PDA

View Full Version : Jelena Dokic get married !!!

Just Do It
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:51 PM
According to Serbian eminent magazine Gloria, Jelena Dokic got married with Tin Bikic secretly in the capital of Croatia, Zagreb!

Source www.dokic-live.co.nr

Jelena Dokic Bikic, now please go to Australia and be ready for the AO :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Hantuchov
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:00 PM
OMFG, does it mean that :weirdo: was saying the truth some days ago ?! Poor Jela !! :( :sad: :fiery: :smash:

I just hope the cocaine part isn't real. :scared: :haha: :rolls:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Well congrats to Jelena and Tino if it's true. :) Hopefully she's ready to focus on tennis again after the honeymoon and all. They certainly make a hot couple. :hearts:

I miss you Jeca, please get back out there.

vogus
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hopefully she's ready to focus on tennis again after the honeymoon and all.

Honeymoon? dude, the Dokic-Bikic honeymoon has been going on for three years now, non-stop. With Jelena's tennis earnings paying the bills.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
She better not change her name to Dokic Bikic. :tape:

rada
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:05 AM
what a stupid girl

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:08 AM
She better not change her name to Dokic Bikic. :tape:

:lol:

GoDominique
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:11 AM
Well then I guess it must be true love because Jelena's recently earned monies surely wouldn't satisfy a pure gold digger. :hearts:

Tennace
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Please don't change your name Jelena, then only worse luck will come :tape:

Asif_Nawaz
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:43 AM
OH NO!!THE end is near,I can feel it!! :smash: at Jeca.What you thinkin girl?Oh yeah,You were not thinking!!!!!:smash:

*JR*
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Someone in the game may actually have a worse spouse than Hofmann! :o

thiaela
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:00 AM
If she really love him.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just Justine
Oct 6th, 2006, 01:18 AM
It looks increasingly doubtful that she's ever going to return to the top, anyways, congrats! :) :bounce: :kiss: :hearts:

Just Do It
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:14 AM
It looks increasingly doubtful that she's ever going to return to the top, anyways, congrats! :) :bounce: :kiss: :hearts:

i still belive :angel:

cindy
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:29 AM
well if she loves him and if it's true....best of luck and a lot of joy for the lovers!