PDA

View Full Version : Who is walking naked in the locker rooms ?

Just Do It
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:01 PM
JJ: No, no, but I take care. I don't want anyone to watch at me when I'm having a shower. I always have my towel with me whereas some girls like to walk naked in their locker rooms.

This is from Jelenas interwiev !

I think its Patty :rolls:

hingis'boyfriend
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Mauresmo

Neptune
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Virginie Razzano.

goldenlox
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Roddick?

Aaron68
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Roddick?

You know it.

Roddick's commando all the way.

Just Do It
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Roddick?

:rolls: :haha: i'd like to see that :rolls: :haha:

Tennace
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:14 PM
When I read the interview, the first name that came to mind was Sveta :tape:

MisterMan
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Pierre Yves

JackFrost
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:21 PM
I demand a proof! Some photos were great for the beginning. But no photos of a naked Navratilova please. :fiery:

Ferosh
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Back when I read "Venus Envy" by John Wertheim, there was a little excerpt where it said that Conchita Martinez was one of those players.

hingis'boyfriend
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Hingis :D :hearts: :lick: :drool:

Neptune
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Back when I read "Venus Envy" by John Wertheim, there was a little excerpt where it said that Conchita Martinez was one of those players.
I know now why patty don't like her! :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Lisa Raymond and Nicole Pratt.

*shiver*

LoveFifteen
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Barf!

Ferosh
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Here's the little excerpt from the book...

At other times, Alexandra [Stevenson], like her mother shows little regard for discretion. She angered many veteran players when she complained to Sports Illustrated for Women that in the locker room "Conchita [Martinez] just plops herself down naked, which is disgusting, walks around butt naked."

Just Do It
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Conchita :help:

miffedmax
Sep 29th, 2006, 05:03 PM

At other times, Alexandra [Stevenson], like her mother shows little regard for discretion. She angered many veteran players when she complained to Sports Illustrated for Women that in the locker room "Conchita [Martinez] just plops herself down naked, which is disgusting, walks around butt naked."

The horror of seeing naked people in a locker room! No wonder poor Alex's game has gone to hell.

slovak-dream
Sep 29th, 2006, 05:19 PM
I doubt Dani does :unsure:

I wonder I thought there would be just one big locker room for alle players at most of the tournament :confused:

sapir1434
Sep 29th, 2006, 05:34 PM
:lol:

mrs.nadal
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:07 PM

conchita :devil: :worship:
at least she's not prudish :cool:

LoveFifteen
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Locker rooms are for changing and showering. What's the big deal with people being naked?! :shrug:

I admit, thinking of a naked Conchita Martinez made me barf up my lunch, but I really like Chipotle burritos so it was kinda nice to "have it twice". :angel:

Mike_T
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Prattasaurus: "Girls, fancy some of this? It’s all yours if you let me win" :unsure: Unsurprisingly she’s still ranked outside the top 50.

I doubt Dani does :unsure:She’d get mistaken for the locker-room mop.

I wonder I thought there would be just one big locker room for alle players at most of the tournament :confused: There are seperate bathrooms at Wimby, for each player. Maybe 20-30 in total.

Just Do It
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:00 PM
:lol: can u imagine Sharapova and Mauresmo in the same locker room ? :rolls:

Wayn77
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Pierre Yves
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Highlandman
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Let's go to the Locker-Rooms of wta-players :devil: :p :lol: ;)

rrfnpump
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Michal Llodra... and thats a fact :p

mrs.nadal
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:18 PM
i reckon sveta lets it all hang out, thats why momo likes her

Piotr'ek
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Ivanovic :eek:

Wayn77
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:23 PM
i reckon sveta lets it all hang out, thats why momo likes her
Grand Slam winners are not allowed to let it all hang out ;)

mrs.nadal
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Grand Slam winners are not allowed to let it all hang out ;)

lol, okay, i bet sveta let (past tense) it all hang out :lol:

BUBI
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Who is walking naked in the locker rooms ?
I thought everybody is :confused:

dli
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I thought everybody is :confused:
right~

Just Do It
Sep 29th, 2006, 07:53 PM
yeah but some of them are showing their butts to other players :angel:

slovak-dream
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:14 PM
She’d get mistaken for the locker-room mop.

:mad: that was nasty and you know that is not true. You must change her with someone else :o

There are seperate bathrooms at Wimby, for each player. Maybe 20-30 in total.

really? Hm, I just wonder. I thought Wimby would be one of the tournaments where they have one big room for all player. It was part of a short report during this year´s championships :confused:

The_Pov
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Me, I'm always strutting my funky stuff, although that's usually in the men's changing rooms and I'm not allowed to visit there anymore....Andy I love you...:bolt:

hu2891601
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:27 PM
this thread is hilarious... lol

Just Justine
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:28 PM
One thing I've never understood is why men have no problems going around naked where other men can see, eg change rooms, and women do?

égalité
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Definitely Pierre-Yves. Yuri wears a banana peel.

Wayn77
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Do the chair umpires use the same changing rooms or have they got their own private facilities? :devil:

harloo
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Definitely Pierre-Yves.

:haha: :haha: ROTF!!

parn2257
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:36 PM
:lol: can u imagine Sharapova and Mauresmo in the same locker room ? :rolls:

:devil: funny

parn2257
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:39 PM
i guess now everyone wants to go into locker room just to find out who walk naked

controlfreak
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:51 PM
I heard that Conchita liked to fire ping pong balls out of her you-know-what in the locker rooms.

Fantastic
Sep 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM
There's another part of the Alexandra Stevenson story missing. Apparently, while walking naked between the shower and her locker, Conchita Martinez ripped a big fart that everyone could hear and she made some funny "oopsie" comment towards Alexandra. Alex didn't like it. It was in that article for Sports Illustrated for Women.

Somehow i can't imagine any other woman besides Conchita walking around naked in a locker room. Imagine if it was, say, Tatiana Golovin - "Hey, I'm Tatiana Golovin and I like to strut around nude in the player's locker room." The last thing any player would want is their bitchy opponent sledging them about their body in the post-match conference. You just know the other women will be looking and critiquing, unlike in the men's locker room where no one will admit to even a little "peeking."

thiaela
Sep 30th, 2006, 03:59 PM
But why she just say name

dreamgoddess099
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:14 PM
One thing I've never understood is why men have no problems going around naked where other men can see, eg change rooms, and women do?
Because women judge other women's bodies more therefore women are more insecure about their bodies. Makes sense considering women are judged more in society on their bodies than men.

slovak-dream
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Somehow i can't imagine any other woman besides Conchita walking around naked in a locker room. Imagine if it was, say, Tatiana Golovin - "Hey, I'm Tatiana Golovin and I like to strut around nude in the player's locker room." The last thing any player would want is their bitchy opponent sledging them about their body in the post-match conference. You just know the other women will be looking and critiquing, unlike in the men's locker room where no one will admit to even a little "peeking."

yeah, I agree. Especially players who are always critized coz people say they´re too thin or too fat will avoid to walk around naked that other players/people can see them.

Well, fake or not, Jelena J. said in the interview that she can´t remember who´s walking around naked when she was asked. So that shows she doesn´t say names...coz of course she knows...

Conchi Party
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:38 PM
What's the biggie? I mean its a change room, and people walk around all the time. I think Alexandra protests to much, was she a bit turned on? I bet you alexandra eats muff...

As for Conchi's farting, not to mention her pulling at her gaunch between points, I think its funny. Now ping pong balls out of her you know what is just sheer talent!

-sugi-
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Maybe Schiavone :lol:

I could imagine her for some reason

UpskirtFan
Sep 30th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Hope that my no. 1 favourite female tennis player Kim(mi) -the bum- Clijsters would run around naked in the locker room and someone had before installed a web cam in there! :lick:

O.k. that sounds perverted, but I simply adore Kims sexy body - above all her bum!!! But her meaty boobs are making me horny as well. :lol:

BTW: At this occasion I want to point out again that I´d be grateful if the WTA-Tour would force the female players to wear very short upblowing skirts or even strings oncourt. That´s my full ernesty. :bounce:

Just Do It
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Maybe Schiavone :lol:

I could imagine her for some reason

:lol: me2

hingis'boyfriend
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Is it Davenport?

laurie
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:20 PM
How about Myskina? Wouldn't mind seeing her naked :hearts:

Justine?... No :devil:

Just Do It
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Mirza ??? :rolls: :haha:

leviathane
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Pierre Yves

no definitly it can't be Pierre Yves :shrug:

hu2891601
Sep 30th, 2006, 11:04 PM
yeah, not pierre-yves... people who said this was out of hatred...

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 30th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Mirza ??? :rolls: :haha:
Death.

That would please the Muslim community. :)

Wiggly
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:03 AM
Larry.

angiee3
Oct 1st, 2006, 05:26 AM
nice.. thread..
finally something different.. lol

DutchieGirl
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:26 AM
There are seperate bathrooms at Wimby, for each player. Maybe 20-30 in total.

At the AO the locker room is 1 big room, but there are separate "stalls" for the showers, all with lockable doors. :D

DutchieGirl
Oct 1st, 2006, 09:29 AM
Justine walks around naked in the lockerroom. Sometimes, she even poledances in there. I hear she uses Hantuchova as the pole. :drool:

:haha:

Just Do It
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:39 AM
Justine :rolls: i ront wanna see that :cool:

flyingmachine
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Justine walks around naked in the lockerroom. Sometimes, she even poledances in there. I hear she uses Hantuchova as the pole. :drool:
:haha: *dead* No wonder PY naked too in the end.

flyingmachine
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:29 AM
Roddick?
Love to see that. :drool:

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:32 AM
I heard once that Sesil has tried to kiss the ass of Maria Sharapova but Maria has said to her "This one is for my Little Kiri,sorry!".

Just Do It
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:35 AM
I heard once that Sesil has tried to kiss the ass of Maria Sharapova but Maria has said to her "This one is for my Little Kiri,sorry!".

:smash:

Neptune
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
:smash:
:lol:

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 1st, 2006, 11:49 AM
Llodra for sure :rolls:

Just Do It
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:58 PM
Why do u think Liodra is walking naked in his locker room ?

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 01:27 PM

:rolleyes:

Screaming Mimi.

The_slovak_dream
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:34 PM

More useless jokes about Daniela of course :rolleyes:

At the AO the locker room is 1 big room, but there are separate "stalls" for the showers, all with lockable doors. :D

That´s what I saw in Wimby, too.

Mother_Marjorie
Oct 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM
Most likely they are European, somewhat butch and doesn't walk like a lady should.

Ilikebigboobies
Oct 2nd, 2006, 05:38 AM
JJ: No, no, but I take care. I don't want anyone to watch at me when I'm having a shower. I always have my towel with me whereas some girls like to walk naked in their locker rooms.

This is from Jelenas interwiev !

I think its Patty :rolls:

I think Jelena is lying.
She loves people looking at her. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Just Do It
Oct 2nd, 2006, 09:46 AM
I think Jelena is lying.
She loves people looking at her. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

naked? :haha:

Prizeidiot
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:47 PM
Why do u think Liodra is walking naked in his locker room ?
Late last year, in an interview, Ivan Ljubicic mentioned how he opened his locker and found Michael Llodra in there naked. Apparently Michael was trying to pick up some of that good luck as Ivan was having a really good run of form at the time.

I think Ljubicic described him as apparently "very flexible" which I suppose you would be if you managed to fit yourself into a locker.

~lollipop_girl~
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:53 PM
They should make this a regular question in interviews... Surely one player will crack and spill the beans eventually! :devil:

Btw, considering we are talking about nakedness and some of the Conchita comments, ^^^ doesn't sound very good! :unsure: :scared:

mauresmo/pierce
Oct 2nd, 2006, 01:40 PM
Davenport and bartoli

mauresmo/pierce
Oct 2nd, 2006, 01:42 PM
MYRIAM CASANOVA for sure

Ilikebigboobies
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
naked? :haha:
Maybe. :shrug:

Me and Jelena would be perfect for each other. :drool:

She likes being looked at, I like looking at her. :lick:

A match made in heaven. :inlove:

hingis'boyfriend
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:28 PM
Is it Anne Keothavong?

jimbo mack
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:38 PM
Justine walks around naked in the lockerroom. Sometimes, she even poledances in there. I hear she uses Hantuchova as the pole

:spit: :spit:

V-MAC
Oct 2nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Conchita :eek: I'll never think of her in the same light again :tape: