PDA

View Full Version : Lena's Wikipedia entries

quasar
Oct 8th, 2006, 05:24 AM
I was checking Lena's Wikipedia entry, and was surprised that there wasn't one in Spanish!

This got me thinking. Since this is a gathering place for Lena fans across the globe, why don't we put such diversity to good use and create an entry in our respective languages (if it doesn't exist) or improve it if the existing one is not good enough.

And to put words into action, I just started Elena's article in Spanish (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Dementieva), which I invite all hispanoparlantes in the Forum to improve (right now it's a pretty rough sketch: an incomplete translation of Lena's English entry).

Wikipedia's software is quite simple and intuitive: Even a computer neophyte like me didn't encounter much trouble, so don't be scared!!!

So, what do you say, when should Lena's Swahili, Esperanto, Aramaic...entries will be ready????

Cheers,

Carlos

Pd. Remember, Wikipedia can not claim to be the world's best encyclopedia until it has sufficient content about la Belle Elena!!!

Pilongo
Oct 8th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Excelente trabajo ;)

That idea will help for sure to make Elena well known in every single place around the world!

Danči Dementia
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I wanted to put it in spanish................a while ago but I forgot to do it.