venus williams

Just Justine
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:13 PM
venus williams

How so?

John.
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:51 PM
How so?

Has only been number 1 for 12-13 weeks, 1 final in OZ and 1 final in RG. Only been passed the quarters at these 2 three times. Venus has underachieved, but I wouldn't say she was underrated.

frenchie
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Myskina

.Andrew.
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Has only been number 1 for 12-13 weeks, 1 final in OZ and 1 final in RG. Only been passed the semis at these 2 three times. Venus has underachieved, but I wouldn't say she was underrated.
Totally agree. She is definitely not underrated. She is a five-time Grand Slam Champion. I think she UNDERACHEIVED like as daveportdude said only making the final of the Australian Open and Roland Garros once and has passed the semifinals 2 to three times. Great point made!

.Andrew.
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:02 PM
I have always thought that Jankovic and Safina were so underrated. People never seemed to notice them before but now they are showing how good they really are. :yeah:

Alberto
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Angeles Montolio and Nathalie Tauziat

Kunal
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:06 PM
i dunno her name now....but there was this black woman who played steffie graf in the wimbledon finals about 7-8 years ago...she was underrated

Kunal
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:09 PM
as the situation stands.....sania mirza

cfc_4_ever
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:14 PM
I think Linsay Davenport is fairly underated. Onli because she has been so consitent for so long and we expect it from her. So know notices. For all those AFL supporters, like Scott West, so gud that the umpies expect it so he neva wins the brownlow!!!

Just Justine
Oct 5th, 2006, 01:24 PM
I think Linsay Davenport is fairly underated. Onli because she has been so consitent for so long and we expect it from her. So know notices. For all those AFL supporters, like Scott West, so gud that the umpies expect it so he neva wins the brownlow!!!

Well I think that Lindsay is both over and underrated. She's underrated in that people fail to see how many titles she's won, the players she's beaten and how long she's been at the top. She's overrated in that she has won only 3 Slams.

bee
Oct 5th, 2006, 02:11 PM
i dunno her name now....but there was this black woman who played steffie graf in the wimbledon finals about 7-8 years ago...she was underrated

Lori Mcneil :confused::kiss::hearts::hearts::worship::worship: :bounce::bounce::bounce: