PDA

View Full Version : why no imrovement from ana ivanovic

babyshambles
Oct 2nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
yup she def hingis @ montreal but be realistic that wasnt sending the alarm bells ringing considering how second rate hingis is now compared to her very best.but ana was dumped out of the us by a unfit serena.where does it leave her credibilty as a top rated player. not that any right thinking tennis fan thinks of her as a top rated player.

Pasta-Na
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:23 PM
is it u? little momo? :o

goldenlox
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
When a young player gets in a zone, people think that's her everyday form.
And it's not.
Nicole played well in Paris, but her day to day form is below that.
Ana is not near the top 5 yet, even though she's close when in a zone

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
i think she hit a barrier right now she has spurts and needs to be more consistent and not lose to players she shouldnt

silverarrows
Oct 2nd, 2006, 05:19 PM
yup she def hingis @ montreal but be realistic that wasnt sending the alarm bells ringing considering how second rate hingis is now compared to her very best.but ana was dumped out of the us by a unfit serena.where does it leave her credibilty as a top rated player. not that any right thinking tennis fan thinks of her as a top rated player.

I think the she lose to Venus because of a ruptured tendon in her right shoulder. "My shoulder has been hurting. I wasn’t able to serve at 100 percent against Venus" - Ana. In fact, Ana has been forced to withdraw from next week's Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart because of that injury. IMHO, she has a good chance to beat Venus. But sorry, Ana, staying fit and healthy is part of the game. :sad:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:00 PM
I think the she lose to Venus because of a ruptured tendon in her right shoulder. "My shoulder has been hurting. I wasn’t able to serve at 100 percent against Venus" - Ana. In fact, Ana has been forced to withdraw from next week's Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart because of that injury. IMHO, she has a good chance to beat Venus. But sorry, Ana, staying fit and healthy is part of the game. :sad:

She said actually the same after the US Open match against Vento-Kabchi.
They said that this injury will take 2 weeks and has to recover completely!
In that case, I don't think she will play in Zurich either :sad: :sad: :sad: