PDA

View Full Version : Comment by Serena Potentially About Sharpie or Nikki

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:39 PM
"Alot of players on tour are really young, and they think they're the best. They lose all sight of where they come from."

Nicole or Sharapova?

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:40 PM
Let's start by referencing the quote with a link and put it in its original context.

Ferosh
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:41 PM
"Alot of players on tour are really young, and they think they're the best. They lose all sight of where they come from."

Nicole or Sharapova?

I think she was talking about herself. :shrug:

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:46 PM
What's the source and when she has said that,please!

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:48 PM
Let's start by referencing the quote with a link and put it in its original context.
:rolleyes:

Q: And your biggest accomplishment?

A: My biggest achievemnt is able to stay grounded and humble. A lot of players on the tour are really young, and they think that they're the best. They loseall sight of where they come from. I still believe in giving back to the community. I love charity events. I love thigns that can help people. I love the fact that I'm hella down-to-earth, and, you know, at the end of the day I'm someone that is just like everbody else.

The_Pov
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:49 PM

A: My biggest achievemnt is able to stay grounded and humble. A lot of players on the tour are really young, and they think that they're the best. They loseall sight of where they come from. I still believe in giving back to the community. I love charity events. I love thigns that can help people. I love the fact that I'm hella down-to-earth, and, you know, at the end of the day I'm someone that is just like everbody else.

Link please

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:50 PM
Fom the October issue of Tennis magazine with and exclusive Serena interview. Any that wants me to type it up for them and send it to them in a private message, I will do it for 400 vcash :)

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:52 PM
It can be plenty of other players than Maria or Nikky.Who knows?

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:53 PM

Nicole or Sharapova?

But I thought only Serena could beat Serena? How humble is that?

She couldn't be talking about Maria, because Maria has given tons of money to charity and started her own foundation.

It sounds like Serena is getting a little frustrated by the younger players on tour surpassing her once invincible game.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:58 PM
But I thought only Serena could beat Serena?
:confused: I don't understand this comment. Try to make sense please. :)

streag
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:02 PM
fucking provocateur :devil:

bellascarlett
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:04 PM
:confused: I don't understand this comment. Try to make sense please. :)

makes sense to me. :o

Piotr'ek
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Bitch.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:05 PM
fucking provocateur :devil:
Who me? :angel:
:devil:

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:06 PM

She couldn't be talking about Maria, because Maria has given tons of money to charity and started her own foundation.

It sounds like Serena is getting a little frustrated by the younger players on tour surpassing her once invincible game.
She's just saying what she thinks about the mind of young players,maybe because she was like that too.It's not mean.Just the reality.When you're younger and you has won something big,you start to think for the week that you are the best thing ever.And after,you realize your mystake.You become more humble with the time,I think but people can be arrogant all their life.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:08 PM

How do you get that from her saying that she is humble and gives back? Maybe some young players on the tour are arrogant. :shrug:

morningglory
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:41 PM
there's nothing wrong with what she said... only supergrunt specifically targetted 2 players which Serena didn't even mention at all :o

butch
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:43 PM
When I think of Serena Williams, "humble" is not a word that comes to mind....

Lefty.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:45 PM
She could be not talking about anybody specifically for all we know.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:08 PM
You are right. She isn't talking about any human being at all. The terms "girls" reffered to the spiritual ghosts of society. :)

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:11 PM
Really she has to be talking about somebody. :rolleyes: Those two players came to mind because we all know about Nicole's behavoir towards fans and Maria seems kind-of arrogant... atleast to me. :)

Paneru
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:11 PM
there's nothing wrong with what she said... only supergrunt specifically targetted 2 players which Serena didn't even mention at all :o
True, the Bullshit thread starter strikes again! :cool:

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:13 PM
Some people take themselves to seriously :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM

I love it that she is so "modest" about herself. :)

Paneru
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:28 PM
Some people take themselves to seriously :lol:

And some just love the attention and
hence act like asses on a continual basis. :D :yeah:

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:32 PM
And some just love the attention and
hence act like asses on a continual basis. :D :yeah:
I do like attention :angel: and your giving me plenty of it bitches :devil:

Really though, some people :lol: its just a women's tennis forum. :) :o

I can't be mad at you Paneru :kiss:

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:33 PM
Back to the topic though.. enough harrasing Supergrunt. :)

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:46 PM
I do like attention :angel: and your giving me plenty of it bitches :devil:

Really though, some people :lol: its just a women's tennis forum. :) :o

I can't be mad at you Paneru :kiss:
Weren't you crying the other day about fellow Serena fans being mean to you?

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:50 PM
Weren't you crying the other day about fellow Serena fans being mean to you?
Don't remember. :)

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:53 PM
Dreamgoddess, not you too! :tears:

SelesFan70
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:57 PM
It can be plenty of other players than Maria or Nikky.Who knows?

Who cares, too? :lol:

Oh, the thread starter... :rolleyes:

borisy
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:04 PM
See my signature.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:05 PM
If anyone else made this topic people would just respond and not be mean but I guess eveyone is just so jealous of me. *sigh*

pimpie
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM

Nicole or Sharapova?
Why do you think she was talking about maria or nicole ?

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:11 PM
Cause there young and succesful :shrug: . Why is the sky blue?

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:11 PM
If Maria's quotes don't bother you too much I don't see why Serena's should either because this quote from Maria doesn't exactly scream humility either.

‘’I don’t feel like I have any more Christmas presents in my suitcase, so I hope I don’t give any away tomorrow,'’

Oh come on, I don't even think you believe that. None of them even come close to playing with the combination of strengths Serena possesses. Besides, Serena likes to help and support children, she would never get frustrated with younger girls, especially ones who are no where near touching 7 slams.

Il Primo!
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM

Serena humble? :tape: C'mon, that just sounds awfull!She's neither grounded nor humble and that's why I love her so much :hearts:

Kart
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:16 PM

Do Nicole and Maria not do things to help other people then ?

If they do, then reading the full quote she can't be talking about them.

Jakeev
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:17 PM
I know this is a messageboard and all that and we should be open to ALL discussions, but what I can't stand is bullshit threads that try to insight a problem that doesn't even exist.

Serena wasn't specific about any particular player. She just made an observation that you can intrepet anyway you want. But for crying out loud at least get some facts straight before you even start the crap.

BUBI
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:18 PM

Translation: "I'm soooo good human being :angel: But some other players are stupid bitches and I'm so jealous of them because they are younger, prettier and better players than me :fiery: "

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:19 PM
Dreamgoddess, not you too! :tears:
Considering there are no Serena fans coming to your defense, I would say all (if not most) really don't like you. And with the way you took a quote out of context that Serena made about remembering where one comes from and giving back just to piss off Nicole and Maria fans to get there attention, just screams attention whore.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:20 PM
I know this is a messageboard and all that and we should be open to ALL discussions, but what I can't stand is bullshit threads that try to insight a problem that doesn't even exist.

Serena wasn't specific about any particular player. She just made an observation that you can intrepet anyway you want. But for crying out loud at least get some facts straight before you even start the crap.

I know. Supergrunt is REALLY annoying

:p oops :D !

Ryan
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:23 PM
I know. Supergrunt is REALLY annoying

:p oops :D !

Not annoying, just dumb. :D

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:26 PM
Not annoying, just dumb. :D

Darnit :( . Why can't I be both :p ?

Craigy
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:27 PM
dear lord :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:28 PM
True, the Bullshit thread starter strikes again! :cool:

Ya know!! Attention whore sounds better though ugh :fiery: Yet he claims to be a Serena fan.

denisgiann
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:30 PM
Serena accusing other players of not being humble? Υοu are joking right? She is as arrogant as they come.
Oh and when i hear someone say iam humble,i give back to the community iam down to earth its like proving the opposite thing.When you are humble and down to earth, you let other people say that for your behalf ;) .

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:32 PM
Translation: "I'm soooo good human being :angel: But some other players are stupid bitches and I'm so jealous of them because they are younger, prettier and better players than me :fiery: "

Translation of a hater: "Serena will be a legend and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I hate when people say she and her sister raised the bar in game, especially because my fav will never do anything that important in this sport. I will despise her forever for being one of the most respected, recognized, and richest athletes in the world."

meyerpl
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:33 PM

Read the whole interview. She got around to saying that too!

Reuchlin
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:34 PM
I wonder what % of her total income Serena actually "gives back"?

BUBI
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:35 PM
Translation of a hater: "Serena will be a legend and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I hate when people say she and her sister raised the bar in game, especially because my fav will never do anything that important in this sport. I will despise her forever for being one of the most respected, recognized, and richest athletes in the world."
That's so untrue, but funny :haha::haha:

Vass22
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:40 PM
makes sense to me. :o
Me too.

It doesn't matter who she was talking about. The comment is pathetic no matter how you look at it.
What the hell does she mean? that they come from nowhere?

meyerpl
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:40 PM
Why do you think she was talking about maria or nicole ?
I assume she was talking about a lot of players, since, after all, her exact words were, "a lot of players".

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:44 PM
Serena accusing other players of not being humble? Υοu are joking right? She is as arrogant as they come. Oh and when i hear someone say iam humble,i give back to the community iam down to earth its like proving the opposite thing.When you are humble and down to earth, you let other people say that for your behalf ;) .
Serena is more humble and down to earth than you are. She's at least humble enough not to call others arrogant. Btw, arrogance is having a set opinion on a person or thing with which you have no experience. In that regard all people are arrogant, including you.

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM
Serena,Maria and Nikky are all arrogant in their way.End of the discussion.I mean,seriously,why serena's fan try to defend her.I don't try one minute to defend Vaidisova.That's obvious that sometime she's so arrogant!

denisgiann
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:02 PM
Serena is more humble and down to earth than you are. She's at least humble enough not to call others arrogant. Btw, arrogance is having a set opinion on a person or thing with which you have no experience. In that regard all people are arrogant, including you.
You really dont have a clue what you are saying dont you now?
When you are really humble you dont go and say "iam humble and down to earth" .If you do then you are proving exactly the opposite.
I dont really know if serena is more humble than me.Maybe if i start telling people how humble and modest iam i ll reach her level of humbleness :rolleyes: .

Lulu.
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:36 PM
You really dont have a clue what you are saying dont you now?
When you are really humble you dont go and say "iam humble and down to earth" .If you do then you are proving exactly the opposite.

I think you are the one that has no clue. You're trying to tell me that it's best to ask someone else what a person feels inside their own heart instead of the person themself? That makes no sense. Furthermore, it just proves that you think it's more important for others to think you are humble and down to earth, rather than to actually be one. Everybody in the world thinking you're a saint doesn't make you one.

I dont really know if serena is more humble than me.
Interesting, you don't know how humble she is, but you claim to know for sure that she's as arrogant as they come?

Maybe if i start telling people how humble and modest iam i ll reach her level of humbleness :rolleyes: .
Well you'll never reach it anyway if you think being humble and down to earth are just something others say about you without you actually having to be it.

Reuchlin
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:02 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that Serena is a Narcissist...Does anyone remember the poem? It was all like, "Oh! look at me, I'm so great! Please, look here!"
I took this from a psychological site which describes Narcissist personalities:
One trait reads as follows:
"Bragging and false autobiography – The narcissist brags incessantly. His speech is peppered with "I", "my", "myself", and "mine". He describes himself as intelligent, or rich, or modest, or intuitive, or creative – but always excessively, implausibly, and extraordinarily so."

denisgiann
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM
I think you are the one that has no clue. You're trying to tell me that it's best to ask someone else what a person feels inside their own heart instead of the person themself? That makes no sense. Furthermore, it just proves that you think it's more important for others to think you are humble and down to earth, rather than to actually be one. Everybody in the world thinking you're a saint doesn't make you one.

Interesting, you don't know how humble she is, but you claim to know for sure that she's as arrogant as they come?

Well you'll never reach it anyway if you think being humble and down to earth are just something others say about you without you actually having to be it.

If you are humble and down to earth you are not seeking recognition for this and tell everydody that you are.It is the exact opposite of what humble means.Dont you see the oxymoron?If you want to give back something to the community you do it without advertising it and without anyone knowing it(if you are really humble and all)."Ηey everyone look at me iam into charities".if you advertise it you are doing it mostly for you own personal gain(and taxes).
Ι dont really mind if a player is arrogant or cocky.Actually most players are (at least the good ones).Βut to try and convince the public that she is humble and that all those other players are not is pretty hilarious really.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:40 PM
If you are humble and down to earth you are not seeking recognition for this and tell everydody that you are.It is the exact opposite of what humble means.Dont you see the oxymoron?If you want to give back something to the community you do it without advertising it and without anyone knowing it(if you are really humble and all).
Will you say one thing and stick to it. First you say others need to say you are humble on your behalf, then you say there is no need to mention it because no one needs to know you. :confused:

"Ηey everyone look at me iam into charities".if you advertise it you are doing it mostly for you own personal gain(and taxes).
So in your mind, it's best to do it, but not write it off on your taxes because the government needs the extra money?

Ι dont really mind if a player is arrogant or cocky.Actually most players are (at least the good ones).Βut to try and convince the public that she is humble and that all those other players are not is pretty hilarious really.Where did she say other players are not humble?

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:56 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that Serena is a Narcissist...Does anyone remember the poem? It was all like, "Oh! look at me, I'm so great! Please, look here!"

What does how she feels about herself have to do with charity? It's no secret Serena's confident and proud as a strong woman should be, why is that so threatning to you? But again, what does her love of being Serena have to do with charity?

I took this from a psychological site which describes Narcissist personalities:
One trait reads as follows:"Bragging and false autobiography – The narcissist brags incessantly. His speech is peppered with "I", "my", "myself", and "mine". He describes himself as intelligent, or rich, or modest, or intuitive, or creative – but always excessively, implausibly, and extraordinarily so."
It was an article about Serena in which the reporter asked Serena questions about Serena. Who were you expecting her to talk about, you?

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:02 PM
:rolleyes: How you try to defend her like this.Serena is arrogant.Most all the player are,each in their way,some more than others,some less than others.You have to be a little egocentric to become a great champion.And,like all the great champion,Serena is.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:09 PM
:rolleyes: How you try to defend her like this.Serena is arrogant.Most all the player are,each in their way,some more than others,some less than others.You have to be a little egocentric to become a great champion.And,like all the great champion,Serena is.
I think I've already said that everybody(not just players), but everybody is arrogant. Including you.

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:12 PM
I think I've already said that everybody(not just players), but everybody is arrogant. Including you.
You has started to defend Serena because she was called "arrogant".And you finish by saying that all the people are arrogant.What a argumentation! :lol:

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:14 PM
You know dreamgoddess i don't always agree with everything you say, but you really hold your with the best of them. Having said that do you always agree with EVERYTHING Serena does? I don't think i've ever seen you post anything negative about her or disagree with her in anyway. I hope this isn't the truth...everyone has flaws and you're pretty naive if you overlook them all the time just because Serena is your favourite.

Pureracket
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:25 PM
Wake me when this thread reaches 13 pages and is about to shut down.

harloo
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
supergrunt, if you don't stop starting these bullshit threads I'm going to knock you over the head with a brick.:haha:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
You has started to defend Serena because she was called "arrogant".And you finish by saying that all the people are arrogant.What a argumentation! :lol:
Comprehension is a tool that will serve you well in the real world. Where did I write that Serena wasn't arrogant? I think I have written time and time again that all people are arrogant from the start. Which is where you should have began to read my posts, from the start.

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:32 PM
supergrunt, if you don't stop starting these bullshit threads I'm going to knock you over the head with a brick.:haha:

Good idea. I know you were disappointed supergrunt that people weren't calling dumb and annoying. So i got one for you. How about your a fucking idiot? That work for you?

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:33 PM
Comprehension is a tool that will serve you well in the real world. Where did I write that Serena wasn't arrogant? I think I have written time and time again that all people are arrogant from the start. Which is where you should have began to read my posts, from the start.
And right after that you try to say that she was humble.You always try to defend your favorite like she was the perfect girl.Which she's not.Like everybody.

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:34 PM
And right after that you try to say that she was humble.You always try to defend your favorite like she was the perfect girl.Which she's not.Like everybody.

My point exactly.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Having said that do you always agree with EVERYTHING Serena does? I don't think i've ever seen you post anything negative about her or disagree with her in anyway.
Post negative about her or disagree with her for what? When she does something that warrents that, then yeah I'll call her on it. But for now all I see her doing in minding her own business. She's allowed to express herself, she doesn't have to stay in a shell because others are intimidated by her courage to be herself.

I hope this isn't the truth...everyone has flaws and you're pretty naive if you overlook them all the time just because Serena is your favourite.
How can one overlook flaws if you achknowledge that everyone has them? If anything, acknowledging someone for flaws that we all possess is what I call being naive.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:45 PM
And right after that you try to say that she was humble.
Again those comprehension skills(or lack there of) fail you. I said that she was more humble than Denisgiann, to which he couldn't deny or prove that statement right or wrong, but he was so sure how arrogant she was.

You always try to defend your favorite like she was the perfect girl.Which she's not.Like everybody.
Of course she's not perfect, but she's not terrible either. No need to try to make someone seem worse than they are.

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:53 PM
Again those comprehension skills(or lack there of) fail you. I said that she was more humble than Denisgiann, to which he couldn't deny or prove that statement right or wrong, but he was so sure how arrogant she was.

Of course she's not perfect, but she's not terrible either. No need to try to make someone seem worse than they are.
Imply that I'm a fool,it's also being arrogant in some way.You have just to read what she has said to tell somemone that Serena is arrogant.That's the character,and I never think it's was something wrong about her.Your signature prove that.She claims to not be what she is in reality.Or what she's trying to do for your quote.
Don't think that because we say that she is arrogant mean that we think that she's worse than us.We only try to show you the reality.

Derek.
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
:yippee:

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:07 PM

Nicole or Sharapova?

She could also be talking from experience. Now that she is going through a tough time in her career she sees what she had early on in her stellar career :) She lost sight a bit of her tennis career. It seems to be tougher to get back on track now that she is older and wiser... yet physically weaker and mentally drained from her frustations.
Get fitter SERENA! Ya got 2 months off this winter... ;) ... :bounce:

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:12 PM
Sorry! I think you are wrong there.

This is what Dictionary.com says about the word "arrogant".

ar‧ro‧gant  /ˈærəgənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ar-uh-guhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.
2. characterized by or proceeding from arrogance: arrogant claims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L arrogant- (s. of arrogāns) presuming, prp. of arrogāre. See arrogate, -ant]

—Related forms
ar‧ro‧gant‧ly, adverb

—Synonyms 1. presumptuous, haughty, imperious, brazen. See proud.
—Antonyms 1. meek. 2. modest, humble.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source ar·ro·gant (r-gnt) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak. See Synonyms at proud.

[Middle English arrogaunt, from Old French, from Latin arrogns, arrogant- present participle of arrogre, to arrogate. See arrogate.]
arro·gant·ly adv.

(Download Now or Buy the Book) The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
WordNet - Cite This Source
arrogant

adj : having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride; "an arrogant official"; "arrogant claims"; "chesty as a peacock" [syn: chesty, self-important]

WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University "

UNQUOTE

Somehow I'd rather believe Dictionary.com than you! :)

Apoleb
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:15 PM
OK this must be the most stupid shit-stirring ever made in wtaworld, and that is saying a lot, but is not surprising considering who made that thread.

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
If you are humble and down to earth you are not seeking recognition for this and tell everydody that you are.It is the exact opposite of what humble means.Dont you see the oxymoron?If you want to give back something to the community you do it without advertising it and without anyone knowing it(if you are really humble and all)."Ηey everyone look at me iam into charities".if you advertise it you are doing it mostly for you own personal gain(and taxes).
Ι dont really mind if a player is arrogant or cocky.Actually most players are (at least the good ones).Βut to try and convince the public that she is humble and that all those other players are not is pretty hilarious really.
:worship: :worship:

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:20 PM
You know dreamgoddess i don't always agree with everything you say, but you really hold your with the best of them. Having said that do you always agree with EVERYTHING Serena does? I don't think i've ever seen you post anything negative about her or disagree with her in anyway. I hope this isn't the truth...everyone has flaws and you're pretty naive if you overlook them all the time just because Serena is your favourite.
:tape: :tape: :tape:

The Daviator
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:21 PM

That's ignorance :tape:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:22 PM
Imply that I'm a fool,it's also being arrogant in some way.
I didn't imply anything about you being a fool, I said your comprehension needs some work. For a person who doesn't like anybody giving an opinion about you, you certainly have no problems giving your opinion on others.

You have just to read what she has said to tell somemone that Serena is arrogant.
Well since we've already established that no one is without arrogance, it doesn't matter what a person says. Words don't exempt or approve anyone of arrogance, it exists regardless of image or words.

That's the character,and I never think it's was something wrong about her.Your signature prove that.She claims to not be what she is in reality.Or what she's trying to do for your quote.What?

Don't think that because we say that she is arrogant mean that we think that she's worse than us.
Actually that is exactly what people mean when they point out flaws in others that they themselves have.

We only try to show you the reality.[/QUOTE]
Show me the reality? What do you know of Serena's reality, for all you know she can just saying things to make others think she has confidence. Words and image don't define character, actions do. All you see is what people want you to see.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:23 PM
Ignorance is not knowing at all, having no opinion.

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM
Yup! :haha: :haha:

Poor dreamgoddess :haha:

~Eclipsed~
Post negative about her or disagree with her for what? When she does something that warrents that, then yeah I'll call her on it. But for now all I see her doing in minding her own business. She's allowed to express herself, she doesn't have to stay in a shell because others are intimidated by her courage to be herself.

How can one overlook flaws if you achknowledge that everyone has them? If anything, acknowledging someone for flaws that we all possess is what I call being naive.

Are you serious?! Your gonna sit here and say that Serena has never done/said anything to cause for something negative being said about her? wow that's impressive!

I wasn't talking about me overlooking flaws. I meant that you have to acknowledge that Serena has flaws because it really doesn't look like you ever do. That's why i brought about you being naive about Serena.

The Daviator
Ignorance is not knowing at all, having no opinion.

Ignorance is what you said arrogance was, having an opinion on something that you have no experience of, arrogance is thinking you're above others, Serena can be arrogant sometimes, but many others are too, including Fed :o so it's not really worth arguing over...

IceHock
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:28 PM
Ignorance is what you said arrogance was, having an opinion on something that you have no experience of, arrogance is thinking you're above others, Serena can be arrogant sometimes, but many others are too, including Fed :o so it's not really worth arguing over...

I agree with the dav

p.s.- I didn't vote for you in big brother!

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:34 PM
oh dreamgoddess :o

That is ignorance :o

and Serena is very arrogant but its not necessarily a bad thing :shrug:

T-GIRL87
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:35 PM
Why are people always getting offended about what Serena williams
has to say, she's just a tennis player for crying out loud. There are
people who do and say far more worse things in this world, and there are far more important things to be concerned about. I can see if she was the president or something, but shes not, shes just a tennis player. If she's such a horrible human being as so many posters claim, despite never meeting her in day of their lives, then why care about what she has to say.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:37 PM
Sorry! I think you are wrong there.

This is what Dictionary.com says about the word "arrogant".

So what, according to Urbandictionary.com the definition of arrogant is "FuCKIN FRENCH PEOPLE" :rolleyes:

Somehow I'd rather believe Dictionary.com than you! :)
Something tells me a lot of your beliefs are formed from what you read on the internet magazines, and tv.

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:38 PM
but if we really wanted to spice this thread up then:

"Serena is a homewrecker! :shout: :rolleyes: "

IceHock
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:39 PM
but if we really wanted to spice this thread up then:

"Serena is a homewrecker! :shout: :rolleyes: "

Blake,why??Hurry up and delete it before supergrunt comes in.Lol

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:40 PM
:devil: ;)

Stamp Paid
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM
Considering there are no Serena fans coming to your defense, I would say all (if not most) really don't like you. And with the way you took a quote out of context that Serena made about remembering where one comes from and giving back just to piss off Nicole and Maria fans to get there attention, just screams attention whore.

Im still convinced he is a troll. I never see him around the player forums.

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM
So what, according to Urbandictionary.com the definition of arrogant is "FuCKIN FRENCH PEOPLE" :rolleyes:

Something tells me a lot of your beliefs are formed from what you read on the internet magazines, and tv.

No wonder you understand everything Serena says or does ... you are exactly the same. :rolleyes:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
Are you serious?! Your gonna sit here and say that Serena has never done/said anything to cause for something negative being said about her? wow that's impressive! I'm pretty darn sure I just said when she does something wrong I'll call her on it. But for now all I see her doing in minding her own business.

I wasn't talking about me overlooking flaws. I meant that you have to acknowledge that Serena has flaws because it really doesn't look like you ever do. That's why i brought about you being naive about Serena.
How are you going to talk to me about acknowledgement when you can't even acknowledge that I already said everybody has flaws?

-VSR-
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
Dreamgoddess :hug:

These threads are just a disaster waiting to happen, that's why I don't come in them. Just a bunch of bullshit from everyone. :lol:

Kabezya
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:45 PM
No wonder you understand everything Serena says or does ... you are exactly the same. :rolleyes:

The statements you made towards dreamgoddess and Serena are uncalled for. You are extremely rude and have done everything in your power to show just that.

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty darn sure I just said when she does something wrong I'll call her on it. But for now all I see her doing in minding her own business.

How are you going to talk to me about acknowledgement when you can't even acknowledge that I already said everybody has flaws?

Well in all honesty it doesn't seem like you acknowledge that Serena does.

Stamp Paid
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:47 PM
The statements you made towards dreamgoddess and Serena are uncalled for. You are extremely rude and have done everything in your power to show just that.

:worship::worship::worship:
:tape::tape::tape:
;););)

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:49 PM

:confused:

Which post is extremely rude?

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:50 PM
and Serena is very arrogant but its not necessarily a bad thing :shrug:
If it's not a bad thing(which it's not in the right dose), then why is it an issue that others feel they need to point out? Everybody's shit stinks too, but no need to make it seem like your shit is April fresh.

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:51 PM
:worship::worship::worship:
:tape::tape::tape:
;););)

sheep baaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaa :ras: :lol:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:53 PM
Well in all honesty it doesn't seem like you acknowledge that Serena does.
That's your opinion, but at the same I'm not going to go out of my way to say negative things about Serena just so that you or anyone else can approve of me.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:55 PM
No wonder you make up things out of thin air.....being that your fave does the same with diseases.

Aaron.
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:56 PM
supergrunt and olivia100 must really want to win TWAT :weirdo:

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:58 PM
No wonder you make up things out thin air.....being that your fave does the same with diseases.

very lame ... can't you come back with a real reply, do you have to copy mine? :rolleyes:

So what have I made up appertaining to this thread/topic? :D

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:04 PM
very lame ... can't you come back with a real reply, do you have to copy mine? :rolleyes:
Not as lame as your flying to every thread that has Serena's name mentioned. Troll.

So what have I made up appertaining to this thread/topic?:D
Your statement that Serena and I are exactly alike, when you know niether of us.

Justine Fan
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:21 PM
Not as lame as your flying to every thread that has Serena's name mentioned. Troll.

Your statement that Serena and I are exactly alike, when you know niether of us.

Now wh'o's lieing ... prove it that I post in EVERY THREAD that has Serena's name mentioned. Don't you do the same with Justine? :haha: Believe me, I can prove that one. You definitely won't be able to prove that I post in EVERY Serena thread, because I know I don't, but I can prove that you post in most of JHH's threads ... if only to say negative about her.

The statement about you and Serena being exactly alike ... didn't you take it as a compliment? :lol: Actually, what I meant was that you both come across as arrogant not ignorant, but arrogant!! :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:25 PM
Yup! :haha: :haha:

Poor dreamgoddess :haha:

Oops, she did it again :worship:

ampers&
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:34 PM
:yawn:

another one of these threads featuring the same posters arguing about the same shit.
oh joy.
hopefully the moderators will lock it sooner than later.
but until then, keep up the good work guys. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/20010/WTA%20World%20Smilies/retardthumb2so.gif

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:36 PM
Now wh'o's lieing ... prove it that I post in EVERY THREAD that has Serena's name mentioned. Don't you do the same with Justine? :haha: Believe me, I can prove that one.

Yes, she does. Then flits around like she's Ms. Innocent.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:43 PM
supergrunt and olivia100 must really want to win TWAT :weirdo:
Olivia ain't got nothin' on me. :o

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:46 PM
Now wh'o's lieing ... prove it that I post in EVERY THREAD that has Serena's name mentioned.
Well for starters you have 9 in this thread, then there are these posts:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9170840#post9170840
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=265957
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9134102#post9134102
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9047109#post9047109

And that's just for starters, I didn't even list the Venus threads.

Don't you do the same with Justine? :haha: Believe me, I can prove that one. You definitely won't be able to prove that I post in EVERY Serena thread, because I know I don't, but I can prove that you post in most of JHH's threads ... if only to say negative about her.
Oh I'm dying to see you prove this. :lol: I know for a fact that 90% of the threads I read and comment in are about the sisters. I rarely say anything on Justine, but when I do it's usually after one of you Justine fans come into sisters threads.

The statement about you and Serena being exactly alike ... didn't you take it as a compliment? :lol:
I don't know, you tell me. You know, since you supposedly are such the expert on us both.

Actually, what I meant was that you both come across as arrogant not ignorant, but arrogant!! :D
And you come across as a troll, guess that means you are one.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:58 PM
Yes, she does. Then flits around like she's Ms. Innocent.
:lol: Figures, I knew your fake ass would show up in yet another Serena thread.
You are so predictable. Anyway, you and that other stain are both Williams trolls, no surprise you agree. But like I did with that other thing, I'm going show that you too spend more time in Serena threads than Serena Avatars. To begin you're in this one, then there's:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9180463#post9180463
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9179668#post9179668
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9166676#post9166676
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9161701#post9161701
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9135916#post9135916
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9128449#post9128449
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9128385#post9128385

And that was just in the past 7 days. Once again I didn't even add the Venus threads.

Brooklyn90
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:00 PM
Now wh'o's lieing ... prove it that I post in EVERY THREAD that has Serena's name mentioned. Don't you do the same with Justine? :haha: Believe me, I can prove that one. You definitely won't be able to prove that I post in EVERY Serena thread, because I know I don't, but I can prove that you post in most of JHH's threads ... if only to say negative about her.

The statement about you and Serena being exactly alike ... didn't you take it as a compliment? :lol: Actually, what I meant was that you both come across as arrogant not ignorant, but arrogant!! :D
your a dirty bitch

Diesel
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:00 PM
Well for starters you have 9 in this thread, then there are these posts:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9170840#post9170840
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=265957
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9134102#post9134102
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9047109#post9047109

And that's just for starters, I didn't even list the Venus threads.

:haha: He's probably confusing the fact that he's in threads about Venus/Serena with you in them :lol:

dreamgoddess099 :worship:

And you come across as a troll, guess that means you are one.

Well he and Marjy are Justine fans so they are exactly alike ;)

meyerpl
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:50 PM
Wow. All I can say is, wow.

supergrunt
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:55 PM
HOw do you get the weirdo smiley with the thumb up? :sad: :weirdoyeaaaah:

Justine Fan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:07 AM
your a dirty bitch

:haha:

Shouldn't your mommy be tucking you in bed :baby: :baby:

Justine Fan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:09 AM
Poor dreamgoddess ... always having to prove themselves :sad:

Even the Serena fans are having a go at her/him :haha: :haha:

What's even funnier is that he/she doesn't even know the difference between the words arrogant and ignorant :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh dear .... that made my day when The Daviator posted his post correcting dreamgoddess! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

supergrunt
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:14 AM

What's even funnier is that he/she doesn't even know the difference between the words arrogant and ignorant :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh dear .... that made my day when The Daviator posted his post correcting dreamgoddess! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Poor Justine fans are so jealous of the Williams sisters that they resort to insulting their fans. :rolleyes: :o

Justine Fan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:22 AM
Poor Justine fans are so jealous of the Williams sisters that they resort to insulting their fans. :rolleyes: :o

Only copying what WS fans do :hehehe:

As if you are an :angel:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:38 AM
Shouldn't you have learned to use singular and plural by now?

Don't you do the same with Justine? Believe me, I can prove that one. You definitely won't be able to prove that I post in EVERY Serena thread, because I know I don't, but I can prove that you post in most of JHH's threads ... if only to say negative about her.

Funny, until you were proven wrong you were all in favor of proving things. :lol:

Yet another example of you making things up out of thin air. Old habits die hard I see.

At least I knew there were multiple meanings and applications of the word arrogant and didn't have to look it up on Dictionary.com.

You know what's so sad, in your haste to look up the word arrogant on dictionary.com, you forgot to look up the word ignorant. If you had you would have read that ignorant means lack of knowledge, or uninformed; unaware. Experience doesn't equate with knowledge. You don't have to know what a heart attack is to have one, an earthquake is to experience one, or know what kind of car you drive to drive it. Or in your case, know the meaning of a word is before you jump on someone's bandwagon.

Justine Fan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:42 AM
Shouldn't you have learned to use singular and plural by now?

Funny, until you were proven wrong you were all in favor of proving things. :lol:

Yet another example of you making things up out of thin air. Old habits die hard I see.

[QUOTE]What's even funnier is that he/she doesn't even know the difference between the words arrogant and ignorant :haha: :haha: :haha:[QUOTE
At least I knew there were multiple means and applications of the word arrogant and didn't have to look it up on Dictionary.com.

You know what's so sad, in your haste to look up the word arrogant on dictionary.com, you forgot to look up the word ignorant. If you had you would have read that ignorant means lack of knowledge, or uninformed; unaware. Experience has nothing to do with knowledge. You don't have to know what a heart attack is to have one, an earthquake is to experience one, or know what kind of car you drive to drive it. Or in your case, know the meaning of a word is before you jump on someone's bandwagon.

It's getting so :zzz: now , I'll let you have the last word :lol: I'm sure it will make you feel good :lol: :haha:

Night :wavey:

Brooklyn90
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:44 AM
:haha:

Shouldn't your mommy be tucking you in bed :baby: :baby:
yeah in 30 minutes :p

dreamgoddess099
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:46 AM
It's getting so :zzz: now , I'll let you have the last word :lol: I'm sure it will make you feel good :lol: :haha:

Night :wavey:
Coping out are we? If you didn't care about having the last word you wouldn't have made as many replys, especially in a thread that's not even about your fav. :rolleyes:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:47 AM
yeah in 30 minutes :p
Don't worry, I'll tuck you in Paco. :kiss:

supergrunt
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:52 AM
Only copying what WS fans do :hehehe:

As if you are an :angel:

Williams fans don't need to hate becuase the Williams sisters are the best and Justine is not so just shut up becuase you don't know anything becuase all you do is run around and spread hate like the little stupid troll that you are becuase you don't know anything so you just need to shut up. :rolleyes:

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:53 AM
Williams fans don't need to hate becuase the Williams sisters are the best and Justine is not so just shut up becuase you don't know anything becuase all you do is run around and spread hate like the little stupid troll that you are becuase you don't know anything so you just need to shut up. :rolleyes:

omg :o

pot>kettle>black :tape:

StarDuvallGrant
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:58 AM
:yawn:

another one of these threads featuring the same posters arguing about the same shit.
oh joy.
hopefully the moderators will lock it sooner than later.
but until then, keep up the good work guys. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/20010/WTA%20World%20Smilies/retardthumb2so.gif

:help:

Brooklyn90
Oct 2nd, 2006, 01:10 AM
Don't worry, I'll tuck you in Paco. :kiss:
:hug: ok i'll be waiting

dreamgoddess099
Oct 2nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
:hug: ok i'll be waiting
I'm sure that's not you in your avatar, but just let me pretend it is. :lol: It'll help me tuck better. :lol: :drool: