PDA

View Full Version : Marys circle top

Привет
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:46 AM
i was just browsing through the tenniswarehouse site and noticed that a brand named Lejay has a top VERY similar to the one Mary wore at the US Open. its the one with blue & yellow circles on it. Lejays is slightly different to Mary's, but i just thought it was interesting. I was wondering whether she is working with them or something, or they just blatantly copied her idea :lol: . anyway just thought id see if anyone knew, :)

pierce_fanatic
Sep 29th, 2006, 10:31 AM
i was just browsing through the tenniswarehouse site and noticed that a brand named Lejay has a top VERY similar to the one Mary wore at the US Open. its the one with blue & yellow circles on it. Lejays is slightly different to Mary's, but i just thought it was interesting. I was wondering whether she is working with them or something, or they just blatantly copied her idea :lol: . anyway just thought id see if anyone knew, :)
I think you'll find they're working together. Most of Mary's outfits from last year and this year have been from Lejays.

If I'm wrong, can someone please correct me, cheers :)

Andy.
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:00 AM
No that is absoloutly right, Mary works in conjunction with lejay to make her outfits.

guycan
Sep 29th, 2006, 12:35 PM
All of Mary's outfits are provided by Lejay. She started with them late in 2004 after seeing the outfits in Florida at a tournament.

Paul.
Sep 29th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Wooooo!!!!! Long Live The Circle Toppp!!!!!

saby
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:36 PM
are you sure about that? is she working with them to design or make her brand or just wearing their outfit

Andy.
Sep 29th, 2006, 10:57 PM
are you sure about that? is she working with them to design or make her brand or just wearing their outfit
Her outfits are a little different from the ones in TW so i think she is working with them to design her own things or at least adapt their clothing to what she likes.

Привет
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:30 PM
oh ok! well thanks for clearing that up guys..
i really hadn't noticed this until now :rolleyes: :lol:
Thanks!
:D

Привет
Sep 29th, 2006, 11:38 PM
btw pierce fanatic, that dude in ur picture, is he that Mary Pierce fan, that camped overnight or something to get front row seats for Mary's matches at the Australian Open one year.. i remember reading about it somewhere, a red mohawk comes to mind.. :lol: anyway is it him?

guycan
Sep 30th, 2006, 12:47 AM

The outfits that she wears are straight from the Lejay line, and not designed with mary's input.

The "side panel" outfits that she wore in 2005 were the choice of the person buying the outfit as to which colours they wanted to combine...This year's AO outfit was called "Fruit Punch". The circle top is exactly what Lejay made, so the colours were not different for Mary.

I haven't seen the Luxembourg outfit though on Lejay's website...it's a nice outfit, but since she's not tied down to any sponsors, it's anyones guess if it's Lejay or not.

guycan
Sep 30th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Actually, I correct what I said in the last part re: the Luxembourg outfit. It is part of Lejay's new line, but the one advertised on their site has a pink trim and not green.

pierce_fanatic
Sep 30th, 2006, 03:01 AM
btw pierce fanatic, that dude in ur picture, is he that Mary Pierce fan, that camped overnight or something to get front row seats for Mary's matches at the Australian Open one year.. i remember reading about it somewhere, a red mohawk comes to mind.. :lol: anyway is it him?
:lol: yeah it's him

saby
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:26 AM
:lol: yeah it's him

it's Andrew !!!! I love that guy he is awesome !!! his pic with Mary were always so cool

saby
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Actually, I correct what I said in the last part re: the Luxembourg outfit. It is part of Lejay's new line, but the one advertised on their site has a pink trim and not green.

it look likes the "Heartbeat" line of Lejay, anyway I like her new outfit !!
http://www.lejay.com/cat/consumer/pages/001.asp

Привет
Sep 30th, 2006, 09:40 PM
it's Andrew !!!! I love that guy he is awesome !!! his pic with Mary were always so cool
yep, Andrew Lawton! I read about him in one of the Australian Open magazines that come out annually. It had a picture of him and Mary after one of her matches, and he had a red mohawk, so thats why i thought of him when i saw pierce fanatics picture :lol: