PDA

View Full Version : Lux Final:Alona Bondarenko def. (5)Francesca Schiavone 6-3 6-2!!!!!!!!

Xeon
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:05 PM
Alona :eek: :eek: :bounce: :bounce:

Amazing week for her! :kiss:
She will reach her carrer highest #33 next monday!!

matthias
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:05 PM
:lol: @fran, how many chances will she need to win finally a final

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:06 PM
Alona wasn't a qualifier but still congrats! :aparty: :rocker: :woohoo: :banana:

Good day for me with Anna and Alona :hearts: too bad about Ai :sad:

Fran :o :hug:

DragonFlame
congrats bondarenko!:worship: :bounce: she really played amazing, some of those shots were awesome :eek:

LoveFifteen
Fran :rolleyes:

TS
I'm shocked :o

When was the last time an unheralded player ranked outside the top 50 won a Tier 2? :lol:

This is one of the most shocking results in tennis that I can remember!

^bibi^
Cjakvetadze, Daniilidou and Bondarenko, kind of a surprising week , but that's really good :)

!<blocparty>!
:haha: Fran. :tape:

Congrats to Alona!!!

Alvarillo
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:07 PM
Paca :tape: :sad:
Alona :worship: :kiss:

Carmen Mairena
OMG I'm just about to cry!!! So much time supporting Alyona! Thanks for winning this BIG title babe! :hug: :smooch: Your fans really love you and thank you! :woohoo: :tears: :woohoo:

TheItalianStyle
What a bad lose...I mean...Alyona played great, but Fran did many mistakes...

What a pity! It was a great chance to clinch the first title...

pla
Alona played some great tennis. :D

The_Pov
Alona :worship: so glad she won, amazing week for her

Fran :o :tape: :lol:

Drimal
Congrats Alona! :eek: :bigclap:

I feel sorry for Francesca! :sad:

FrenchY52
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:08 PM
Great day for Wta

markhingis
Schiavone isn't just meant to win a singles title.
Aga Radwańska would do better-she could even win.

LDF
Well done Alona - terrific performance from her today :worship:

As for Fran.. :o :tape: :help:

Carmen Mairena
Waiting for the winning pics! :drool: :hearts:

No Name Face
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:09 PM
i was sorta rooting for alona.

Meelis
Alona :worship:

Dexter
Simply wow. Aljona's best match from what those Ive seen (QF, SF and F). She simply outplayed Fran :worship: well done on her 1st title (Tier II :bolt: ) and breaking Top35 :clap2:

Francesca :banghead: embarrasing stuff :(

Sassy-Na
fran... no title :rolleyes:

cs0803
Congratulations Alona! Well done! She was too good today and totalyl outplayed Schiavone.
Pity for Francesca but I'm sure she will win a title someday.

Mattographer
She does it again! :help:

Seriously, this result shows she probadly will never ever win a title! :o

hotandspicey
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:10 PM
Fran :rolleyes: :o

Dexter
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:10 PM
Schiavone isn't just meant to win a singles title.
Aga Radwańska would do better-she could even win.gosh - I bet Aga is dead today after this week :lol:

vesanto
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:11 PM
I saw one of her matches this week and she played great. Good physical condition and making winners from defensive shots, very well!
About Fran, feel sorry for her but she really needs to overcome these finals issues.

Dexter
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:12 PM
There's trophy ceremony now!

check out!
http://rtl.lu/tele/livestream/index.rtl?live=high

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:13 PM
Alona :woohoo: :banana:
wow :eek:

DevilishAttitude
Francesca :fiery: :tape: :help: :smash: :banghead: :yawn:

That was simply pathetic. I mean, she never showed up today, mishit after mishit. That's 0-8 in finals and she has the horrendous record of only ever winning 2 sets in them. The rest in easy straight sets.

I know it took Silvia her 10th final to win her 1st tournament but she was 29 and the moment had gone for her to win a major tournament. Looks liek Fran will do the same - except win a title.

All Italian players = chokers.

I'm fed up of always getting my hopes up for her to win and then watch has she chokes it away.

Alona fucking Bondarenko - 1 title. Franchoka Schiavone - 0 title.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CooCooCachoo
:help:

Congrats Alona. What a week.

pla
It's a stupid ceremony anyways but Fran has a smile on her face :hug:

alibaby
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:14 PM
Cjakvetadze, Daniilidou and Bondarenko, kind of a surprising week , but that's really good :)
yes,thats what i say for ages!!thx :worship: its good for tennis to have some rather(yet!) unheralded names on the scoresheet!i dont know,why some people always come up with this boring "depth on tour" threads... ;)

but back to the facts:i havent seen the match yet,because the replay is on this evening,but nevertheless,congrats to alona for a very good week,and franny:hey,theres a time for anyone! :kiss: :hug: dont be sad...it can only get better!!

Louis Cyphre
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:14 PM
Alona :eek: :bounce: :eek: :bounce:

I dont know why but I`very happy about that girl :D :D :D

*Jean*
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:15 PM
Alona !! :bounce: :bounce: :eek: Impressive week ! Since the time I support you, it's such a big surprise to see you winning your first title in a Tier II after having beaten only top players! Well done girl ! :drool:

MARREROFAN18
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:16 PM
Alyona ;) :worship:

pla
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:17 PM
I admit btw, that when I was watching her play last year in the qualies, I wouldn't have bet even one euro on her winning the tournament the next year :D How things change :)

SvetaPleaseWin.
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:17 PM
:eek: what a performance from bondarenko :eek:
21 winners to 9 UEs, amazing considering how flat she hits the ball
yes fran didnt play great but she was under so much pressure from alona and the fact she was in a final obviously didnt help

V-MAC
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:18 PM
well done Bondy ;) I saw her match against Kveta yesterday. She reminded me of Kournikova a bit, not really her game,hmm maybe it was just the same hairstyle :scratch:

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:18 PM
Can someone please upload this match :angel:

Poor Fran in the ceremony she just looks so upset with herself :awww:

Ben.
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:20 PM
congrats 2 alona 4 her unheralded title run. who would of thought that out of any1 it would be her. quite a surprise nonetheless. guess that just means that anything can happen in tennis. a well deserved winner.

poor francesca. this was her big chance & it might be her 1 & only of winning her 1st title. with that loss i doubt now whether she can break this duck. hope she rebounds back soon. but it was still a good week 4 her though.

Dexter
Some interesting fact... both Anna Chakvetadze and Alona Bondarenko saved a MP on the way to take the title :eek: :worship:

Ferosh
:spit:
Franny :o

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:22 PM
Alona :hearts:

Her english is limited, but she's trying and she's so cute :smooch:

Ben.
:eek: what a performance from bondarenko :eek:
21 winners to 9 UEs, amazing considering how flat she hits the ball
yes fran didnt play great but she was under so much pressure from alona and the fact she was in a final obviously didnt help

what was francesca's winners to unforced errors ratio?

Il Primo!
Fran, lol

Cat's Pajamas
Some interesting fact... both Anna Chakvetadze and Alona Bondarenko saved a MP on the way to take the title :eek: :worship:

So did Daniilidou :eek:

jonny84
:eek:

Expected Francessca to win this, but well done to Alona for her first title win! :yeah:

Ferosh
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:23 PM
There's trophy ceremony now!

check out!
http://rtl.lu/tele/livestream/index.rtl?live=high

Alona looks so happy!!

Experimentee
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:24 PM
Alyona :eek: :woohoo:
Congrats on the title!

Dexter
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:24 PM
So did Daniilidou :eek:Eleni too? :eek: didn't know that... it has to be the 1st time that happens :eek:

Wintermute
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:25 PM
Well done Alyona. :)

Poor Francesca. Things never seem to go her way in finals. At least she has the Fed Cup.

And is that correct: all three WTA title winners this week saved match points en route? I bet that doesn't happen too often.

DragonFlame
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:27 PM
the 3 winners this week all saved a matchpoint :eek: :worship: :bounce: wow.

Harju.
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:32 PM
Franny :spit:

KV
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:34 PM
Alona :)

(•_•)
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:44 PM
Alyona :bounce: :woohoo: :smooch:

jamatthews
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:47 PM
Bondarenko played amazing. I was impressed with what I saw in the end of the Srebotnik match but this was just. :eek: :worship:

disco_rage
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:49 PM
WOW! WOW! WOW! well done

SpikeyAidanm
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:56 PM
haha happy for her, shes cool

selyoink
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:58 PM
Congrats to Alona.

I wonder if Schiavone will ever win a title. She must be feeling pretty bad right now. At least she is a Fed Cup Champion.

UDACHi
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:59 PM
poor franny.

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:00 PM
she played absolutely amazingly i was in total shock at some of her points. i can totally see why mary lost to her - alona's movement was so positive. she hits the ball so hard and carried herself brilliantly throughout the match. and she didnt celebrate hard at the end either which i thought was respectful. i really like alona and hope she can continue her rise!!

plus - there was no grunting at all from her which is a bit of a bonus :lol:

congratulations alona on a thouroughly deserved victory!

fran :sad::hug: - the monkey on your back is turning into a giant gorilla!!! please win something soon!!!

bellascarlett
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:02 PM
oh francesca...:o :silly:

congrats alona! :) played well in the points that i saw.

Europe rocks
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:02 PM
Great work Alona, I never thought you would win a tier 2, until I say you wre playing Franny in the final :p :smash:

Fran :o What has to happen for you to win a title, a walkover?

Niunia
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:05 PM
Alona :worship: :worship: Congrats!!! :D
Fran :o :sad:

:inlove:
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:09 PM
OMG *dead* :haha: :haha: :haha:
Fran you absolute retard. :weirdo:

Ksenia.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:11 PM
WOW! Can't wait to see it, well done Alona! :banana:

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
OMG *dead* :haha: :haha: :haha:
Fran you absolute retard. :weirdo:
seriously - i think everyone would have had a toughh time beating that alyona! ;)

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
OMG, Francesca!!!

I've just found the result and that's pathetic! You got the easiest possible draw, still you found the way to lose! :help: I don't know if there is bigger choker than you on the Tour?
Pathetic, just pathetic...

Océane
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:20 PM
:sad:

Alona played so well ... and Fran was so stressed !

I'm very sad for Fran !

Ellery
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:20 PM
Wow Alona :woohoo: :worship: :bowdown: :kiss: :hearts: Awesome week for you :kiss:

Fran :weirdo: :weirdo: Do you want to win a title or not :tape: :sad: :mad:

Babolatpro880
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
I love how people who didn't even see the match think the Fran choked and whatever else.

Alona played an amazing match. She had SINGLE DIGIT unforced errors. I'm not saying Schiavone played terrific and still lost, but she didn't choke, because Alona never let her get into a winning position.

johnoo
seriously - i think everyone would have had a toughh time beating that alyona! ;)
thats true she was just awesome,her net play and everthing was just on,not alot fran could have done.

Paul.
OMG, Francesca!!!

I've just found the result and that's pathetic! You got the easiest possible draw, still you found the way to lose! :help: I don't know if there is bigger choker than you on the Tour?
Pathetic, just pathetic...
it wasnt pathetic. alona played too well. she was playing like a top 15

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:26 PM
it wasnt pathetic. alona played too well. she was playing like a top 15

Bondarenko might play like Top 15 but Schiavone IS a Top 15 player. She could put a fight at least...

Wayn77
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Congratulations Alona :bigclap: :clap2: :bigclap:

Well played! you can see why she beat Mary Pierce earlier in the week. Keeps the ball in court, hits it hard and deep, 80% first serves. This girl is on the rise.

Fran! :smooch: :hug:

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:29 PM
Bondarenko might play like Top 15 but Schiavone IS a Top 15 player. She could put a fight at least...
did you see the match? i think it would change your mind.i might even go as far as to say a top 10 player ;) far better than dementieva this week

my critisizm of franny is that at one point in the first set, she started changing up the pace and using slice backhands more often. alyona found it hard to deal with and ended up being broken. franny didnt really seem to use that tactic again. she just fought fire with fire.

alyona really learned from her mistakes against peschke

morningglory
:eek: Alyona Bondarenkoa tier 2 champ!!!!! :eek:

Paul.
Congratulations Alona :bigclap: :clap2: :bigclap:

Well played! you can see why she beat Mary Pierce earlier in the week. Keeps the ball in court, hits it hard and deep, 80% first serves. This girl is on the rise.

Fran! :smooch: :hug:
yeah, she hits the ball hard like mary but she had little unforced errors and much better movement i would think

Natalicious
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:32 PM
congratulation alona!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Wayn77
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:34 PM
yeah, she hits the ball hard like mary but she had little unforced errors and much better movement i would think

I was very impressed - she DID play like a top 15 player. Stayed cool, struck the ball beautifully, never allowed Fran to get to her or give the Italian any chances to come to the net. I predict top 20 in the near future.

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:35 PM
me so happy for alona i knew she was capable of this

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:36 PM
I was very impressed - she DID play like a top 15 player. Stayed cool, struck the ball beautifully, never allowed Fran to get to her or give the Italian any chances to come to the net. I predict top 20 in the near future.
yep

and if you base it on how top 10 player dementieva played this week then i guess you could argue top 10

she definitely has the chance to become a top 20 i just hope this isnt a one off

cometz9
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:36 PM
Franny :sobbing: :help: another disappointing loss in a Final, now it's 0-8 :eek: keep trying i think one day she'll get it :hug:

Congrats to Alona :eek: :clap2: winning her first Tier II title, she could win her 2nd if she isn't too tired at Tashkent.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:39 PM
Alyona :woohoo:

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:42 PM
did you see the match? i think it would change your mind.i might even go as far as to say a top 10 player ;) far better than dementieva this week

my critisizm of franny is that at one point in the first set, she started changing up the pace and using slice backhands more often. alyona found it hard to deal with and ended up being broken. franny didnt really seem to use that tactic again. she just fought fire with fire.

alyona really learned from her mistakes against peschke

No, I didn't watch the match.
After horrible match Dementieva had played against Radwanska I lost last desire to watch the tournament turning into total disaster.

When the likes of Bondarenko win Tier II it shows something's wrong with women tennis. And even though she's played this particular match great it doesn't change much. She's mediocrity who's come through the very weak draw and beat the queen of chokers in the final.

Paul.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:49 PM
No, I didn't watch the match.
After horrible match Dementieva had played against Radwanska I lost last desire to watch the tournament turning into total disaster.

When the likes of Bondarenko win Tier II it shows something's wrong with women tennis. And even though she's played this particular match great it doesn't change much. She's mediocrity who's come through the very weak draw and beat the queen of chokers in the final.
:lol: what a depressing post

the way i see it, there are two fantastic new tennis players to look forward to in the future ;)

she played like mary can when she's on. and you wouldnt be surprised if an in form mary won the title. this is only different because she hasnt played this well before. this is how people make their way up the rankings. there is nothing mediocre about her

mike/topgun
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:51 PM
Alona - great victory.:worship:
the best match of the week from the young Ukrainian:yeah:

Franny, oh, Franny:rolleyes: you should have lost to Aga y'day, like 5 and 2:devil:
anyway good luck next time;)

P_Fer
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:54 PM
WTH franny!

Great tournament Alona

papru
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:05 PM
Alona :)
good week for both Alona and Aga :yeah:

TF Chipmunk
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:10 PM
Fran :speakles:

Pszczelny
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:16 PM
what a great win for Aljona :D :worship:

Fran :sobbing: :hug:

The Daviator
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:18 PM
Fran :o She won't have a better chance than this to win a title, unless she's starts playing tier IV :tape:

Still, Alona played one of the matches of her life by all accounts, so maybe it was just bad luck :shrug:

Well done Alona :yeah:

LefandePatty
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:25 PM
YAY ! Congratulations, Alona ! :yeah: :D :woohoo:

bis2806
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:33 PM
Poor Fran........

ViennaCalling
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:35 PM
Congratulations Alyona :) :bounce:

njnetswill
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:42 PM
Schiavone. :o

ste86
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:12 PM
Alyona is too strong today!!!
Poor Fran!!!

-sugi-
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:21 PM
Alona :yippee: Although I like both players, I was supporting Alona today. I have liked her since Australian Open 2005 and was so proud of her today! Keep up the good work Alona :hug:

meyerpl
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:29 PM
i was sorta rooting for alona.
Me too, I mean, how can you not be excited for her? Too bad for Fran though.

I watched the semis & final on TTC & was delighted. Someone started a thread saying this tournament sucked because, by the quarters, it was missing the usual suspects, the same ol' faces. I was delighted to see a final in which, regardless of the outcome, it was going to be somebody's first singles title. I thought it was a nice change of pace.

Congratulations to Alona!

Kimster
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:37 PM
I just couldn't believe it.

FRAN!!!! How on earth is this possible? This was your chance today and you blew it. :sad:

Alyona : congratulations! Fantastic run. :)

But to be totally honest depression lurks around the counter. :bigcry:

RJWCapriati
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:39 PM
:eek: Um........Frannnnnnnnie.........what the hell happened???? :lol:

.Andrew.
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:47 PM
Well done, Alyona! :worship: Great week for you! Franny :o :( Please win a title soon...

rrfnpump
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:03 PM
and I always thought it would be Kateryna who would eventually have such a run :p

well done, Alona :yeah:

AlonsoFx
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:27 PM
Francesca! :sad: I did not see the match, anyway it's still very dissapointing :sad: Better luck next time

Uranus
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:31 PM
Very surprising! I thought Fran had this one.

But very happy with the result, congrats Alona I hope it's a breakthrough for you ;)

Francesca, hope your time will come soon :)

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:34 PM
Poor Francesca. This was a really good oppotunity for her to finally win her first wtatour title, but you have to give credit to Bondarenko for having such a good tournament! Good job Alona!

janko
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:17 PM

So did Eleni in Seoul :) , when did Anna saved MP?

Hantuchov
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM
WTF Francesca !!! :help: :retard:
Winning only 5 games in the final ! :o :rolleyes:

It's about time you stop choking in the finals ! :retard:

But kudos to Bondarenko ! :worship: Came out of nowhere to clinch a Tier II title ! :eek:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:26 PM
Congrats to Bondarenko, but WOW Fran. Just WOW. :speakles:

Corswandt
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:29 PM
Rien à faire.

Bondarenko was giving a whole new meaning to the expression "playing out of her mind". On that second set she hit, what, one error? Or none? And her running FH is just scary - deep, hard and accurate. Most players wished they could hit like that while firmly standing on the baseline, let alone while running. Amazing performance. There was really nothing Schiavone could do.

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:31 PM
WTF Francesca !!! :help: :retard:
Winning only 5 games in the final ! :o :rolleyes:

It's about time you stop choking in the finals ! :retard:

But kudos to Bondarenko ! :worship: Came out of nowhere to clinch a Tier II title ! :eek:

She's not a retard for losing to someone who was playing really well(Bondarenko). I know it doesn't look good for her overrall finals record, but there's no need to call her a retard.

iPatty
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
alona is god. :worship:

well done!

Josh.
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:16 PM
poor franny..
well done to alona

Dexter
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:17 PM
So did Eleni in Seoul :) , when did Anna saved MP?against Shuai Zhang in the 1st round :eek: (bad choke from Chinese :o )

Hantuchov
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:29 PM
She's not a retard for losing to someone who was playing really well(Bondarenko). I know it doesn't look good for her overrall finals record, but there's no need to call her a retard.

I didn't call her a retard for losing to Bondarenko, but to winning only 5 games in the match. Better read the whole post before saying something about it.

Aaron.
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:32 PM
:haha: This made my day :D

metamorpha
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:40 PM
fransesco ---> runner-up specialist.

Lapin
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:46 PM
Francesca! :sad: :hug:

Congrats to Alona though! :clap2:

fammmmedspin
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
I love how people who didn't even see the match think the Fran choked and whatever else.

Alona played an amazing match. She had SINGLE DIGIT unforced errors. I'm not saying Schiavone played terrific and still lost, but she didn't choke, because Alona never let her get into a winning position.

Alona was like Mary with legs.

Fran took a while to get going and her serve was better yesterday but essentially she was overpowered ,as you say, by someone who was error free and hit harder. She might have done better throwing more junk and slices and forehands rather than trying to hit back with her backhand but it was just one of those days when the other player plays the match of their life. Fran's form was consistent with her better form this year when she got going - it just wasn't Fran in zone like the third set yesterday and she was on the defensive for nearly all the match..

The hidden message is that we are moving into the age of the winning consistent hard hitting aggressive player who can serve at nearer 70% than 50. If they pull it off like Maria, Sveta and Alona recently they are going to be as successful as Steffi and Maria used to be against less consistent, less aggressive and less powerful opponents.

Dani12
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
Sad for Francesca, bad happy for Alone. Well done!

hwanmig
Oct 2nd, 2006, 03:46 AM
Franny come one, 6 final loses the past 12 months:o. and not even against Bondarenko

~Eclipsed~
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:09 AM
I didn't call her a retard for losing to Bondarenko, but to winning only 5 games in the match. Better read the whole post before saying something about it.

Well you might as well have called her a retard. You used that retard smiley TWICE. How would you expect me to interpret something like that? Well done Francesca...nah that's not how you make it look on your post.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:11 AM
:eek: :sad: Franny :sad:

Daniel
Oct 2nd, 2006, 05:31 AM
Congrats :clap2:

Tonik
Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:26 AM
Fantastic week for Alyona and for the whole Ukrainian women tennis. We waited for such a success 13 years. Great play, baby!!!
Alona withdrew from Tashkent in order to be fresh for Moscow!!!
P.S. Does anyone have videos of any of Bondarenko matches of this tournament. Would be very grateful if you give me a link. Thx in advance!!!

amelie/sugiyama
Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:36 AM
fran will eventually get the monkey of her back, hopefully before she breaks sylvias record of nine finals lost in a row!

Dexter
Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:36 AM
Fantastic week for Alyona and for the whole Ukrainian women tennis. We waited for such a success 13 years. Great play, baby!!!
Alona withdrew from Tashkent in order to be fresh for Moscow!!!
P.S. Does anyone have videos of any of Bondarenko matches of this tournament. Would be very grateful if you give me a link. Thx in advance!!!thx for the news. right decision :yeah:

mauresmo/pierce
Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
alona could not off backed up her win against pierce any better :worship: