PDA

View Full Version : When V&S leave

olivia100
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:30 PM
tennis these message boards are going to be as dead as door nails. As a matter of fact, some of them will even close. You guys will not have one darn thing to bitch and complain about. That poem thread is about 14 pages long. It was gone now for a month or so and low and behold, it has popped up again. Only a Williams can garner that type of interest. To funny.

harloo
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:32 PM
olivia what's the point of this thread?:confused:

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:34 PM
tennis these message boards are going to be as dead as door nails. As a matter of fact, some of them will even close. You guys will not have one darn thing to bitch and complain about. That poem thread is about 14 pages long. It was gone now for a month or so and low and behold, it has popped up again. Only a Williams can garner that type of interest. To funny.

I'm amazed at how some trolls attempt to validate their existance by using an internet discussion board.

You got it all wrong, Olivia.

Long after you are gone, discussions about Serena and Venus will still continue on.....

IceHock
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:35 PM

And yah know what's funny a Williams fan opened that thread up again.Anyways stop trying to get this thread into a fight, because that's clearly what your trying to do.The message board has done fine while they iwere injured for a while.

olivia100
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:38 PM
And yah know what's funny a Williams fan opened that thread up again.Anyways stop trying to get this thread into a fight, because that's clearly what your trying to do.The message board has done fine while they iwere injured for a while.

From what I read it was not a Williams fan.

IceHock
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:40 PM
From what I read it was not a Williams fan.

I'm sorry, supergrunt claims to be a williams fan.

olivia100
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:42 PM
olivia what's the point of this thread?:confused:

You read the board and tell me what the point is. From what I understand V&S are not playing anytime soon why not discuss the players who played and won their matches this week and last week. Are they not that interesting? I gather not. Why revive a poem by Serena that was posted months ago. Was that necessary? Thus the point of my thread. These posters act as though V&S are the only two women on the WTA circuit.

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:47 PM
You read the board and tell me what the point is. From what I understand V&S are not playing anytime soon why not discuss the players who played and won their matches this week and last week. Are they not that interesting? I gather not. Why revive a poem by Serena that was posted months ago. Was that necessary? Thus the point of my thread. These posters act as though V&S are the only two women on the WTA circuit.

Olivia, most of the threads about Serena and Venus posted on this forum the past six weeks have been started by you and your cousin Supergrunt.

More often then not, you both create threads which are controversial, as though you are really trying to stir shit.

Even the most die hard Williams Fan see through your bullshit.

Which leads me to believe you aren't really a fan.....and that's all I'll say about that.

vogus
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:47 PM

insulting other players does not make the Williams sisters any better.

The poem thread was started, and brought back, by Supergrunt, who is one of the sneakiest and most persistent Williams sisters trolls (as opposed to true Williams fans) in the history of this board. Supergrunt has repeatedly and deliberately used the Williams sisters as a pretext to start troublemaking, attention-seeking threads.

The board isn't going to bemoan the loss of posters like him.

olivia100
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:01 PM
Olivia, most of the threads about Serena and Venus posted on this forum the past six weeks have been started by you and your cousin Supergrunt.

More often then not, you both create threads which are controversial, as though you are really trying to stir shit.

Even the most die hard Williams Fan see through your bullshit.

Which leads me to believe you aren't really a fan.....and that's all I'll say about that.

You are a liar. If I am not mistaken I have started 1 thread about V&S, and that was how amazing it is to have two sisters multiple GS Champs.....Find me a couple more and I would gladly apologize to you.....Oh, and two more where I stated V was uncertain about playing and then another one which stated she will play. Following the last two, I said I will not post any more threads on whether V or S will be playing in a tournament again.

olivia100
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:04 PM
insulting other players does not make the Williams sisters any better.

The poem thread was started, and brought back, by Supergrunt, who is one of the sneakiest and most persistent Williams sisters trolls (as opposed to true Williams fans) in the history of this board. Supergrunt has repeatedly and deliberately used the Williams sisters as a pretext to start troublemaking, attention-seeking threads.

The board isn't going to bemoan the loss of posters like him.

I knew a williams sister fan would never, ever have regurgiated that thread again.

416_Man
Nov 11th, 2006, 03:41 AM
Olivia, you're not a troll, you're a chiquita banana. :banana:

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 03:44 AM

I agree :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 11th, 2006, 03:45 AM
I'm amazed at how some trolls attempt to validate their existance by using an internet discussion board.

You got it all wrong, Olivia.

Long after you are gone, discussions about Serena and Venus will still continue on.....

:lol:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 11th, 2006, 03:50 AM
One thing is for certain... after olivia100 and Supergrunt is banned, this Message Boards will be cheering very loudly and we won't be missing them.

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 03:52 AM
One thing is for certain... after olivia100 and Supergrunt is banned, this Message Boards will be cheering very loudly and we won't be missing them.

what is wrong with you :confused: there you go starting fights again :lol: get a life :haha: what a loser :rolleyes:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:00 AM
what is wrong with you :confused: there you go starting fights again :lol: get a life :haha: what a loser :rolleyes:

You're the loser....

You make threads that not just annoy the heck out of ppl, it's stupid and pointless too. Even the Williams fans had disowned you from the family... so, take notice and be gone mosquito before someone decides to slap you dead.

Which makes me wonder what is your relation with Olivia100... if you are not cousins or brothers, then you must be husband and wife.

Gee, what a sad dysfunctional family we have here...:help:

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:02 AM
You're the loser....

You make threads that not just annoy the heck out of ppl, it's stupid and pointless too. Even the Williams fans had disowned you from the family... so, take notice and be gone mosquito before someone decides to slap you dead.

Which makes me wonder what is your relation with Olivia100... if you are not cousins or brothers, then you must be husband and wife.

Gee, what a sad dysfunctional family we have here...:help:

No one was talking to you popcorn fart. :p :lol: You just start insulting people. :shrug: You like fighting. :rolleyes: You are a loser. :)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:18 AM
No one was talking to you popcorn fart. :p :lol:

Oh.... really?

what is wrong with you :confused:

If you are not talking to me, why answer my posts, bozo?

You're one tiny step from meeting the Mods. And you better beware.

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Oh.... really?

If you are not talking to me, why answer my posts, bozo?

You're one tiny step from meeting the Mods. And you better beware.

:lol: well then so are you.

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:22 AM
I am done arguing with you. :rolleyes: :lol:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:59 AM
yeh okay buddy

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:12 AM
omg this thread is ridiculous. not necessarily for the thread itself but more so for the posts that follow

LoveFifteen
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:14 AM

We might not have anything to bitch about, but we'll sure have something to celebrate! You'll be gone ... and then I'll be the only fucking annoying-ass, raggedy-**** bitch here! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

rockstar
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:18 AM
I am done arguing with you. :rolleyes: :lol:

i can't stand it when people put :rolleyes: and :lol: together, it's so contradictory in my opinion :o

LeonHart
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Umm...no. In your dreams buddy.

Petersmiler
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Olivia

I seem to remember another thread authored by yourself, criticising Mauresmo for complimenting, (yes, complimenting!) V & S recently. I'm pretty sure it was you anyway.

faboozadoo15
Nov 11th, 2006, 08:24 AM
:tape: this is the only williams thread on the front page... i guess they haven't even been going to parties :shrug:

Mileen
Nov 11th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Hi Olivia,

I think tennis will indeed be different without the Williams's sisters, what I believe is the point behind this thread, this board will be different too. I see nothing wrong with you starting this thread. It's a relatively interesting thread that times indeed change. There have been a lot more uninteresting, unsubstantial and boring threads than this one. I don't get why people are complaining about your thread. Most of the polls about who is going to win are totally useless and easy, thus cheap, for instance imo. Personally, I'm through with those ones. Who is going to win, Kim or some player ranked 578? Like that is a question. Except under special circumstances, when a player ranked 100 is or appears to be exceptionally tallented.
Venus & Serena are great players and will always be in tennis history. What's the fuss about your thread? This whole board is, in the end, nothing really important. It's just fun.

bellascarlett
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:06 AM
:tape: this is the only williams thread on the front page... i guess they haven't even been going to parties :shrug:

:lol:

Olivia, my god, just go away. :help: :o

terjw
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:12 AM

I don't know what planet you live on but we know already what will happen to these boards when the WS pack it in because they aren't playing now. These boards are thriving. Go to I-Spy and see how many posts are created by the minute - very few are on the sisters.

And what a fantastic YEC - loads of posts on that - and we've got the best four women players in the world in the semis. It's the best YEC for a long time. Women's tennis is all about a lot of very good players nowadays and is doing just fine. If you don't like it - don't bother coming here and create your own sisters message boards.

Ben.
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:13 AM
this thread was just a waste of time 4 others. ah well u r gonna get the occassional trolls on this forum every now & then :rolleyes: & pretty sooon they might just be banned. sad really.

Ben.
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:15 AM
I don't know what planet you live on but we know already what will happen to these boards when the WS pack it in because they aren't playing now. These boards are thriving. Go to I-Spy and see how many posts are created by the minute - very few are on the sisters.

And what a fantastic YEC - loads of posts on that - and we've got the best four women players in the world in the semis. It's the best YEC for a long time. Women's tennis is all about a lot of very good players nowadays and is doing just fine. If you don't like it - don't bother coming here and create your own sisters message boards.

well spoken :clap2: some ppl r :weirdo: on this forum.

anlavalle
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:29 PM

i think they already leave, how many tournaments did they play this year?
all that ws fans are talking about is when are they go to play again or what was the last serena outfit in hers hollywood parties
so fucking boring thread

faste5683
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:46 PM
If Super Grunt and Olivia leave, then I'm leaving too, damnit!

These boards just wouldn't be the same without 'em :kiss:

:eek:

:wavey:

die_wahrheit
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Williams have already left tennis. Sad as it is.