PDA

View Full Version : strange schedule for tomorrow...

itzhak
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Friday, October 6, 2006

Centre Court (from 13.30hrs)
1. Krajicek vs. Golovin
2. [Jankovic or Pironkova] vs. Kuznetsova (NB 16.00hrs)
3. Hantuchova vs. Petrova (NB 18.00hrs)
4. Dementieva vs. Schnyder

How it is that Jankovic that played until midnight will play the 2nd match tomorrow?!

How comes that Krajicek/ Golovin will be in 1330 and they will play in saturday against Dementieva/Schnyder that will play very late?!

The official answer is the doubles schedule but it is just not fair for the single order...

©@®eLess
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM
they mad a mess with Fran yesterday..repeated with Jelena 2day....

thats why cause they only have 2 courts

Joana
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM
It was a sensible decision to put Dementieva late, they don't want another of her marathon matches to mess up the schedule.
I'd prefer Jelena to play at 6 PM instead of 4. :(

©@®eLess
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:39 PM
It was a sensible decision to put Dementieva late, they don't want another of her marathon matches to mess up the schedule.
I'd prefer Jelena to play at 6 PM instead of 4. :(

she plays doubles 2 thats why its at 4

hu2891601
Oct 5th, 2006, 11:10 PM
they mad a mess with Fran yesterday..repeated with Jelena 2day....

thats why cause they only have 2 courts

they only have 2 courts?? grr.. too bad, a tier II event should have more courts, i think..

ZAK
Oct 5th, 2006, 11:19 PM
they only have 2 courts?? grr.. too bad, a tier II event should have more courts, i think..

All indoor tournaments are limited by the number of courts. I believe most only have two and some only one

Sensation
Oct 5th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Does anyone know the tv-schedule for tomorrow? Íf I´m right eurosport/eurosport2 will show the first, second and fourth match but I´m not sure :unsure:

Escape
Oct 5th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Does anyone know the tv-schedule for tomorrow? Íf I´m right eurosport/eurosport2 will show the first, second and fourth match but I´m not sure :unsure:

I thought that Eurosport/Eurosport 2 were showing the first 3 matches like they did today.

NyCPsU
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:19 AM
its all because of doubles, you MUST play your singles match before your doubles match of the day, its nothing else than that, no biases or anything.