PDA

View Full Version : Who is Worthy? (Part 2 Now With Poll!)

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:23 AM
As a Serena fan, a player has to do alot to impress me and become one of my faves. My question is, who is worthy of being my third fave? :) You only have six days from today to vote and on the sixth day I will become a fan of the player with the highest percent so Vote Now!

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:25 AM
As a Serena fan, a player has to do alot to impress me and become one of my faves. My question is, who is worthy of being my third fave? :) Vote Now!
You're missing a 5 at the end of her name in your siggy.

edit: missing a 6 before the 5.

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Horrible choices.

Hingis.

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:36 AM
You're missing a 5 at the end of her name in your siggy.

edit: missing a 6 before the 5.

brayster87
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Davenport because she's a champion and from the same country as you

Wayn77
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Come over to Europe :wavey: I was gonna say Tati Golovin but she's incognito on yer list. So I present you:

SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Jamjam is in the lead! :D

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:42 AM
Come over to Europe :wavey: I was gonna say Tati Golovin but she's incognito on yer list. So I present you:

SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA
I don't know... I should have added her.. :sad: but she is kind of I don't know :sad:

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:43 AM
When Serena beat her at the 2004 Us Open she got all catty and was like "she didn't impress me" and at Wimbledon she was like "I'll have to beat her next time" :rolleyes:

mrs.nadal
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:43 AM
lindsay :bounce:

faboozadoo15
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:44 AM
jamea... at least she's new. why pick another favorite with 1 foot out the door?

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 02:46 AM
jamea... at least she's new. why pick another favorite with 1 foot out the door?
Good point. :)

Lunaris
Sep 30th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Try Nicole. The first thing you should start with is to write her surname correctly. ;)

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Try Nicole. The first thing you should start with is to write her surname correctly. ;)
Whatever :rolleyes: :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:07 AM
hehehe supergrunt, i think it'd be so funny if u became a fan of someone like myskina and especially especially hingis and sharpiez

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:13 AM
hehehe supergrunt, i think it'd be so funny if u became a fan of someone like myskina and especially especially hingis and sharpiez
That would be funny :lol: but don't vote for them! :(

Andy.
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Well there is no point in chosing Lindsay, her career is on its last legs unless something drastic happens and even then she doesnt have that much time left. Go for a youngster so that you can have many years of watching.

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Martina is in the lead :unsure:

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Was six days too much? :sad:

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:20 AM
I can't wait but I will have too. :sad:

RJWCapriati
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:35 AM
Hingis

Andy.
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Sharapova, Peer or Kuznetsova

Kimster
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:43 AM
As a Serena fan, a player has to do alot to impress me and become one of my faves. My question is, who is worthy of being my third fave? :) You only have six days from today to vote and on the sixth day I will become a fan of the player with the highest percent so Vote Now!

Who's your second fave?

As for a third ? Pick one from my sig. :)

CooCooCachoo
Sep 30th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Jamea :rocker:

Talula
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Lindsay - if you don't love Lindsay you can't love tennis after everything she has achieved. Anyway, Richard called her the 3rd Williams so even HE rates her. Unlike a certain Swiss Miss!

Doc
Sep 30th, 2006, 11:36 AM
As a Serena fan, looking for someone with game and attirude, you can do no better than support Maria!

supergrunt
Sep 30th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Who's your second fave?

As for a third ? Pick one from my sig. :)

My second fave is Venus! Well actually Vee and Ree are tied so they are both number one :D ! Keep voting peoples! Veea nd Ree don't play a lot I need to start picking a third fave :sad:

Jogi
Sep 30th, 2006, 01:22 PM
ALG, haha ;)

then Martina or Lindsay

Kimster
Sep 30th, 2006, 01:24 PM
My second fave is Venus! Well actually Vee and Ree are tied so they are both number one :D ! Keep voting peoples! Veea nd Ree don't play a lot I need to start picking a third fave :sad:

OK! I should have known. :)

My pick for you would be Agnieszka Radwanska. Amazing upcoming talent, only just 17 (so you'll hopefully enjoy her for many years), a bit Kim-like in style of play.... .

But you had your own list and in that one i voted for Svetlana Kuznetsova, although there are more players i like a lot in there.

One word of advice :

:angel: FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!! :angel:

~Kiera~
Sep 30th, 2006, 01:28 PM
You only have six days from today to vote and on the sixth day I will become a fan of the player with the highest percent so Vote Now!

Why not support a player you actually like the most, rather than supporting one which has been arbitrarily voted on by others? Would you really like someone more because others told you to?

johnoo
Sep 30th, 2006, 01:38 PM
I will become a fan of the player with the highest percent so Vote Now!
so what sort of fan will you be then when everyone knows your only a fan because of a forum poll,if martina wins will you be posting in her own board here? I'm sure the Marti-Party will give there new plastic fan a warm welcome if the vote goes martina's way :p

supergrunt
Oct 4th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Vote for someon else than Martina please :)

new-york
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:01 PM

did you vote?