PDA

View Full Version : Alona OMG

Drake1980
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM
:eek: I'm like totally floored she has won. I mean I knew she was good and had great potential, but this win just came out of nowhere. It was such a big Tournament with big names and she had some huge wins and now is the Champion! It really is remarkable. I'm stunned. I totally though Fran would take her first Title and Alona killed her.
Anyone else surprised?

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:53 PM
:eek: I'm like totally floored she has won. I mean I knew she was good and had great potential, but this win just came out of nowhere. It was such a big Tournament with big names and she had some huge wins and now is the Champion! It really is remarkable. I'm stunned. I totally though Fran would take her first Title and Alona killed her.
Anyone else surprised?
i was surprised at how well she played but she thouroughly deserved it. it was breathtaking! im a new fan :cool::lol:

RenaSlam.
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:55 PM
How did she play? What's her game like?

Wayn77
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:59 PM
How did she play? What's her game like?

She played like a champion. Ideally suited to fast indoor courts. She hits it damn hard and deep, the ball is ALWAYS in court, heavy first serve (80% in the final!), terrific mover.

Coming to the net :scratch:

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:04 PM
She played like a champion. Ideally suited to fast indoor courts. She hits it damn hard and deep, the ball is ALWAYS in court, heavy first serve (80% in the final!), terrific mover.

Coming to the net :scratch:
did you see that net points where she had to strech really far on the backhand volley and even though franny was already half way up the court after coming in behind her dropshot she was nowhere near :eek:

it was incredible