PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to that knife-wielding maniac Parche?

Jessons
Oct 4th, 2006, 01:44 AM
I heard the criminal has gotten married and now lives happily in one of the suburbs in Germany. True?

vogus
Oct 4th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Germany has never been able to deal with its own criminals, so the world always has to clean up the Germans' messes for them.

ceiling_fan
Oct 4th, 2006, 04:13 AM
eck... fucking hope not

darrinbaker00
Oct 4th, 2006, 06:13 AM
He used to post here under the name Calimero377.

*JR*
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Germany has never been able to deal with its own criminals, so the world always has to clean up the Germans' messes for them.
It sends them to Switzerland. ;)

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:25 PM

OUCH!

GoDominique
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Remember that I once said that you are either brilliant or incredibly stupid? :)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I heard the criminal has gotten married and now lives happily in one of the suburbs in Germany. True?

Yeah... to a Steffi Graf look-alike. :help:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:29 PM

Oh that hurts.... THAT REALLY HURTS :tape:

lolas
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:29 PM

This is so blah-blah and no, I'm not feeling offended :)

GoDominique
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Oh that hurts.... THAT REALLY HURTS :tape:
Maybe you should see a doctor then? :)

RenaSlam.
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:33 PM

How sweet it is. :lol: :worship:

matthias
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:34 PM

so the US-Army troops will soon marching in in germany

the new axe of madness

Germany - Iran - NorthKorea

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:34 PM
It's True though

GoDominique
Oct 4th, 2006, 02:40 PM
It's True though
Yes. It's also true that you have a high IQ. :)