PDA

View Full Version : Peschke/Schiavone move closer to YEC - def. Huber/Grönefeld 2-6 6-4 6-1

davidmario
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:45 PM
well done, Freta:banana:

they have to face them in Stuttgart 1R again :rolleyes:

cometz9
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:46 PM
at least Franny and Kveta can take something positive out of this tournament, Congrats to them :bigclap:

Océane
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM
Congrats Fran and Kveta !!! :bounce: :bounce:

I'm so happy for them !

davidmario
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:50 PM
Imagine Kveta had converted this MP against Bondarenko than there would have been a Peschke vs Schiavone singles final and Peschke/Schiavone doubles final:lol:

Good luck in Stuttgart:bigclap:

Dexter
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:52 PM
Well done Kveta/Fran :D

LUXXXAS
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:54 PM
:woohoo: Franny won a title :devil::bolt:

Lunaris
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:58 PM
They have no chance, cuz Pascual/Suarez are gonna take the fourth place. That's without question.

davidmario
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:02 PM
They have no chance, cuz Pascual/Suarez are gonna take the fourth place. That's without question.
Well, they get 195 points for this win while Suarez/Pacual get only 95 points.
Kveta/Fran are playing the "big" tournaments while Suarez/Pascual play the smaller ones in Asia. Sugiyama/Hantuchova are not playing together as well that means Kveta and Francesca have a realistic chance of the fourth spot.

Wiggly
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:04 PM
Hantuyama is doing no-sense. They know they will have to battle HARD for 4th place. They don't play together. :tape:

RJWCapriati
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:47 PM
WTG!!!!!! At least she can win a title in doubles!!!

.Andrew.
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
At least she came away with a title in something! :lol: Well done Franny/Peschke! Both also had great weeks in singles and doubles! Wished to see a Peshcke and Franny final though! :hearts:

crazillo
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:57 PM
Tough final.

Lunaris
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:26 PM
Kveta/Fran are playing the "big" tournaments while Suarez/Pascual play the smaller ones in Asia. Sugiyama/Hantuchova are not playing together as well that means Kveta and Francesca have a realistic chance of the fourth spot.
Ok, we shall see. But the spanish speaking girls are favourites and far more consistent team. Though it would be very nice to see Květa in Madrid. ;)
Květa and Francesca still more than 100 points behind.

Caz
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:04 PM

Yeah, as someone who's going to watch the doubles at the YEC and really, really wants Vivi & Paola to make it, I have to say I am a bit worried that Kveta/Francesca will end up overtaking them, cos they're playing bigger tournaments and doing great. We'll just have to wat and see, but I think it will be close between those two teams and Dani/Ai (if they play together much). Still, Kveta/Francesca are one of my fave teams after Vivi & Paola, so it;s greta they're doing well and I would be cheering for them if they did end up making the YEC. It's just a shame it's unlikely both teams could make it! ;)

Ellery
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:21 PM
Kveta and Fran :D