PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay's autograph

bis2806
Sep 21st, 2006, 01:39 PM
I just watched the match against Zheng, and after the match, when Lindsay signed on the camera lens, it seemed like she had 3 "lines" of autograph. Normally, you would just have like 2 lines - L.... D....

Maybe she added Leach :p

LindsayRulz
Sep 21st, 2006, 09:51 PM
Lindsay Ann Davenport?

lindsayno1
Sep 21st, 2006, 09:54 PM
it was lindsay davenport and then what looked like leach

hurricanejeanne
Sep 21st, 2006, 10:30 PM
it was lindsay davenport and then what looked like leach

Thanks, that's what I was thinking...when she signs her name you really can only make out the first letters of her name the L and the D.

Afterall, that is her name. I know she didn't change it professionally, but I wouldn't be surprised if she has her personal stuff (like her bills, or her checks) come with her full name.

Maybe she just felt spunky today and wrote it out that way without thinking. I doubt at this stage in her career she'd change her professional name.

tennisboi
Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:54 PM
Lindsay Ann Davenport?

Those were the days when she was winning slams and the most feared player out there maybe droping the Ann was a bad idea?:confused:

dav abu
Sep 29th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Bring back Ann I say :D I must go up and look at my autograph (Wimbledon 05) but I think mine is L with a big squiggle after it - I wouldn't go reading too much into autographs because they sign so quickly.