PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay in Stuttgart.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:56 PM
Let's cheer.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:57 PM
Oh, she decided to skip this event and prepare for Quebec.

mike/topgun
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:06 PM
:haha: very funny:devil:
Linny Baby:baby:

hurricanejeanne
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM
Nice.

Lindsayfan32
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:20 PM
This is joke right? Wasn't this one of the tournements Lindsay wanted a wild card for and Larry Scott said no to. If there is any truth to it its a good thing as she is the defending champion.

hurricanejeanne
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:25 PM
LF32, the threadstarter's joking.

Lindsayfan32
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
LF32, the threadstarter's joking.

I read this forum half asleep as I read it while having my first caffine hit in the morning before going to school. I have now realised that. May I add not playing in Stuttgart is not Lindsay doing. She wanted to play there by taking a late wild card and guess who won't let her Larry Scott. So don't go bagging Lindsay for things that are beyond her control in the future blockparty. If you want to bag anyone for this then bag Larry Scott.

:sad::(

Andrew..
Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:10 AM
Lindsay never had any intention of playing this event. Ever. She never requestion a WC here. Allegedly, she did so in Zurich, and was denied. Allegedly.

Let's step off the Larry Scott hate train for a minute and look at this from an objective perspective for a minute.

MH0861
Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:14 AM
Oh dear God, she would've sucked here like she did in Asia. I'm glad we won't be seeing her for a few more weeks.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Lindsay never had any intention of playing this event. Ever.

She wanted to prepare for Quebec. Great decision from the defending champion (2004 and 2005).

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 5th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Lindsay never had any intention of playing this event. Ever. She never requestion a WC here. Allegedly, she did so in Zurich, and was denied. Allegedly.

Let's step off the Larry Scott hate train for a minute and look at this from an objective perspective for a minute.

You Lindsay's manager?