PDA

View Full Version : ElenaD takes yet another bathroom break after losing the first set

borisy
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:15 PM
This has become her routine :o

Mightymirza
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:16 PM
So what?? :rolleyes:

MisterMan
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Lots of players do. At least she waited until the set was over. Lots of other jerks would have done it earlier, or called a trainer by now. Hi, Mary !

azmad_88
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:35 PM
i think its her routine even if she wins the first set

Pasta-Na
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:42 PM
u created many threads :o

tobi
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:49 PM
She is doing that after sets she won too.

First came into my mind ;

@ her QF vs. Lindsay in 2005 US Open.

borisy
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Going to bathroom after only one set is ridicilous. It's ok if the match goes on to the 3rd set. It's good that men don't go to the bathroom to piss after each set otherwise people would be waiting forever for 5 set matches.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Omg she does it everytime, so what???? :rolleyes:

Lenafan
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:55 PM
She did this against Rezai. She always does that. What's the big deal?

Milito22
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:40 PM
diarrea :o

jamatthews
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:50 PM
She doesn't go to the bathroom, she changes her outfit and it's after every set win or lose.

She's not as out there as Molik. :tape: :p

tennisbuddy12
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Mary Jo Fernendez said during the JP Morgan Chase that she does that every match usually. After 1 set she changes her outfit.

UDACHi
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:19 PM
she changes it when she wins the set, also.

Paul.
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:25 PM
the big deal is that she went for around 7 minutes and aga was just left standing there after she had all the momentum of breaking to love for the first set. she would have warmed down as well. imagine standing for 7 minutes between games...

but before you all start shouting at me and saying she always does (which i dont see the justification in :confused: ) im NOT blaming the player at all. its the system that needs to be changed thats why i hold no resentment towards elena is any way what so ever. i think the issue is that you shouldnt just be allowed to take 7 minute breaks whenever you want.

and yes, as you can see, i am a huge mary fan. i think what she did at the US Open was very contraversial but she was allowed to do it. thats where the fault lies. if it is such a terrible thing then the system definitely needs to be revised. players shouldnt be allowed to do it. obviously they need emergency breaks but no where near as regularly.

but i guess this shows elena does the same kind of things. i know marys timeout was 12 minutes but that is not a million miles from 7 minutes and elena does it regularly. so i guess, if it is a tactic, which i am not saying it is or isnt, then it is the same one because in the mary match, elena had the momentum and in this one, aga did.

parn2257
Sep 30th, 2006, 12:49 AM
nothing wrong about