PDA

View Full Version : I miss Marta Marrero !

LefandePatty
Oct 4th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Come back, please! :sad: :bigcry: :crying2: :sobbing: :tears: :hysteric:

LefandePatty
Oct 4th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Don't you ? :awww:

MisterMan
Oct 4th, 2006, 01:20 PM
No. She was a 'non-entity' on the WTA for many of us.
A filler, if you will.

CooCooCachoo
Oct 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM
She already came back.

dizoo
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:02 PM
i do miss her
i remember her run to RG QF

=]

LefandePatty
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:03 PM
She already came back.

what ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

the jamierbelyea
Oct 4th, 2006, 03:06 PM
She came back on the September 17th Bordeaux 75K tournament she lost in the 1R qualies to Kuryanovich 1-6, 0-6.

The following week she was in the quali draw of an Italian 25K tournament but withdrew, or had a walkover againsr Lore.

hingis_boyfriend
Oct 4th, 2006, 03:06 PM
who is she?

Highlandman
Oct 4th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Marta :sad:

This result against Kuryanovich :sad: :sad: :sad:

LefandePatty
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Marta :inlove:

.Andrew.
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Marta, please come back! :)

MisterMan
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:23 PM
who is she?

She used to play tennis, lately she's just been swatting at the ball and hoping it goes over the net.

416_Man
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Eat a bagel, it's the closest you'll ever get.

Ravsieg
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:04 PM
I can't believe how :weirdo: posters can be.

CooCooCachoo
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:10 PM
She used to play tennis, lately she's just been swatting at the ball and hoping it goes over the net.

:rolleyes:

I know Marta was a Top 100 bagel girl sometimes, but she just needs to try hard right now and I am sure she can reach the Top 150 again. She is not the kind of player who is back in a flash, like the Williams sisters who can win tournaments after a long absence. She needs matches, matches and practise.

[S@nti]
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:12 PM
She can be a good player. Come back strong girl ;)

WorldWar24
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:31 PM
I see most posters around these parts only care about whoever is at the top or looking like they're going to be at the top in the near future. Marta is a very good player, she is not the typical spanish player that plays defensively. She did get to the QFs of the FO so she is not that bad you retards. Yes she did get a lot of bagels the last few years but she was in a major slump. And love sets mean nothing about a player's ability, everyone's entitled to tanking a few sets once in a while lol. There are times when players are so disgusted with their play that they'd rather tank it 6-0 than lose it 6-3 knowing that they tried. Does anyone know what I am saying?

Shonami Slam
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:36 PM
if she'd have any back-up to her QF run i'd understand the point of her bieng a good player gone bad ala dokic - but she was quite a mediocre player with one flukey run.
last year she was revived by some fine doubles results i read of - i think she actually won a title too.
her sole win i can recall is the one against ASV, when se crushed her miserably.
but even at her prime - she was your typical slow hardcourts\clayplay girl.

but she's said to be extremelly nice, smiley and fun, and that's a huge plus on court, nad especially off it.
good-luck to her, wherevrer she's at these days. tennis a a whole won't miss her, but she's another charecthar lost on the way.