PDA

View Full Version : Iveta Benesova stunning girl with beautiful game

!Gio!
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Wow I am so impressed by the way she is playing, she is blasting a Golovin who isnt even making errors, she is so impressive and so pretty, must be one of the prettiest girls out there, I always knew she was talented but this girl has the weapons for atleast top 20. :worship:
What power, shot selection, even the serve :worship:

Dexter
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:33 PM
that's all true but she plays 2 or 3 good matches per year :lol:

tiptop
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:35 PM
yeah...good performance so far. this game reminds a lot of that one vs pierce at the ao. she is just too good to be ranked 73rd (or so). but i guess she knows that herself...

!Gio!
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:37 PM
that's all true but she plays 2 or 3 good matches per year :lol:

thats the problem with so many of the most talented players, but you never know she is only 23 years old.
She definately has the weapons, she just needs a breaktrough and a lot more consistency :)

!Gio!
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:39 PM
I am really impressed by Tati's speed as well, wow;)

JackFrost
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Well, she has a nice game, but canīt win matches. I donīt see Iveta anywhere near the Top 20. She is another Top 60-100 floater who is shining once or twice a year and who gets trashed the rest of the year.

Simular charakter like Weingartner or Bremmond.

Kunal
Oct 5th, 2006, 03:03 PM
please put a picture of ths match!

Mightymirza
Oct 5th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Well, she has a nice game, but canīt win matches. I donīt see Iveta anywhere near the Top 20. She is another Top 60-100 floater who is shining once or twice a year and who gets trashed the rest of the year.

Simular charakter like Weingartner or Bremmond.
well her highest ranking was 33!!

JackFrost
Oct 5th, 2006, 03:18 PM
well her highest ranking was 33!!

Weingartnerīs highest ranking was 35. ;)

Neptune
Oct 5th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Like the commentators has said,"she's very very talented,she has just to believe in herself". :) Benesova is a amazing player.

JackFrost
Oct 5th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Like the commentators has said,"she's very very talented,she has just to believe in herself". :) Benesova is a amazing player.

Thatīs the problem. The WTA Tour is full of talented player, who could be amazing, if they get their heads together. ;)

Đ@ŪeLess
Oct 5th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Wow I am so impressed by the way she is playing, she is blasting a Golovin who isnt even making errors, she is so impressive and so pretty, must be one of the prettiest girls out there, I always knew she was talented but this girl has the weapons for atleast top 20. :worship:
What power, shot selection, even the serve :worship:

she has ecerything to hit the top apart from nerves and attitude. Her attitude in match is zero. She just stops.... She's got potential..just needs to sort her head out a bit. Hope she does that fast...cause she's cute, talented

Neptune
Oct 5th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Thatīs the problem. The WTA Tour is full of talented player, who could be amazing, if they get their heads together. ;)
Her forehand and backhand are two big weapons.I aggre with you,the problem is:How you can make use of her talent?

Mileen
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Agree! I'll put her in my signature.

Zl@tko
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:22 PM
She only has a problem with her attitude. Earlier this year I read she was thinking about retirment. It would be such a shame, she can build her way up into top 20 if she was more motivated.

vogus
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Benesova is a rather average player. The first time i saw her i thought, she plays like Patty. Subsequently i realized, she plays like Patty - except, without the great serve, without the great forehand, without the great speed around the court.

*JR*
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Benesova is a rather average player. The first time i saw her i thought, she plays like Patty. Subsequently i realized, she plays like Patty - except, without the great serve, without the great forehand, without the great speed around the court.
And without the Criminal Coach. :tape:

Tennace
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:25 PM
How does Patty and Iveta play similarly?? Iveta has no spin and Patty has all sorts of spin :confused: Just curious :)

crazillo
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Yeah I don't think she plays like Patty, too.

Iveta can play well, but mostly she is really horrible and can lose to so weak players. Her serve is also not really good. It's a bit of a pity.

tiptop
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:44 PM
She's more playing like the female version of Youzhny...