PDA

View Full Version : T.Golovin THUMPS M.Krajicek 6-1 6-2 NOW INTO STUTTGART SEMIS

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:45 PM
great work tatiana i love you girl now make it to final :kiss: :hearts: :bounce: :worship:

bad luck misa i know you tried you will get these results soon :sad:

pierce0415
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
great job Tati
at least I will watch the SF on TTC now to cheer for you

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:47 PM
i want tati to win her first title here wouldnt that be awesome

Dexter
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Well played Tatiana :clap2: good luck in the SF!

Misa :smash: disappointing performance :o :o :o

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:49 PM
do we have any stats winners/unforced-errors

selyoink
Excellent work Tati. Made getting up early worthwhile. Now continue that march to your first title.

crazillo
Good performance. Misa wasn't great though.

Harju.
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Congrats Tati.

Her serve was on fire today. Her first serve percentage was almost perfect in the first set until she choked one serve when it was 5-1. Pffft :p.

Now I need to update my sig :banana:.

TatiAnnahølic
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Impressive stuff from Tania :worship::worship::worship:

Melusine
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:53 PM
well done Tati :worship:

rockstar
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
tatiana :D... now it's daniela turn

LDF
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Tati :banana:

RenaSlam.
Tati :worship:

Take the title! ALLEZ!

Gerben
Congrats to Golovin. I didn't see the match, but the scoreline says it all.
Disappointing for Misa, she needs to improve a lot. At least she got her first Tier II QF.

ctan88
YAY! Congrats Baby! BEST OF LUCk in the semis!

Slumpsova
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Misa you better stop playing for this year. your results are getting worse :o

Justine Fan
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:59 PM
i want tati to win her first title here wouldnt that be awesome

Congrats Tati! :aparty:

I'd love it if she won here :bounce: She's playing really great at the moment and I hope it lasts. When I first saw her play I always knew she had potential and boy is she showing it now. Please Tati, long may it continue :hearts:

Also, did anyone see her interview after she won? Isn't she such a lovely girl? What a great "up" personality and so mature!!!

Sorry Misa, but your time will come :)

Dexter
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:00 PM
do we have any stats winners/unforced-errorsIt was sthg like 24-13 winners/UEs for Tatiana and reversed for Misa.

yukon145
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:06 PM
great job Tati! and everyone thought this was gonna be tough for her, glad she proved them wrong.

Corswandt
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Too bad I couldn't watch this (yet another cable box glitch).

As soon as Krajicek meets quality opposition, the rout is predictable. Credit to Krajicek though; she made the best of the lucky break she had to reach the QF, and considering how excruciatingly slow the courts at Filderstadt this year are, there wasn't much she could do - it's virtually impossible to hit through fast, pugnatious defenders like Golovin in such a surface.

Golovin could well win this. Filderstadt is playing like a slow claycourt with a more predictable bounce; all the rallies go on for bloody ages, and this favours good defenders.

*JR*
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Misa needs to fire her coach, Petr the Terrible. :help:

blumaroo
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Great stuff from Golovin. Especially the first set where she played very smart and clean.
Misa didn't play badly but her movement will always be an issue. She'll never be fast but she can still improve her footwork a lot. And she didn't place her serve well enough. She needs to focus more when she's serving. She's getting too many beatdowns like these.

Ryan
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I think this is a great situation for Golovin. She'll be playing players ranked higher than her, with no real pressure to win any of the matches - despite the fact that she's beaten most of them (Patty, Elena, Nadia, Daniela, Svetlana) not sure about Jankovic. If she plays with nothing to lose, she could definately win here.

leviathane
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Tatie :bounce: :bowdown:

:drive: to the final now

new-york
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:22 PM
wow. well done.

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:24 PM
:lol: "thumps"

Well done Tati, pity for MIsa, but at least she won 2 matches this week! :D

SvetaPleaseWin.
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:24 PM
:eek: great match from tati :worship:

DevilishAttitude
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Too bad I couldn't watch this (yet another cable box glitch).

As soon as Krajicek meets quality opposition, the rout is predictable. Credit to Krajicek though; she made the best of the lucky break she had to reach the QF, and considering how excruciatingly slow the courts at Filderstadt this year are, there wasn't much she could do - it's virtually impossible to hit through fast, pugnatious defenders like Golovin in such a surface.

Golovin could well win this. Filderstadt is playing like a slow claycourt with a more predictable bounce; all the rallies go on for bloody ages, and this favours good defenders.

Yeah. Misa is detroyed against anyone good. And I doubt she would have troubled Tati even on a fast surface.

I know. Golovin and Likhovtseva was like a old fashioned match with both having 20 stroke rallies and patiently waiting to use there FH to win the point.

Fliderstadt used to be very fast has well :confused:

~Kiera~
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Congrats, Tati.

Corswandt
Oct 6th, 2006, 02:52 PM
I know. Golovin and Likhovtseva was like a old fashioned match with both having 20 stroke rallies and patiently waiting to use there FH to win the point.

Fliderstadt used to be very fast has well :confused:

And Peer vs Schnyder - how many good shots did Peer have to hit to win a point?

Golovin and Patty are standing kms behind the baseline to neutralize their opponents' superior power, taking few risks and focusing merely on getting the ball back, and for the most it's working, because no matter how many angles their opponents' open, no matter how much they go for their shots, it's almost always possible to retrieve them with some ease.

cometz9
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Tati :woohoo: :banana:great play this week. Tati driving away with her first title and a Porsche :hearts: :hehehe:

Misa :sad: but at least she beat No.1 doubles team here, good luck next time.

Geoffry
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Quite an entertainable match to watch.
It was closer than the score indicates, but Golovin played better on the big moments. :)

Craigy
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
:D :D :D :yippee: I wish I could have seen it!

Ellery
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Misa :sad:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Movement says the most about this match. At that point, Golovin was far and far the best. The groundstrokes of Misa were certainly not good enough, Golovin could easily take over the initiative in the reallies.
Misa needed weapons today, she had none, so it's end of story.
A quarterfinal is not bad of course :)

Belmont Lad
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Well done Tati!! Good luck in the semis! :bounce: :yeah: :worship:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Well done Tati ;) Good luck on semis :hug:

UDACHi
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:34 PM
tati getting a little bit consistent, perhaps?

Beny
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:44 PM
What a boring match it was! Tati-solid but nothing impressive...not enough to win this tourney
Misa :o

controlfreak
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Tatibanana :banana:

I love your work!

Bukkake
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Darlings,

I counted Krajicek was 0-10 when she tried to change the direction of the ball from crosscourt to down the line. All her 10 attempts were out.

Call older brother for help.

jochem
Oct 6th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Misa still has a big road ahead of her... She definately plays like a top 50 player now but nothing more. She needs weapons, she needs something special that can make her crack the top 30 and eventually top 20. Her movement is one of the worst in top 50 and her groundstrokes aren't as impressive as I sometimes believe. Her serve is pretty good but not effective enough. I really hope she'll work on these things in the next couple of months and slowly improves in 2007 cracking top 30 en 25.

nouf
Oct 6th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Tatiana golovin interview stuttgart 2006 6/10/2006 01:11
http://sjl-static5.sjl.youtube.com/vi/umTYS6pTovU/2.jpg
Interview de tati avant son quart de finale contre krajicek

FrenchY52
Oct 6th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Tati :eek: Almost perfect 1st set with 4 UE and maybe 92% first serves in ! :eek:
Well done good luck in the Semi !

xXSarajevoXx
Oct 6th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Tati :bounce:

nouf
Oct 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Tatiana golovin interview stuttgart 2006 6/10/2006 02:28
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zbZGpZHob4
http://sjl-static16.sjl.youtube.com/vi/8zbZGpZHob4/2.jpg
After her victory in quarter

Last games Golovin vs Krajicek stuttgart 2006 05:19
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_BVXErqZkUA
http://sjl-static8.sjl.youtube.com/vi/_BVXErqZkUA/2.jpg
Dernier jeu du quart de finale

nouf
Oct 6th, 2006, 07:45 PM
pics versus krajicek online
http://tatiworld.free.fr/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=101
http://tatiworld.free.fr/galerie/albums/matchs/2006/stuttgart/tatiworld_stuttgart2006_24.jpg

Ceze
Oct 6th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Tati! :D

ZAK
Oct 6th, 2006, 08:02 PM
And Peer vs Schnyder - how many good shots did Peer have to hit to win a point?

Golovin and Patty are standing kms behind the baseline to neutralize their opponents' superior power, taking few risks and focusing merely on getting the ball back, and for the most it's working, because no matter how many angles their opponents' open, no matter how much they go for their shots, it's almost always possible to retrieve them with some ease.

I beg to differ a bit. Golovin definitely controls a good number of rallies and times hits quite hard. She knows how to turn it off though

Harju.
Oct 6th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I beg to differ a bit. Golovin definitely controls a good number of rallies and times hits quite hard. She knows how to turn it off though
I know, right? He made it as though Tati was retrieving shots after shots while the fact was she made 26 winners today and yesterday about 23. So what if she doesn't hit hard all the time (Sharapova and co.) She varied her shots, was being patient, attacked when she had the chance and exploited her opponent's weakness. :shrug:

She made a huge improvement on her serve and her fitness. In fact, she now have two coaches on her team. about time she realized having a coach can fix her game.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 6th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah! :rocker2: What a scoreline! Great stuff, Tati. :)

Havok
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Wow, talk about a thumping :tape:. I expected Tati to win this in straights, but not this easily. Thanks Nouf for the clips, Tati is playing so well and keeping her cool and control. She'll need all that and thensome vs Schynder, who annoys the crap out of Golovin. Allez Tati it's time to win a title!:banana:

Josh.
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:13 PM
tati!! :)

Josh.
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:15 PM
thanks for the clips too

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Tati :woohoo: :banana:great play this week. Tati driving away with her first title and a Porsche :hearts: :hehehe:

Misa :sad: but at least she beat No.1 doubles team here, good luck next time.

Actually she didn't :lol: She played them IN doubles too with Jankovic and they lost 6-7 4-6. ;) But yeah, she won against them in singles. ;)