PDA

View Full Version : who is prettier. Nicole Vaidisova or my grandmother

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:26 AM
Nicole Vaidisova

http://birmingham.lta.org.uk/NR/rdonlyres/2CEF00BB-34B4-48AD-BD19-B425A6A107C4/27341/Vaidsova_224x300.jpg

brytnni's grandmother :D :hug: :kiss:

http://naproom.mu.nu/pics/grandmother.jpg

Jogi
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:29 AM
your gm is a sexbomb :hearts:
;)

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:30 AM
your gm is a sexbomb :hearts:
;)

Modiac.
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:32 AM
Nicole Kidman is your grandmother!??? :tape:

-Makiri-
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:33 AM
:eek: :tape:

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:33 AM
Nicole Kidman is your grandmother!??? :tape:

no..granny ford is..you think she looks like Nicole Kidman?

Modiac.
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:36 AM
no..granny ford is..you think she looks like Nicole Kidman?
Yup,she looks as grace as Nicole Kidman. ;)

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:37 AM
Yup,she looks as grace as Nicole Kidman. ;)

awww to sweet :kiss:

~lollipop_girl~
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:39 AM
Oh wow, nice pic of Nicole for once but still granny is :drool:

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
Oh wow, nice pic of Nicole for once but still granny is :drool:
yes i want to give Nicole a chance of win so i find the best pic i can of her one that was all airbrushed

RR-87
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM
:drool:

BUBI
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:44 AM
:haha:

Nicole by far :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Your granny is too old :nerner:

Talula
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:44 AM
Your gran is much lovelier. She has much more balanced facial features and has a lovely open face.

Chinny Chin Chin is hard faced, and looks like a young Bruce Forsyth in a blonde wig.

Louis Cyphre
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:46 AM
definitely brytnni's grandmother

:inlove:
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:49 AM
Certainly your grandma. :hearts: If you look half as good as that piece of sex then :drool: :lol:

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:49 AM

Nicole by far :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Your granny is too old :nerner:
what age you think my granny Ford is? when Nicole is like in her 60's in another 20 years or more so she will look as good as my grandmother? :D

New_balls_please
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:51 AM
Can't decide.
Your grandma is soooo :lick: :lick:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

BUBI
First I want to see them both naked. Then I decide :)

-sugi-
Grandmother :hearts:

Louis Cyphre
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:53 AM
First I want to see them both naked. Then I decide :)
Well its not the funniest thing that you can say looking at the grandma pic but everyone have different taste :devil:

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:55 AM
here is pic for you all of my grandmother when she was young:D

http://www.utexas.edu/pharmacy/general/history/athletes1920.jpg

she is one with tennis racquet:hug:

Ems__
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:56 AM
Both are smokinggggggg, I really couldn't decide.

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:58 AM
OMG,you really think that your grandma is sexy? :lol:

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:59 AM
Both are smokinggggggg, I really couldn't decide.
Ems do you know my grandmother she play tennis and one time she defeated Suzanne Longlong (is this the correct spelling?) in a match

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:02 PM
Your gran is much lovelier. She has much more balanced facial features and has a lovely open face.

Chinny Chin Chin is hard faced, and looks like a young Bruce Forsyth in a blonde wig.
nice to hear from you..to hear from you..nice :)

Ems__
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:03 PM
Ems do you know my grandmother she play tennis and one time she defeated Suzanne Longlong (is this the correct spelling?) in a match

Okay, granny gets the edge

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:03 PM
:lol: My grandma was a car racing driver and once she defeated Erton Senna :lol:

DragonFlame
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:06 PM
sorry nicole :sad: , it's just obvious you don't stand a chance against granny ford. eyecandy! :drool: ;)

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:09 PM
:lol: My grandma was a car racing driver and once she defeated Erton Senna :lol:

if Gerhard Berger could defeat him i guess anythinngs possible

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:13 PM
if Gerhard Berger could defeat him i guess anythinngs possible
How old are your grandma?She's supposed to have more than 100 years old to have defeated Suzanne Lenglen! ;)

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:15 PM
How old are your grandma?She's supposed to have more than 100 years old to have defeated Suzanne Lenglen! ;)
i never said that Suzanne you said...look at the spelling they is different

grandmother is 89:D tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New_balls_please
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:17 PM
Conchita Martinez is my grandma.

It's not a joke. My grandma's name&surname are Conchita and Martínez :lol:

Modiac.
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:18 PM
My grandmother once won a Oscar by defeating Nicole Kidding-u-man. :lol:

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:18 PM
i never said that Suzanne you said...look at the spelling they is different

grandmother is 89:D tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol,you has said,Suzanne Longlon,for me it's was Suzanne Lenglen! :lol: Happy birthday Brytnni's grandma! :bounce:

brytnni
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:22 PM
Conchita Martinez is my grandma.

It's not a joke. My grandma's name&surname are Conchita and Martínez :lol:

or as she better known to her friends 'Mrs Moonballs' ;):D

New_balls_please
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:23 PM
or as she better known to her friends 'Mrs Moonballs' ;):D

:lol: :lol:

The_Pov
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:34 PM

I'd hit it!

jazzfuzion
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:37 PM
your granny's so good a model,i'm blinded by her beauty

adam_ads_n
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:19 PM
of course your granny - absolutely NO COMPETITION :)

BUBI
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:25 PM
Her smile reminds me of Mona Lisa :D
I regret that I voted Nicole :smash:

mrs.nadal
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:27 PM

:haha: :haha: brucey :worship: :lol:

Granny Ford
Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:38 AM
I would just like to thank all those wonderful young people and the older generation who voted for me in this poll. It just warms the cockles of my little old heart and brings a ray of sunshine into my life to think that so many of you young people found me so attractive. :D

I’m touched :hug: :kiss:(usually by Grandpa Ford) ;)

mrs.nadal
Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:40 AM
I would just like to thank all those wonderful young people and the older generation who voted for me in this poll. It just warms the cockles of my little old heart and brings a ray of sunshine into my life to think that so many of you young people found me so attractive. :D

I’m touched :hug: :kiss:(usually by Grandpa Ford) ;)

Just Do It
Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:42 AM
Grandma :inlove:

Granny Ford
Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:55 AM
Grandma :inlove:

Hi there honey. :kiss: I'm currently reading a letter from my beautiful granddaughter Brytnni. Here, I'll show you what she wrote.....

Hi Granny Ford!
I saw your picture on the web site and was soooooo proud! I just love being famous! I also got to chat w/ Holli, it was good to compare notes with other beautiful tri's and come up with new ways to create chaos and liven up my family!

Just thought I'd share my latest adventure...........I believe I've mentioned to you that I learned to open cupboard doors right? Well my new skill is to open the cup board doors, remove whatever looks yummy, and open THAT too. I did that Tuesday evening while Mommy folded laundry. I get VERY BORED when Mommy does dull stuff like that, I try to get her to play ball, or tug but if she won't, well what's a smart girl like me supposed to do to entertain herself? I chose the baby oil (smells good!), opened the childproof cap (without cracking it) after all I'M NOT a child, I'm MUCH smarter! The sweet gooey oil began running all over the floor, making a delightful puddle that smelled sooo good I decided I'd like to smell that good too, so I lay down and rolled in it several times.

She's a bit strange that child........

The Goddess
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:43 PM
brytnni, your granny is a hottie for sure. I have always had a thing for older women.

willrock
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Is brytnni the reincarnation of creep???? :lol:

Granny Ford
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:55 PM
brytnni, your granny is a hottie for sure. I have always had a thing for older women.

Thanks honey. :kiss: :hug:

Granny Ford
Oct 2nd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Is brytnni the reincarnation of creep???? :lol:

How dare you! Reincarnation!? My beautiful, though sometimes extroverted granddaughter Brytnni is the creation of loving parents. Chip and Billie-Jo Ford.

That's my precious Brytnni. Playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa Ford.:D

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/brytnni/IMG_0673.jpg

RenaSlam.
Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
Your grandmother is gorgeous.

ilovemyskina
Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:08 PM
How dare you! Reincarnation!? My beautiful, though sometimes extroverted granddaughter Brytnni is the creation of loving parents. Chip and Billie-Jo Ford.

That's my precious Brytnni. Playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa Ford.:D

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/brytnni/IMG_0673.jpg

i bet ur grandma is good in bed

Granny Ford
Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:17 PM
i bet ur grandma is good in bed

I never had any complaints from Grandpa Ford.;) Though being 89 I only occasionally have sex. The colostomy bag can sometimes get in the way.

On one occasion Grandpa Ford sat on the colostomy bag and punctured it. And when he sat on the bag it squirted into my eye and I was blinded by urea.

“Stupid smelly bag” he snarled! And then he grabbed it with all his might and squeezed my colostomy bag. I spun around about ten times.Until I heaved up brown. Leaving me all embarrassed in a putrid mound. :eek:

ilovemyskina
Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:18 PM
I never had any complaints from Grandpa Ford.;) Though being 89 I only occasionally have sex. The colostomy bag can sometimes get in the way.

On one occasion Grandpa Ford sat on the colostomy bag and punctured it. And when he sat on the bag it squirted into my eye and I was blinded by urea.

“Stupid smelly bag” he snarled! And then he grabbed it with all his might and squeezed my colostomy bag. I spun around about ten times.Until I heaved up brown. Leaving me all embarrassed in a putrid mound. :eek:

wow - im well horny now