PDA

View Full Version : does schiavone grunt twice while serving?

croat123
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM
i keep hearing her grunt when she throws the ball up and then again when she hits it

~Eclipsed~
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:23 PM
Umm yeah i guess you can count it as grunting twice. Before she hits the ball she makes a sound like WAAAA!!! And then once she hits it, it sounds like EEEEE!!! It's not always the same though. Sometimes she doesn't grunt much and other times she's really loud!

Craigy
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah. A lot of players do.

.Andrew.
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:26 PM
Umm yeah i guess you can count it as grunting twice. Before she hits the ball she makes a sound like WAAAA!!! And then once she hits it, it sounds like EEEEE!!! It's not always the same though. Sometimes she doesn't grunt much and other times she's really loud!
Yep. Schiavone definitely grunts loud at times and sometimes not as much. Schiavone! :cool: :D

Brooklyn90
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah. A lot of players do.
lol at your avatar craig

pav
Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:14 AM
Imagine if you were lucky enough to talk her into sneaking round the corner into the nearest alleyway to slip her a length,you'd only just get into your standerupper and the bugger would set up this unholy gruntingand attract everyone for miles around:eek:

IceSkaTennisFan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:21 AM
I think Francesca does. Venus yells "MUH!!!" each time before she serves and Sharapova screams when she serves, too, so different strokes for different folks.

Shooter
Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:21 AM
Sounds like one, long, loud, grunt in this Quicktime from Los Angeles in 2003.

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/LA03/Schiavone_01.mov

metamorpha
Oct 2nd, 2006, 08:32 AM
Dementieva always twice for serve and groundstrokes ---> Huh-ehhhh....

Safina ---> Uhhh uhhh.... all the time. Sounds cute for a grunt.