thiaela
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:12 PM
It's not a surprise.

:tape:

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:15 PM
:haha:

Some things never change :tape:
Which explains why it's you starting this thread. Especially with your history of shit threads.

Cat's Pajamas
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Not surprised with the Venus withdrawal

but Serena :o :confused:

morningglory
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:17 PM
why Serena? :confused: :mad:

Craigy
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:19 PM
What now, Serena? :sobbing:

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Which explains why it's you starting this thread. Especially with your history of shit threads.

Well, they say the truth hurts and it clearly is for you.

Whatever happened to Serena's *motivation* :tape:

mr_burns
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:22 PM
i thought serena was relly serious about a comebock this time

comeback means not only us hardcourts and slams

MH0861
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I'm actually surprised Serena withdrew.

Drake1980
That sucks! Really unfortunate for the German Fans.

Craigy
Can you post a link please? :sad: I wanna see what's said...

RJWCapriati

:) :tape:

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Can you post a link please? :sad: I wanna see what's said...

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=9169647&postcount=85

:)

crazillo
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Expected.

:inlove:
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Oh for God's sake... :tape: I was looking forward to seeing them in Stuttgart live. :speakles: What's wrong with Serena. :rolleyes:

Craigy
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:27 PM
:sad:

davidmario
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Why are you guys acting so surprised? Venus injury looked goddamn serious!

LDF
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:31 PM
No surprise about Venus, but what's up with Serena?

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Well, they say the truth hurts and it clearly is for you.If the truth hurts then surely you're being impaled by a truck as we type.

The Daviator
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Serena :(

Viktymise
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Why are you guys acting so surprised? Venus injury looked goddamn serious!
exactly she was nearly in tears hitting a 2 handed BH out there against Radwanska at the end of the 1st set

rrfnpump
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Venus pulling out was expected
as I said I dont think we will see her in 2006 again

as for Serena, its pretty disappointing and disrespectful to pull out so late
first accepting the WC and then pulling out...

I know many who just went to Stuttgart to see Serena

sunset
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:43 PM
shame - i like when they lose, makes my day in fact :D

:lol: :bounce:

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:43 PM
If the truth hurts then surely you're being impaled by a truck as we type.

Her dog ate and crapped it out, you know, that stuff you had for dinner last night.

Wrong. I sitting on the computer chari actually :)

I had chinese last night actually :drool: Much nicer than the shit you eat from your trash :o

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Wrong. I sitting on the computer chari actually :)
Some things never change.

I had chinese last night actually :drool: Much nicer than the shit you eat from your trash :o
If I did eat from my own trash I'd still be better off than you who eats from the trash cans of all your neighbors.

Direwolf
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Venus pulling out was expected
as I said I dont think we will see her in 2006 again

as for Serena, its pretty disappointing and disrespectful to pull out so late
first accepting the WC and then pulling out...

I know many who just went to Stuttgart to see Serena

We would still see them on the McDonalds tour...

I think that its sad that both sisters had to withdraw...
But it could be a good thing it both were to heal and practice by themselves...

TomTennis
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:17 PM
With Venus injurying her wrist, I didnt expect her to play the next week after...

..but its a shame that Serena withdrew.

This tournament, like many on the WTA, has gone serverly down-hill from its origianl commitment list to current entry list. Injuries :sad:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM
is there a legitimate souce, because honestly, your credibility is pretty low

Justine Fan
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:30 PM

:haha: Now that I have to agree with :) :wavey:

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Some things never change.

If I did eat from my own trash I'd still be better off than you who eats from the trash cans of all your neighbors.

Wrong. I eat good quality tasty food from my house :lick: I don't live in the ghetto like you :wavey:

Carsten annonuced it, Serena is not in the Wild Card list anymore and Santangelo has moved from the qualy draw into the main draw.

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Wrong. I eat good quality tasty food from my house :lick: I don't live in the ghetto like you :wavey:
I don't need to live in the ghetto to know that people there probably eat better food than you. I'm sure they smell better too. They're certainly smarter than you, but then, who's not?

DevilishAttitude
I don't need to live in the ghetto to know that people there probably eat better food than you. I'm sure they smell better too.

I smell clean and fresh :wavey:

MrSerenaWilliams
all im asking is for a link to an official site, which I STILL haven't seen. That's all we're looking for...then the discussion's over :shrug: not hearsay, an offical link

according to the OFFICIAL website, she's still there, so....

serenafan08
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:56 PM
There's no legit sources yet. Anybody can start a rumor on this board, but until there's official confirmation from the tournament itself, I'm not buying it.

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:57 PM
all im asking is for a link to an official site, which I STILL haven't seen. That's all we're looking for...then the discussion's over :shrug: not hearsay, an offical link

Here's the proof Serena's NOT playing: :wavey:

Stuttgart. The curtains have been raised for the tennis premiere in the new Porsche-Arena: the match between Jamila Gajdosova (Slovakia) and Karolina Kosinska (Poland) marked the beginning of qualifying on Saturday at the Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix 2006.

Three players have been spared having to battle it out for a place in the main draw: Martina Müller, Tatjana Malek and Kveta Peschke were given Wild Cards.

For Martina Müller (born 1982), 2006 has been the best year of her career. The current German champion from Hanover, who has played for the local Stuttgart club TEC Waldau in the Bundesliga for the past three years, won the tournaments in Civitavechia/Italy, Cagnes sur Mer/France, Baden-Baden/Germany and Bordeaux/France and was the only German players to reach the second round of the US Open. In the WTA-Tour world rankings she has made a big jump to No 37. “Martina is having a tremendous year and has a good chance of going further,” said Anke Huber, Operating Tournament Director of the Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix. “She’s very athletic and a tough competitor.“

Tatjana Malek (born 1987) has already celebrated two tournament wins this year in Les Contamines/France and Hechingen/Germany and stood in the finals of two others. She made her Fed-Cup debut for Germany this year. The Bundesliga player from TEC Waldau Stuttgart, who lives close by in Bad Saulgau, is currently No 163 in the WTA-Tour world rankings.
Anke Huber is excited by the young player: “Tatjana is much improved, especially in the past few months. She’s very quick around the court and plays really aggressively.”

For Kveta Peschke the Wild Card for the Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix is the reward for reaching the semifinals in Luxemburg, where she plays today against Alona Bondarenko from Ukraine for a place in the final. From the Czech Republic (born 1975) she is ranked No 73 and plays for Blau-Weiß Berlin in the German Bundesliga.

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I smell clean and fresh :wavey:
Oh please, your stank attitude matches your stank breath and feet.

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Oh please, your stank attitude matches your stank breath and feet.

Attitude doesn't affect how people smell.

And my breath and feet are just like I said, clean and fresh :wavey:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Here's the proof Serena's NOT playing: :wavey:

Stuttgart. The curtains have been raised for the tennis premiere in the new Porsche-Arena: the match between Jamila Gajdosova (Slovakia) and Karolina Kosinska (Poland) marked the beginning of qualifying on Saturday at the Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix 2006.

Three players have been spared having to battle it out for a place in the main draw: Martina Müller, Tatjana Malek and Kveta Peschke were given Wild Cards.

For Martina Müller (born 1982), 2006 has been the best year of her career. The current German champion from Hanover, who has played for the local Stuttgart club TEC Waldau in the Bundesliga for the past three years, won the tournaments in Civitavechia/Italy, Cagnes sur Mer/France, Baden-Baden/Germany and Bordeaux/France and was the only German players to reach the second round of the US Open. In the WTA-Tour world rankings she has made a big jump to No 37. “Martina is having a tremendous year and has a good chance of going further,” said Anke Huber, Operating Tournament Director of the Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix. “She’s very athletic and a tough competitor.“

Tatjana Malek (born 1987) has already celebrated two tournament wins this year in Les Contamines/France and Hechingen/Germany and stood in the finals of two others. She made her Fed-Cup debut for Germany this year. The Bundesliga player from TEC Waldau Stuttgart, who lives close by in Bad Saulgau, is currently No 163 in the WTA-Tour world rankings.
Anke Huber is excited by the young player: “Tatjana is much improved, especially in the past few months. She’s very quick around the court and plays really aggressively.”

For Kveta Peschke the Wild Card for the Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix is the reward for reaching the semifinals in Luxemburg, where she plays today against Alona Bondarenko from Ukraine for a place in the final. From the Czech Republic (born 1975) she is ranked No 73 and plays for Blau-Weiß Berlin in the German Bundesliga.

L-I-N-K... not saying that you're lying, but where's a link for this info?

DevilishAttitude
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM
L-I-N-K... not saying that you're lying, but where's a link for this info?

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/english-tournament_pressreleases_T06_0144_en

:)

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:04 PM
thanks :wavey: however....;) if you click the players link, Serena's still there

Just Do It
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:06 PM
:bolt:

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Attitude doesn't affect how people smell.
Living in the ghetto doesn't mean people who live there don't eat healthy food. But it didn't stop you from making a correlation between the two, so it shouldn't stop me from making one between your stank attitude and your stank feet.

And my breath and feet are just like I said, clean and fresh :wavey:
You wouldn't know what fresh and clean were if a bar of soap did the chicken noodle soup dance inside your ass.

Brooks.
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Let me just say that I am shocked :rolleyes:

Serena :mad:

V-MAC
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Venus as expected... I just hope that wrist injury isn't too serious :sad: But what is up with Serena :confused: I feel bad for her fans, been a frustrating year for them.

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:27 PM
But what is up with Serena :confused: I feel bad for her fans, been a frustrating year for them.
I love Venus, but her year hasn't been so hot either.

serenafan08
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Let me just say that I am shocked :rolleyes:

Serena :mad:
Don't believe it yet. There's still no official "Williams Sisters withdraw fron Stutgart" headline anywhere!!! She's still listed on the player's list, so that tells me that she's still playing. All that article says is that three more players were given wildcards into the tournament and not that Serena's was given away. Serena isn't even mentioned in the article at all, which leads me to believe that SOMEONE is trying to start shit here. Like I said, until I see concrete proof saying that Serena withdrew, I'm not buying it.

rrfnpump
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Don't believe it yet. There's still no official "Williams Sisters withdraw fron Stutgart" headline anywhere!!! She's still listed on the player's list, so that tells me that she's still playing. All that article says is that three more players were given wildcards into the tournament and not that Serena's was given away. Serena isn't even mentioned in the article at all, which leads me to believe that SOMEONE is trying to start shit here. Like I said, until I see concrete proof saying that Serena withdrew, I'm not buying it.

the tournament is only able to give away three WC's
there is no Serena + 3 other WC's possible

Lunaris
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Myskina is also still on the entry list. :rolleyes: As have been written, 3 WC's already given, that says Serena isn't playing. Unless she desperatly wanna play qualification - that draw is already made.

PatrickRyan
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Serena is still on the list of players

LDF
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Serena is still on the list of players

Venus is too though...I wouldn't trust that.

mike/topgun
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:58 PM
The field blows:help:

Highlandman
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Caroline Schneider told me that Venus withdrawn because her wirst and Serena? I dont know. :sad:

PatrickRyan
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Venus is too though...I wouldn't trust that.
yeah myskina is still on the list of players :lol:

njnetswill
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:28 PM

I'm Chinese. Maybe I fed you my shit? Only thing I would ever do for you.

Blackbeat
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:30 PM
:sad:

i wanted to see one of them for sure...:bigcry:

safinforlife
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:31 PM
the draw is out and serena will play petrova first round.

-VSR-
Sep 30th, 2006, 09:18 PM
The draw is not out :rolleyes:

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:17 PM
the draw is out and serena will play petrova first round.
I thought the draw wasn't made yet? If it is where is it? :confused:

PatrickRyan
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I thought the draw wasn't made yet? If it is where is it? :confused:
it's not out yet, he's probally lying, he couldn't even provide a link

and theres no confirmation yet that they have pulled out

safinforlife
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:35 PM
of course im lying. dont get your strap-on in a tangle

hacberto
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:08 AM
:sobbing:

I hope they both get fit and healty. If they don't feel really fit to play they should not play. They don't want to embarrese themself loosing to an uknown player , to any player.

I hope they get healty and ready to go, I know they will be fit pretty soon :angel: They are in a bad time but that's it is only bad time and time flies and bad we never remenber the bad things ;)

Bye

Lulu.
Oct 1st, 2006, 03:20 AM
I hope Rena is still gonna play

ZeroSOFInfinity
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:28 AM
We would still see them on the McDonalds tour...

Oh... that's gonna hurt... that's GONNA hurt :bolt::lol:

safinforlife
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:30 AM
I just dont see them playing cuz the tournament only gives three wildcards and they have been awarded to someone else already! damn this sucks I hate this year (tennis wise)

junlee_vee
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:37 AM

How ironic :o

PatrickRyan
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:42 AM
so far there still isn't any news that there out

cometz9
Oct 1st, 2006, 04:46 AM
maybe they'll announce it before the draw is made tomorrow :shrug:

Williams-forever
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:30 PM
OMG, this mind game!! Let it be over, get the draw published!! :timebomb:

DevilishAttitude
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:40 PM
I hope Rena is still gonna play

Unless they've completely changed the rules without telling anyone, Serena isn't playing Stuttgart :)

TomTennis
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:40 PM
Whats with all the mind games :tape: :lol:

I dont think Venus will play after re-injurying her wrist on thursday. Its just too soon.

And Im not sure about Serena. No reliables sources have been shown, however the fact that they have already awarded three WC's to other players doenst excatly bold well. :sad:

Who knows!!!

Dexter
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:43 PM
the draw is out and serena will play petrova first round.yeah right. Nadia has a BYE in the 1st round b/c she's one of top 4 seeds :lol: