PDA

View Full Version : What is Sami's schedule for the rest of the year ?

Andy.
Sep 24th, 2006, 11:34 PM
When is Sami playing next and what is she playing for the rest of the year ? :wavey: :D

aussy89
Sep 26th, 2006, 10:33 AM
well luxembourg this week but i have no clue what after that her site hasnt been updated and i can only update my site wen i find out through entry lists um i have a feeling she may play the same tournaments she played last year philly,moscow and i forgot the other =p

sillyboy
Oct 14th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Teah samstosur.com is getting out of date :(

Tempted to hire her as my couch tho! Wonder what her rates are.

aussy89
Oct 14th, 2006, 11:28 AM
yeah bit annoying but i guess as its jus her its all on the court for her maybe well c a team together over the summer =) um atm i think her next tourny is belguim teir III which shes defending quarter final points (40)

aussy89
Oct 14th, 2006, 11:48 AM
um i noticed how lisa's playing in zurich and normaly if both girls go early in the last comp sam will go with lisa so looked on zurich site and sams name is done to play in main draw, yay so yeah another tier I for sam, fingers crossed the draw is nice to her the points would be very handy in securing a seed at the aussy open =)

Sharapovafan4eva
Oct 14th, 2006, 01:28 PM
well luxembourg this week but i have no clue what after that her site hasnt been updated and i can only update my site wen i find out through entry lists um i have a feeling she may play the same tournaments she played last year philly,moscow and i forgot the other =p

Thanx for the update!