PDA

View Full Version : why all the hate towards justine????

justinH2
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:30 AM
i dont understand why so many people on this board hate her. she is probably the best player of her generation and always gives 100% on court - the reason she retired in AO this year is because she couldnt give 100%!!! as for the hand incident...........we ALL make mistakes. :wavey:

p.s - we must must all get down on our knees and pray that she divorces gay boy peierre very soon :)

Sam L
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Jealousy

hu2891601
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:35 AM
and this is your first post?? don't know what you're thinking... without Pierre-Yves, Henin-Hardenne wouldn't be "the best player of her generation" as you mentioned.

btw, you don't wanna start a post like this...

justinH2
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:37 AM
and this is your first post?? don't know what you're thinking... without Pierre-Yves, Henin-Hardenne wouldn't be "the best player of her generation" as you mentioned.

btw, you don't wanna start a post like this...

what???? its my opinion - im allowed one - bad repping me because i like justine is not cool :weirdo:

ViennaCalling
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:58 AM
One word: "Allez" :fiery: :(

Dunlop1
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:00 AM
People dislike Justine because of her superior skills and because she's not hot.
Re: the hand incident: Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. If anything blame the umpire. It wasn't her responsibility to say anything. It was the umpire's call and he didn't even ask Justine anything. Such an inconsequential point. Serena choked the match away period!

And you don't know her husband is gay... :tape:

Allez Juju!!!

justinH2
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:00 AM
one word - sharapova's grunts! :fiery:

hu2891601
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:03 AM
People dislike Justine because of her superior skills and because she's not hot.
Re: the hand incident: Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. If anything blame the umpire. It wasn't her responsibility to say anything. It was the umpire's call and he didn't even ask Justine anything. Such an inconsequential point. Serena choked the match away period!

And you don't know her husband is gay... :tape:

Allez Juju!!!

Agree. This is exactly what i said in another thread that this is the umpire's fault.

brayster87
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:06 AM
i dont understand why so many people on this board hate her. she is probably the best player of her generation and always gives 100% on court - the reason she retired in AO this year is because she couldnt give 100%!!! as for the hand incident...........we ALL make mistakes. :wavey:

p.s - we must must all get down on our knees and pray that she divorces gay boy peierre very soon :)

Wrong :( If you're gonna post on this forum, then at least say something intelligent

justinH2
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Wrong :( If you're gonna post on this forum, then at least say something intelligent

get a life justine hater!!!! dont post in here then :fiery:

jochem
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:14 AM

At least give some arguements before posting something.
People dislike her because she's talented and maybe sometimes a little bit too much only into tennis. She is considered bored by some. And yeah she's not hot, that's what life is about in 2006. If you're not hot you gotta have something else that is very very attractive. I like Justine for who she is and respect her for what she's achieved considering her past. Not many would be able to cope with it like that, I just hoped more people would look further than the exterior. :)

brayster87
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:17 AM
get a life justine hater!!!! dont post in here then :fiery:

i don't hate justine. Stop being so sensitive :baby:

WF4EVER
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I thought as much - 6 posts by the originial thread poster. Everyone here knows why Justine is hated around her so why do you feel the need the start another thread asking why. You're just stirring up more shit and more hate than there already.

Personally, I'm a fan of Justine's. I think she's a damn good player who very dedicated to being the best at what she does. However I've found some things she's done in the past questionable but as a tennis player, I think she's tops.

People who hate Justine are mostly hypocrites, always looking for somebody to blame for something that didn't go the way they wanted it to. These people act like they and the tennis players they are fans of are angels, therefore Justine is Satan. Like I said hyocrites.

But do we need another thread to remind us that Justine is hated on this board, I really don't think so sweetheart.

Dani12
Oct 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM
People are allowed to have opinions. go easy guys.

ns_Henin
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:05 PM
the better results you made, the more jealousy and hateness towards you. And no wonder why Justine, Serena, Maria, Jennifer, Venus, Amelie, or others are hated when they play their best.

.Andrew.
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:08 PM
I love Justine!!! :hearts: So dedicated to tennis... People hate Justine because they still can't over past moments like the French Open SF 2003. I love Serena as you can see in my siggy ;) but people don't have to say she "cheats" just because of one situation or happening. Go Juju! :worship: