PDA

View Full Version : Jelena Jankovic interviewing players at the Stuttgart party. *dead*

!<blocparty>!
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Has anyone seen this on Eurosport? It just totally cracked up before this match. :haha:

The interview with Patty was :o... Patty was giving her these really short answers and Jelena suggested they rent Porsche's and race and Patty was like "Ugh, yeah, we could do that :lol:". :unsure::tape:

She interviewed Nadia who was adorable (I could listen to her accent all day :hearts: ) She was telling JJ how she likes to come meet the players away from the court and put her hair up which is something she doesn't do very often.

Then @ the end she was like "Well, I had lots of fun I hope you did too! Bye. Bye." and it sounded really really awkward. :rolls:

JackFrost
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:41 PM
I think, she has done well. Jeca isnīt a professional Interviewer, so it was good. :)

spiceboy
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:42 PM
She interviewed Sveta too. That was the most boring party ever :tape:

And Jelena was huge compared to Patty...talk about extra-high heels :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:42 PM
I think, she has done well. Jeca isnīt a professional Interviewer, so it was good. :)

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to make out the whole thing was bad. :o For a player she was awesome, really bubbly/full of personality. :hearts:

pierce0415
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Patty :rollseyes:

Vacant
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:43 PM
LOL, it was funny.

Sveta and Nadia come across as really down to earth.

Meteor Shower
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:47 PM
LOL at Patty answers :hearts:
It was so funny.
Jelena and Patty :kiss:

Dexter
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:48 PM
it was hilarious :rolls:

MisterMan
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Jelena is hysterical !
What an addition to the tour. I hope she's top 10 soon.

oh...and kick Mary's arse today !!

!<blocparty>!
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:51 PM
LOL, it was funny.

Sveta and Nadia come across as really down to earth.

What did Sweata say I missed that part. :sad:

Wayn77
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:54 PM
The before and after-match interviews are quite amusing as well. Dani was charm personafied and addressed the crowd in perfect German. Ms Dementieva was in no mood to talk before her encounter, giving us the Russian for good luck and then she was off!

Dexter
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:56 PM
What did Sweata say I missed that part. :sad:It was about text messages. Jelena said she saw her texting a lot and asked what does it mean to her to be in touch with friends/family or sthg like that :p

Joana
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:58 PM
"Bye-bye" in the end totally cracked me up. Her voice was :tape: She has a pretty heavy accent and as she was a bit tight interviewing players her voice just came up too weird.
Her conversation with Kuznetsova was the best, I could barely understand what they were saying. :o But it was about text messages, Jelena said whenever she sees Sveta, she's texting someone.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:07 PM
"Bye-bye" in the end totally cracked me up.

I KNOW! :spit: You gotta love WTA players doing media. :hearts: Another "I looove Dubai moment" here. :tape:

V-MAC
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I KNOW! :spit: You gotta love WTA players doing media. :hearts: Another "I looove Dubai moment" here. :tape:

eurgh....still having nightmares over that Dubai ad :o :o :o

GoDominique
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM
I think Alicia Molik did that job extremely well, she was so natural and not nervous at all.

I'm happy though that she's not around this time because she's better off playing in Asia. ;)

Uranus
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Jankovic is what tennis needs! A lot of personality, unlike most girls at the top currently.

lolas
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Jankovic is what tennis needs! A lot of personality, unlike most girls at the top currently.
she's got a manic personality

mike/topgun
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:42 PM
:lol:
certainly not as good and professional as last years interviews with Alicia:p

Patty is a great person:devil:

Nadya and Svyeta:tape:

Just Do It
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:04 PM
i wanna watch that !!!

LefandePatty
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Patty :rolls:

Please someone upload it! :hearts:

Cilla
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I loved it :lol:

Jelena :rolls: :worship: I was waiting for Patty to totally :rolleyes: at Jelena :haha: especially when Jelena asked her if he had been in the porsches yet & Patty replied, "Well, I already have one at home." :haha:

Just Do It
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:30 PM
please, can anyone find a whole text ?

~Kiera~
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:36 PM
please, can anyone find a whole text ?

Give me a few minutes and I'll type it up :)

sapir1434
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I actually agree... she's funny :)

Just Do It
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Give me a few minutes and I'll type it up :)

:bounce:

crazyroberto6767
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Hopefully this will be up on youtube sometime.

The one with Alicia was great last year. She's so funny and comfortable in front of the camera.

~Kiera~
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Nadia's interview:

Jelena: First of all, how are you enjoying Stuttgart?

Nadia: Erm, I do enjoy it very much, especially when we play at the new venue and it's great and we get to know it and it's lots of fun and being in the city too. We got to drive nice cars, we gotta shop and, besides that, we gotta play our best tennis.

Jelena: What about player's parties, do you enjoy them or not?

Nadia: I do like to go to them. It's a little bit different. See players dressed up differently, having their make up, sometimes putting up their hair like I did today. Something unusual, I never do this, but today I thought I'll go something different and, obviously, it's nice to chill and chat to the players when you don't have to be around the tennis courts.

That's the best I can make out from that interview :lol:

dizoo
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM
where is this?

SlipknotSian
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the interview :D :worship:

~Kiera~
Oct 4th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Sveta's interview:

Jelena: I see you texting a lot of the times, you're texting... you're writing so many text messages, so how important is to you to write messages and to keep in touch with your friends?

Sveta: (pointing) They're very loud out there! For me, it's very important you know to text. I think, I don't know, I just feel closer to my family, my friends. I just feel much better - without mobile it's pretty hard. There is some weeks like you go to Japan your mobile doesn't work there. This is where you go really crazy. But yeah, I spend pretty big bills on cell phone and talking to people and texting.

~Kiera~
Oct 4th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Patty's interview:

Jelena: So here is another nice player, I just wanted to ask, are you enjoying the party, having nice deserts, how do you like the food?

Patty: Yeah, no, it was very nice. We had like four(?) starters, two deserts, everything and it's a really nice atmosphere and we enjoy a lot.

Jelena: You're playing tomorrow? Not?

Patty: No.

Jelena: So you can have a day of rest, you can maybe go shopping. Do you enjoy shopping in Stuttgart?

Patty: Yeah, I've never been actually, but definitely. I only have practice in the morning so the afternoon is gonna be in town.

Jelena: What about Porsche cars, did you try out some of them or not?

Patty: No, not yet. I have one at home and, no, I didn't have the chance.

Jelena: Maybe we can, maybe I can rent one, you can rent one, maybe we can race, see who's faster, who's the better driver?

Patty: Yeah, we can see. We can see.

lolas
Oct 4th, 2006, 09:01 PM
patty :lol: