Sep 30th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Francy :woohoo:

Wojtek
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Go Franny take the title

LDF
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Well done Fran - win the title! :D

It's a shame the third set was so lopsided, but you could see that Aga was tired. It's been a tremendous week for her though; a future star :yeah:

Niunia
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Aga :worship: great tournamet :D
Happy you took set from Fran :bounce: good luck in next tourny

Fran :) Good luck in final!

Dexter
Well done Francesca :clap2: please win this title!

Aga :hug: she was visibly tired... Im surprised she won that 2nd set, but that just proves she's an ultimate fighter :bowdown: thank you for this week Aga :kiss:

M&M
aga :sad: :hug: rest and recover for the next tournament!!!

congrats tranny!

Pasta-Na
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:05 PM
well done, fran :woohoo: :aparty: even u must be tired after played the fed cup... still won easily. didnt let that young player to have a chance :p now beat alona for ur first title. a bit angry u didnt bagel her in the final set. but still a great win :D

u deserve this win :hug: :kiss:

:inlove:
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Well done Fran. :) Please get the monkey off your back!
Tremendous week Aga. :hug:

ezekiel
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I forgot about this match :eek: too bad for Aga :sad: but nice tourney and more and better things to come, a bright future :D

Kim's_fan_4ever
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Amazing match, still a pity that Aga was too tired to play her game in 3rd set.
I'm a little bit mad that Aga didn't won the first set, Fran was making lots of UE's and Afa didn't take advantage of that. Also Fran's serve was pretty good. Second set was the one that I liked the most, perfect game from Aga ;) The third one, Aga ran out of gas and Fran was playing damn good. I'm just happy that Aga won a game in the 3rd :lol:

That was a very good week for Aga. Funny thing is that I was mad that Aga had decided to play Luxembourg instead of Seoul or Guangzhou :lol:

Drake1980
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Way to go Fran!! I can smell your first Title!!

rrfnpump
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Aga... ran out of gas in third set :sad: :(
she should have held her serve right at the start of third set
anyway, great tournament :D

go Alona in final :angel:

Nicolás89
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM
now if you dont take this title :help:

Nicjac
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Well, Aga tried but was too tired (and hurt) to challenge anymore in the third. But she still was able to avoid the bagel. Kudos girl :worship:

So, Francesca, get your first title - now and with confidence.

papru
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:22 PM
well done, fran :woohoo: :aparty: even u must be tired after played the fed cup... still won easily. didnt let that young player to have a chance :p now beat alona for ur first title. a bit angry u didnt bagel her in the final set. but still a great win :D

u deserve this win :hug: :kiss:

i wouldnt say it was an easy win :o

i dont know who you are but what i know is that youre simply PATHETIC!

RJWCapriati
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Good tourney Aga - looks like Frannie will be getting her 1st title 2morrow!!!!!

Océane
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Brava Francy !!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

schris
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Congrats Aga for your first SF! it was a great weak for you!

sapir1434
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Great play from Fran :) I hope she wins the title tomorrow.

And amazing week for Radwanska :worship: she was really impressive. Good luck to her.

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Francesca :dance: :rocker: :rocker2: Got a through a difficult match. Now pleae, you will never have a bigger chance... Bondarenko is so beatable really. If you don't win this, I will believe you'll never win a title...

If you do, I will celebrate :bounce: And her haters will feel my wrath :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Congrats FRANNY!!! :worship: :bounce: Now go win your first ever TOURNEY! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Kimster
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:55 PM
She's GOT to win this tournament now!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRAN!!! :bounce:

MagicMilan
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Go Franny take the title
I just love your avatar :hearts: :sad:

Pszczelny
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:08 PM
congrats Fran :yeah:

I must say: thank you Aga for this tournament :worship: :hug:

btw score says Aga was probably too tired in last set, I'm actually surprised she won one :eek: :hug:

xXSarajevoXx
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Fran :D

fammmmedspin
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Lots of Frans today. Great serving Fran made an appearance for two sets serving better than she has in ages. UE Fran turned up at the start and in the second set. In zone Fran turned up for a few games early on and then came back for the last set - its pretty awesome when it happens - she's a bit slower and more deliberate and basically played cat and mouse with Aga.

Aga is going to create waves. Fran can win this if she finds her third set form and for enough games avoids the second - not sure palying doubles tonight is the nest preparation though.

UDACHi
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:50 PM
i'm actually rooting for fran to get a title here.

!Gio!
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Its a pity she didnt win but she has such a bright bright future, I am so happy seeing a polish girl do so good:)
Great week Aga

selyoink
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Now take home the title Francesca

Ellery
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Well done Fran :bounce: :kiss:

skanky~skanketta
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:50 PM
please, please win fran!

pla
Sep 30th, 2006, 09:17 PM
I had a guest at home but still managed to see the match :lol: A bit sad of course Aga din't win but she did SO great this week, the seventh match was the one too much and against Francesca, it's never easy :D

.Andrew.
Sep 30th, 2006, 09:20 PM
GO SCHIAVONE!-- WIN YOUR FIRST TITLE ! :D :banana:

AGA-- Nothing to be ashamed of. An EXCELLENT TOURNAMENT for her :worship: A future star for sure! :)

roxi
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Go Fran!!! Win the title!!!!

fOxYLiCiOuS
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Franny :D :hearts:

tennisfreak15150
Sep 30th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Great tourney for Aga. She was so tired in the third.
To Fran: I was very surprised today, how beastly you are ;)

Corswandt
Oct 1st, 2006, 01:18 AM
Only the third set went the way I anticipated the rest of the match to go. Schiavone is sort of a JHH with less power, and considering how ruthless JHH is in flattening retrievers I didn't expect such a battled. But Schiavone made life difficult for herself by only truly playing at her best on the latter stages of the first set and through most of the third; other than that, she was very inconsistent and missed one opportunity to move ahead on the scoreboard after another.

Rather unsurprisingly, Radwanska seemed tired and missed a few shots because she sometimes lunged for them instead of running, but even though she couldn't feed off Schiavone's pace like she had done the day before against Lena D., she still managed to turn a few points around and hit a handful of nice winners here and there. But in general, Radwanska was her usual defensive self, sometimes playing kms behind the baseline, and I feel a player with more powerful, flatter shots than Schiavone would probably have smothered her.

Vamos Feńa
Oct 1st, 2006, 01:10 PM
I just love your avatar :hearts: :sad:
Me too :sad:
Well played Fran! :D
Aga ;) Great week!

alibaby
Oct 1st, 2006, 01:28 PM
Great play from Fran :) I hope she wins the title tomorrow.

And amazing week for Radwanska :worship: she was really impressive. Good luck to her.
yes,the time is right for her!!but alona is surely very tough.this girl has some talent too...

but aga has loads of talent,thats for sure!this girl impressed me so much this week,and being tired in her 7 match is more than understandable.but big future!! :worship: :kiss: