani, Felipe and Mercedes either, which brings me back to saying you should have just told me when I kinda forced myself on to you and your team. As I said, it would have spared us this awkward situation. And I wouldn't have mind really, since communication between the lot of you would have been easier :) (time zones, Spanish etc)

Of course, had you done a better job conceiling my name I wouldn't have known about any of this. And I would have accepted you proposal for reasons stated above without holding a grudge.

So, let's forget about this miscommunication and get on with it. If you can still find other people to join I'll gladly make way for Dani or Mercedes :)
Good luck! :)

Danči Dementia
Dec 7th, 2006, 12:19 AM
but i don't wanna :sad:
It suit us well :cool:

jaja, explicame de nuevo de que se trata, porque no recuerdo :o

vamos Mercedes benz haz equipo conmigo no me puedes de jar sola tu eres my"bitch" remember:lol:

Alenyaa:kiss: and Carlos:kiss:

What the hell??????
You both wrote too much for my brain to try to read..:lol: :lol:

I hope evrything is OK now.........

Alenyaa honey don't get mad abou "belga and "holandes" word those word are just your nationalities in spanish I don't see something wrong with that:kiss: :kiss:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to everyoneĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

PD: ARRIBA EL TOLUCA:bounce:

mc8114
Dec 7th, 2006, 01:24 PM
@ Dani
ok 'my bitch' :o
voy a entrar al equipo por ti :p

pero no quiero presiones
and if for some reason i don't have time you guys will have to do my questions :)

@ Carlos
it's was my fault indeed :sobbing:
i'm sorry :awww: *puppy eyes*

@ Alenyaa
i'm sorry, me saying no the first time caused this much drama, i'm 100 % sure carlos didn't say it in a disrespectful way :)

Alenyaa
Dec 7th, 2006, 01:40 PM
I'm sure of that as well :)

And Dani, I wasn't offended by the nationalities he mentioned, but I think Carlos can explain it better than I can, since he can explain in Spanish :)

mc8114
Dec 17th, 2006, 01:27 PM

the year is almost coming to an end and i'm just wondering if need to come up with some personal new year's resolutions?

Alenyaa
Dec 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Pff, I gave up on those years ago, I never managed to live up to them :lol:

quasar
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Me too. Not to be cynical, but new year resolutions are wishful thinking. I always keep postponing them from month to month. By July I don't even recall what they originally were! :lol:

But I do wish Mercedes' plans come together nicely! :)

Carlos

mc8114
Dec 18th, 2006, 02:00 AM
thanks Carlos

and shame on both of you guys.

New Years resolutions rock :rocker2: even if you don't live up to them :o

mc8114
Jan 23rd, 2007, 03:30 PM
Let's bring this thread back to life :banana:
I miss talking to Alenyaa :sad:

by the way, don't you think we should set up Dani's turtle and Mandy's turtle into a blind date? :lol:
you'll get the permits from Mandy and I'll do the proper thing with Dani :bounce:

Alenyaa
Jan 23rd, 2007, 03:31 PM
I knew it was a great idea :lol:

mc8114
Jan 23rd, 2007, 03:55 PM
you're a genious ;)

Alenyaa
Jan 24th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Well, I try, I try :p

mc8114
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:17 PM
and you make it seem so easy
:rolls:

quasar
Jan 24th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I'm curious. Who's Mandy's turtle?

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Jan 24th, 2007, 08:32 PM
I'm curious. Who's Mandy's turtle?

Cheers,

Carlos

:confused:

mc8114
Jan 25th, 2007, 11:36 PM

Mandy is mandy7, my dutch friend from the Cocktail Party (Daniela's board) :D
she also has a chat thread and a turtle (Yoda)

quasar
Jan 26th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yoda, what a great name for a turtle (coz turtles are truly wise)!!!!!

A cool chick fatale, Mandy must be!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Jan 27th, 2007, 03:06 AM
she's

you should be afraid of her btw ;)

quasar
Jan 27th, 2007, 06:06 AM
I AM afraid--yet oddly seduced even though I only know her name and her great taste at selecting turtle names! :)

Cheers,

q

Pd. Serena trashed the Russian Terminatrix!!!!!! I SO enjoyed 2night's match. :lol:

Pd2. A few day's ago I was on song-downloading mode (about 300 in a couple of hours!) and remembered you. I had over a decade w/o listening to Thalía's "María Mercedes." :)

mc8114
Jan 29th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Thalía's María Mercedes is a classic ;)

Mandy is a very cool ad nice girl
you'll like her :)

quasar
Jan 29th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Perhaps I should write a poem for Mandy and place it in my sig instead of Lena's. :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Jan 29th, 2007, 10:37 PM
forget about Mandy

look at this:
Dani D's result from a quiz :eek:

Erotic Thriller

You've made your own rules in life - and sometimes that catches up with you.
Winding a web of deceit comes naturally, and no one really knows the true you.

Your best movie matches: Swimming Pool, Unfaithful, The Crush

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

http://www.blogthings.com/ifyourlife...woulditbequiz/

Rix643
Jan 29th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Nice..;)

I tried it myself:

The Movie Of Your Life Is Film Noir

http://images.blogthings.com/ifyourlifewasamoviewhatgenrewoulditbequiz/film-noir.jpg

So what if you're a little nihilistic at times?
Life with meaning is highly over-rated.

Your best movie matches: Sin City, L. A. Confidential, Blade Runner

http://www.blogthings.com/ifyourlifewasamoviewhatgenrewoulditbequiz/

quasar
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:16 PM
Mercedes:

forget about Mandy

look at this:
Dani D's result from a quiz

Erotic Thriller:

You've made your own rules in life - and sometimes that catches up with you.
Winding a web of deceit comes naturally, and no one really knows the true you.

Your best movie matches: Swimming Pool, Unfaithful, The Crush

Whoa! It's uncanny how that perfectly conveys Dani's Internet persona!

As to my results in the quiz:

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

http://images.blogthings.com/ifyourlifewasamoviewhatgenrewoulditbequiz/cult-classic.jpg

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

http://www.blogthings.com/ifyourlifewasamoviewhatgenrewoulditbequiz/

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. I wonder how Mandy did! :lol:

Danči Dementia
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:10 PM
You see what María Mercedes have done to me????????

I used to be a good girl out of a catholic school, virgin forever and now...................................

I'm such a slut..................................:lol: :lol:

Carlos have you seen the Big Lebowski
Its a great greaty movie:worship: :worship:

I think I'm going to do porn:lol: :lol:

quasar
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:42 AM
Dani:

Carlos have you seen the Big Lebowski
Its a great greaty movie
Actually, I haven't. I know, shame on me.

::sinks head in the toillet not realizing he had not flushed it::

I think I'm going to do porn

Alenyaa has an Internet pornsite. Actually, forget about it; he does only kiddie porn. :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. I want to see Slutpova do porn (just to see if she screams more in bed than on the tennis court).

Ps2. I wonder, does Mandy do porn? :lol:

Ps3. Yes, Mercedes has completely twisted you from a sweet, innocent angel of a girl into a marriage-wrecking femme fatale. To use a Star Wars analogy(now that's a film I've watched millions--make that billions--of time), Mercedes is Emperor Palpatine and you used to be nice ol' Anakin.

(Notice I said "used" coz now you are more Darth Dani than anything!). :scared:

Danči Dementia
Feb 2nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Dani:

Alenyaa has an Internet pornsite. Actually, forget about it; he does only kiddie porn. :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps3. Yes, Mercedes has completely twisted you from a sweet, innocent angel of a girl into a marriage-wrecking femme fatale. To use a Star Wars analogy(now that's a film I've watched millions--make that billions--of time), Mercedes is Emperor Palpatine and you used to be nice ol' Anakin.

(Notice I said "used" coz now you are more Darth Dani than anything!). :scared:

I guess Alenyaa porn company its not a good idea to start my career:lol: .

Yeah I used to be a good girl and now..................................thatnks to María Mercedes pa servirle a uste' I'm not good anymore.

I have become the ultimate Mexican bitch............

Darth Dani:lol: :lol:

:kiss:

mc8114
Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:25 AM
I guess Alenyaa porn company its not a good idea to start my career:lol: .

Yeah I used to be a good girl and now..................................thatnks to María Mercedes pa servirle a uste' I'm not good anymore.

I have become the ultimate Mexican bitch............

Darth Dani:lol: :lol:

:kiss:just admit that you're very thankful :kiss:

Dani:

Actually, I haven't. I know, shame on me.

::sinks head in the toillet not realizing he had not flushed it::

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. I want to see Slutpova do porn (just to see if she screams more in bed than on the tennis court).

Ps2. I wonder, does Mandy do porn? :lol:

(Notice I said "used" coz now you are more Darth Dani than anything!). :scared:haha, what does mandy has to do with all of this?
leave her alone carlos or she might get you, she's dangerous even fights 6'4'' men and gets to leave injury free :bolt:
;)

the dark force is string in me :hearts: ... and now is stronger in dani :lol:

Alenyaa
Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:58 PM
I'm thinking Carlos has an obsession with a girl he does't even know :p

quasar
Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Alenyaa:

I'm thinking Carlos has an obsession with a girl he does't even know

I think so too. Hope she's not a lesbian (i.e., crosses over to the gay side) :lol:

Mercedes,

To thicken the plot, does Mandy has a twin sister?

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Feb 4th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Carlos :hug:

Mandy is not gay, she's bi and has a steady gf, she posts in here as well and is super nice :) ... so back away from her :armed:

i wonder what will Mandy think of the talking about her private life that's been going on in here :bolt:

Alenyaa, do you think we are in trouble? :scared:

quasar
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Mandy is not gay, she's bi and has a steady gf, she posts in here as well and is super nice ... so back away from her
Ménage à trois. Hmm...the plot thickens! :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Feb 4th, 2007, 11:45 PM

i don't think her gf will agree with that

quasar
Feb 5th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Reading between the lines, notice that it's clearly inferred that you think that Mandy actually would agree. One out of 2 ain't bad (Especially when the one happens to be none other than Mandy, aka the Dutch Lena). :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. The Colts won the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

mc8114
Feb 7th, 2007, 01:22 AM

Mandy is a way too faithfull non cheater woman

sorry Carlos :hug:
you have to settle with Alenyaa
:rolls:

quasar
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Mandy is a way too faithfull non cheater woman
Hmm...playing hard to get? We'll see about that! :lol:

you have to settle with Alenyaa
Excusez-moi!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

Dementinator
Feb 7th, 2007, 01:26 PM
As usual ,I have NO idea whats going on in here. :lol:

quasar
Feb 7th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Cap,

Basically, a dutch lady bi the name of Mandy has the hots for me, but she doesn't know it. :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Dementinator
Feb 7th, 2007, 09:50 PM
I see.... i think....

Alenyaa
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Pay no attention to Carlos, Captain. I'm afraid the effects of his medication have worn off :p

Alenyaa
Feb 8th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Excusez-moi!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

Hmm, you know you could never win, couledn't you? :lol:

quasar
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I couldn't explain this affaire better than Barry Manilow already did:

Mandy

I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me oh Mandy

[Chorus:]
Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy

I'm standing on the edge of time
I Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy

[Chorus]

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
The pain is calling, oh Mandy

[Chorus]

You came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you...

Cheers,

Carlos

miffedmax
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Oh my God!!! We're reduced to quoting Barry Manilow!

Please get well Lena!

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Oh my God!!! We're reduced to quoting Barry Manilow!

Please get well Lena!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mc8114
Feb 10th, 2007, 12:50 AM
I hope Mandy never gets to read this thread :tape: :lol:

Barry Manilow :o
she wouldn't like that :p

quasar
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Mercedes:

I hope Mandy never gets to read this thread
She would probably go like Condorito: PLOP!!!!

Barry Manilow
she wouldn't like that
I'm not feeling much love for this dude! :lol: Personally, Mandy's a nice song (although I like the Westlife cover better) and Copacabana is a classic (even though its spoof, "Star Wars Cantina," is so much better--and funnier!).

Cheers,

Carlos

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Condorito :confused: . it sounds to me that name

Is the same Condorito ?

off topic : Hace un calor de locos acá, calor al cual no estoy acostumbrado . Voy por más cervezas mierda :cool:

quasar
Feb 11th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Yep, the famous Condorito, uncle of Cone and friend of Huevoduro. I wonder if they still print that comic?

Re: Beer. Guess anything is an excuse to grab a hold of one. Next time I go to Amsterdam I'll invite Mandy to a Heine. :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Feb 11th, 2007, 09:26 PM
admit it Carlos, you :hearts: Barry Manilow

and she doesn't live in Amsterdam :p
that was the last thing about Mandy you will hear from me
if you wanna talk to her, just go to her thread :p

quasar
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:40 AM
OK, I'll come out clean: I'm a Barry Manilow junkie! :lol:

As to Mandy, why should I be the one to goes to her thread? I'm not that easy!!!! :lol:

Besides, this talking behind her exquisitely-shaped, soft-skined back is actually entertaining! (And I trust you'll wish her a joyful Valentine for me!).

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Feb 14th, 2007, 01:59 PM
of course!!!

coward :nerner:
i should tell her to stop by :devil:

happy valentine's :bounce:

quasar
Feb 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
ditto!!!!!! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:26 PM
*BUMP*

i'll be going skydiving on the 21st :eek: :scared:

Danči Dementia
Jun 14th, 2007, 06:51 PM
OK.........just please don't hit on something.......................or you will die......................

You see how a good friend I am.

Danči Dementia
Jun 14th, 2007, 06:52 PM
just kidding honey.,........

Have Fun Take Care

mc8114
Jun 14th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Dani D
my FF friend

dont worry about it, i'll manage to survive :D
:unsure:

Alenyaa
Jun 15th, 2007, 09:16 PM
OK.........just please don't hit on something.......................or you will die......................

You see how a good friend I am.

:spit: :lol: :haha:
That one made my day :lol:

mc8114
Jun 16th, 2007, 04:05 PM
you're alive!!!
that made my day :p

Dementinator
Jun 16th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Good luck with the sky diving

mc8114
Jun 17th, 2007, 08:47 PM
thread is alive :banana:

Dementinator
Jun 17th, 2007, 09:07 PM
.....with the sound of music, oh wait, thats something altogether different.

mc8114
Jun 18th, 2007, 02:08 PM
lmao :rolls:

there can be hills in this thread Cap :p :hearts:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1264/109293042642contentcd7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Alenyaa
Jun 18th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, I am alive... barely :p

mc8114
Jun 18th, 2007, 08:06 PM
what happened to you?!

did the police finally catch you? :awww:

Danči Dementia
Jun 19th, 2007, 03:16 AM
jelo

Danči Dementia
Jun 19th, 2007, 03:21 AM
Yes, I am alive... barely :p

shit!!!!1

mc8114
Jun 19th, 2007, 01:03 PM
he's gone again :sobbing:

Danči Dementia
Jun 19th, 2007, 06:31 PM
he's gone again :sobbing:

who??????????????????

BTW: WHERE IS MAT????????????????????????

If anyone has seen a cute ducth boy with lovely curly ligth hair please report him inmediately is very urgent.
His name is Mathijs( Mathew, Matías etc)
His is 1.80m
He is slim.
Particularities: big curly hair and when he's got inflamated eye he covers it and think he is Captain Jack Sparrow.

If you have seen him please call to : 01-800-dementieva.

Or write an e-mail to socialservices@SSdemetieva.ru

thank you.

mc8114
Jun 19th, 2007, 10:07 PM
dunno
maybe Alenyaa took him away with him :scared:

this is starting to look like an horror movie
where is everybody? :sobbing:

even Lena D is missing :bigcry:

Mathijs
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Don't worry about me guys! :wavey:

I'm here :)

Yesterday i attended the Ordina Open in Rosmalen, great tourney, made lots of pics and saw lots of tennis offcourse :)

Nice description Dani, hehe :lol: i haven't got any inflamated eye anymore, it was sort of bruised... i looked almost squint from tiredness last night after coming back home but i feel better now :), and i am 183 cm btw ;)

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Don't worry about me guys! :wavey:

I'm here :)

Yesterday i attended the Ordina Open in Rosmalen, great tourney, made lots of pics and saw lots of tennis offcourse :)

Nice description Dani, hehe :lol: i haven't got any inflamated eye anymore, it was sort of bruised... i looked almost squint from tiredness last night after coming back home but i feel better now :), and i am 183 cm btw ;)

Yeah sorry Mat......:lol:
have yopu seen Lena already???????
Or Ana Ivanovic?????

oh and you are 1.83.................. not 1.80....oh common 3 centimeter are not a big difference:kiss:

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2007, 07:15 PM
But now.....really again.........

SS Dementieva Social Services is looking for a Tico.....

His name is Carlos
He is a hot guy from Costa Rica (BTW can anyone tell me what is the nationality in english for someone from Costa Rica....Please).
His nickname is guasar:lol: .
He is a little tall.
Dark Hair.....
And he is always wearing a t-shirt that say "OH MANDY":lol: .

According to Informs from the bridge the last time he was seeing was lying on the floor with a tall girl (sopposed to be Mexican) wearing a big big hat, carrying a big mexican flag and singing and dancing "cielito lindo" a around him while he was screaming" Costa Rica is the gigante of Concacaaf" :lol: :lol:

If you have seen him please call to : 01-800-dementieva.

Or write an e-mail to socialservices@SSdemetieva.ru

Gracias

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Ok There a little song that I just can't get enough of it.....

I love it!!!!
It is not my tipe of music.....
But in every bar you can her this song at leats one.....
And I dance with that song...........I don't know how but I dance to that rhytm.
And is a hit song rigth now in my country.

Please hear it....(Merce I'm sure you've heard this song)
:bounce: :bounce:
I'm shaking my butt with this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4aViu3g9o

ignora the fisrt minute of the video...... and listen to the rest.,...

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2007, 07:36 PM
And the song reminds me to my mom and my bicth Mariana .

My friend loves that song she start to dance it in the streets:lol:

And I'm going with my mom to Zumba cLasses were we dance that song but my mom dances it very very funny........

And when we are clening the house she says....please pley the song of the world cup (love generation of Bob Sinclar) and the Zumba Song.....and she starts to dance while she is washing the dishes :lol: :lol: I love it!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Dance everybody!!!!!!!

Come on Merce show me some Venezuelan moves!!!!!!!!!

Shake that butty

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2007, 07:38 PM
ella es mi mar mi montaña.....................

me enamore al verla por primera veeeeezzzzz......

I love you baby

mc8114
Jun 20th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Dani :rolls:
lmao :lol:

the video! :haha:

Dani, i do not know that song
but is catchy and funny

Mat is here
WB :kiss:

maybe Mandy finally took revenge of Carlos :scared:
he shouldnt have mess up with her
now i'm gonna say i told you so :tape:

Mathijs
Jun 20th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah sorry Mat......:lol:
have yopu seen Lena already???????
Or Ana Ivanovic?????

oh and you are 1.83.................. not 1.80....oh common 3 centimeter are not a big difference:kiss:

Well Dani,

I had the chance of seeing Lena @ the Ordina Open in 2005, but Lena became injured so i couldnt see her :bigcry:
Maybe a chance will come next year, think i can't go next year but if Lena shows up, i will go...

But i've seen Ana yesterday indeed, just like i saw Dani H. :hearts:

Well 3 cms make no difference huh? :p

quasar
Jun 21st, 2007, 05:35 AM
Mat,

I'll take those 3 cm!!! :)

Dani,

Costa Rican : Mexican :: Costa Rica : Mexico :)

Btw, I just had turtle soup the other day. Quite tasty!

Merce,

I'm not mandyfied anymore! I parachuted off a cliff and the hit someone erased Mandy from my mind!

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Jun 21st, 2007, 02:36 PM
Well Dani,

I had the chance of seeing Lena @ the Ordina Open in 2005, but Lena became injured so i couldnt see her :bigcry:
Maybe a chance will come next year, think i can't go next year but if Lena shows up, i will go...

Well 3 cms make no difference huh? :p Dani vs Ana :scared:

old Carlos will like to know Mandy was at the Ordina Open as well :lol:
:tape:

Mat,

Dani,

Merce,

I'm not mandyfied anymore! I parachuted off a cliff and the hit someone erased Mandy from my mind!

Cheers,

Carlos :rolls:
i'm glad you finally erased her from your mind
it was a destructive love

Alenyaa
Jun 24th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Alenyaa back on track! Get your daughters in and lock them in their room!
My base terminal (read pc at ho;e) is finaelly connected to the internet and from now on I'll be able to terrorise you day in day out!

Muahahahahahahahahah cough cough *chokes on evil laugh*!

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
My base terminal (read pc at ho;e) is finaelly connected to the internet and from now on I'll be able to terrorise you day in day out!

Muahahahahahahahahah cough cough *chokes on evil laugh*!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Well Dani,

Well 3 cms make no difference huh? :p

Oh you saw Ana and Dani:) :worship: :worship: I love them both!!!!!
You lucky!!!!
I wish I live in the Netherlands:sad:

3 cm make no difference :scratch: :scratch: ..................
it depends:hehehe: :hehehe:

:kiss:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Mat,

Dani,

Merce,

Cheers,

Carlos

You are mean that's why my México kiss you Costa Rica ass :angel: .
Xicoténcatl Rosita Irwing is OK!!!!!
sO i HAVE NOTHEING TO WORRY ABOUT FOR THE NEXT HOUR

GO MEXICO!!!

mc8114
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:36 PM

Muahahahahahahahahah cough cough *chokes on evil laugh*!:banana:

just wanna say 'I'm Alive' :wavey:
the skydiving was awesome :D
my coward bf did it as well :bounce: :hearts:

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2007, 04:41 PM
:banana:

just wanna say 'I'm Alive' :wavey:
the skydiving was awesome :D
my coward bf did it as well :bounce: :hearts:

:bounce: I'm ahppy for you!!!
It sems you had a blast!!!

I don't know if I have the guts to to that.....I'm afrid of the "alturas" (highs I think) 2 years agoi I went to Acapulco and I jumped in the bungee........I was yeallow after I jumped.......but I jumped again!!!!!!:lol: .

mc8114
Jun 25th, 2007, 06:37 PM
i will never ever dare to do that :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:41 PM
i will never ever dare to do that :lol:

Its not a big deal..........................

I was in the edge for like 10 minutes because I didn't wanted to jump and the workers of the bungee were sick of me and they wanted me to go and I was holding from a "tubo" and then they told me...ok open your arms and one of them said with acapulqueño accent : uno, dojjj , trejjjj............. bungee!!!!!11.........y madres!!! me aventaron......
after I went up again and I was yelling at thenm "why did you do taht" very angry and they said OK we didn't meant to to that but......we will let you jump again for free.....if you want to.............and yes I jumped again!!!!!!

Alenyaa
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:50 PM
2 years agoi I went to Acapulco and I jumped in the bungee........I was yeallow after I jumped.......but I jumped again!!!!!!:lol: .

Did you know bungee jumping is apparantly bad for your brains? At the bottom of the jump it's exposed to a lot more pressure than usual.
Guess it explains everything though :lol:

:help:

mc8114
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:22 PM
brave Dani ;)

Danči Dementia
Jun 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Did you know bungee jumping is apparantly bad for your brains? At the bottom of the jump it's exposed to a lot more pressure than usual.
Guess it explains everything though :lol:

:help:

Oh.............that is why I'm stupid.....................I finally found the reason

Your head aches after the jump...............for sure..........not much and it goes away fastly.

Paco
Jun 28th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Oh.............that is why I'm stupid.....................I finally found the reason

nah, you stupid???
no way :angel:

Alenyaa
Jun 29th, 2007, 12:24 AM
God, Paco, just marry her already will you!

We can have the wedding party on the ship :D

Paco
Jun 29th, 2007, 02:10 PM

if you organize everything I'm in :p

but there is someone else who has to agree :angel:

Fearful Jesuit
Jun 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
if you organize everything I'm in :p

erm, there are two or three things Alenyaa can't organize :p

mc8114
Jun 29th, 2007, 02:47 PM

Alenyaa
Jun 29th, 2007, 03:42 PM
erm, there are two or three things Alenyaa can't organize :p

I can organize the kicking of your ass by yours truly! :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 29th, 2007, 06:11 PM

tHERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW.........pACO AND i WE'VE BEEN ENGAGED SINCE BEGGINGIG OF THIS YEAR..............

Let me look for the proves.

Alenyaa
Jun 29th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Really?

Then who was that dark haired man I saw you with a couple of days ago? You sure seemed to get along well... :hehehe:

Fearful Jesuit
Jun 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I can organize the kicking of your ass by yours truly! :lol:

you and who else? :armed:

Danči Dementia
Jun 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I asked him to Marry me in january..................

tHANKS HONEY. You are soooooooooo cute:hearts: If would have been rich I will take a plane to Poland and marry you rigth now:kiss:

Hei does it mean that we are engaged??? :p
Take care honey :kiss:

oHHHHHHHHHĦĦĦĦĦĦ i MADE amistake.
We can't get married if we are not engaged :silly: silly me:lol: .
Well let me try to fix it up:
I I would have been rich I will take a plane to Poland exactly to Gdansk and I will look for you house(I already have the adress:p ) and ask you to marry me.
Pawel will you marry me???? I love you.
And I will give you aring made of wood:lol: .

And if you would say no I will stay in Poland and look for another hot Polish guy to marry and if I can't find any hot Polish I would go to Russia and die of cold in a Siberian winter:lol: ...........so you better think about it baby:kiss:

:lol: :lol: I think that spent x-mas in Argentinian soil really affceted me:(

BESOS

So my answer is: YES

btw you will never find anyone as hot as me :lol: :lol: :p

And he said Yes....................

sO i'M MISSES pACO FROM NOW ON

Danči Dementia
Jun 29th, 2007, 06:24 PM
sO aLENYAA YOU ARE THE GUY IN CHERGE TO ORGANIZE OUR WEDDING 'COS .....i'M NOT MUCH OF THOSE WOMEN THAT DRIVE CRAZY ORGANIZING WEDDING SO i RETHER HAVE YOU DOING THAT FOR ME...............

Mercedes will you be my "dama de honor" I think in english is bridemade