PDA

View Full Version : Golovin's Nose

Asif_Nawaz
Sep 29th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Ive noticed her nose is oddly squashed and it maker her look strange from some angles.Discuss.

Myggen
Sep 29th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Ive noticed her nose is oddly squashed and it maker her look strange from some angles.Discuss.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

controlfreak
Sep 29th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Apparently her fat brother sat on her face when she was a toddler. She never recovered.

dreamgoddess099
Sep 29th, 2006, 12:16 PM
What's there to discuss, you just said everything there is to say.

MisterMan
Sep 29th, 2006, 12:47 PM
"Name something as big as Texas".

oh, I thought we were playing question and answer. carry on.

MinnyGophers
Sep 29th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Gotta love all the beautiful and perfect people here making snide remarks at how other people look....

"Sluggy"
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Gotta love all the beautiful and perfect people here making snide remarks at how other people look....

I agree.

I love her nose. I love noses like that on women. It's like my mom's nose, i find women with noses like that very attractive. :)

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:01 PM
who cares

Kunal
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:02 PM

quite the thread topic isnt it....

brayster87
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:05 PM
who cares

i fully agree.....
im giving you postive reputation for your comment :worship: :worship:

Asif_Nawaz
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:05 PM
ok the jig is up.Im just trying to earn votes for TWAT.:lol:

jazzfuzion
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:06 PM
barbra streisand's nose

Kimster
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:11 PM
barbra streisand's nose

:eek:

:tape:

:bolt:

arslan2660
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Picture ??

Justine Fan
Sep 29th, 2006, 02:01 PM
barbra streisand's nose

:fiery: Oy, she's my music idol .... with Justine being my idol above everyone else :worship:

Babsie wouldn't have that voice if it wasn't for her nose :D

Barbarela
Sep 29th, 2006, 02:18 PM
What's there to discuss, you just said everything there is to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

V-MAC
Sep 29th, 2006, 02:24 PM
she'd be a real attractive girl if it wasn't for her nose but nobody is perfect :p

pav
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.

Hey I didn't see those two classics,don't they get the picture? blatant and uncontrolled chair running must be stopped, I still can't figure out why at least one of momo's chairs hasn't fled in terror at the sight of her running and jumping towards it! Stamp it out ,be fair to the chair!

Talula
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:38 PM
barbra streisand's nose
Andre liked it.

Talula
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:41 PM
:fiery: Oy, she's my music idol .... with Justine being my idol above everyone else :worship:

Babsie wouldn't have that voice if it wasn't for her nose :D
Barbra looks exotic and alluring. In her heyday she was stunning and electrifying. People were mesmerised by her.

Tatiana just looks like a bruiser.

miffedmax
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I agree.

I love her nose. I love noses like that on women. It's like my mom's nose, i find women with noses like that very attractive. :)

Her's is nice, but Lena D has the nose of a goddess. It's yummy.