PDA

View Full Version : Justine comes back from 1-4* in second set to defeat Schiavone 6-4 7-5, Belgium leads

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Justine won the first but Schiavone leads 5-3* in the second :o
Kim is there cheering Justine the loudest which is really suprising, I mean Kim is like screaming and clapping with this sticks(what were they called, they are used to make more sound), the crowd is really into it and Justine looks pretty tired and on top of it Schiavone took a bathroom break at 30-0 for Justine, wow this is very controversial, she is getting booed I have never seen someone take a bathroom break in between the game.

By the way Carlos Moya is With Flavia Penneta, cheering on Franny :wavey:
They look great, great looking couple ;)

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Yes Justine held serve, this is an amazing match so much intensity, its great I would recommand everyone watching it, Kim is pumping me up, and than ofcorse I also love the Belgian crowd and I like the Italians as well, have a soft spot for Penneta and Moya they are so pretty. jajaja

mrs.nadal
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:01 PM
keep posting gorgo - what score now?

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Wow despite distracting bathroom break by Franny, Justine is still wow amazing, what a shot by Justine, best shot all year of hers I think, absolutely amazing, and its 0-40, Justine has three chances to break. Schiavone is pumping herself up, playing well and saves two breaks.
C'mon Justine
Allez

Wayn77
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Sounds like a great match. :wavey:

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Justine comes back and breaks at 4-5* for Franny, Franny led *4-1 in the second but Justine amazingly fought back to tie the score 5-5, and is now serving and leads 30:)

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Justine serving
15-0 amazing passing shot by Justine, while on the run
30-0 great shot by Justine
40-0 Justine forces an error from Franny
40-15 justine hits in the net
Game Justine, great serve, great intensity, Kim and Belgian team on feet, Moya and Penneta on feet trying to pump up Franny, playing Life is Life and crowd is really into it now, its so loud

tennismaster8820
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Oh, I wish I could watch this!

SpikeyAidanm
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Go Frankie

xin_hui
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:09 PM
sorry to spoil your fun, but continue doing live scores here, and the ever vigilant mods will close your thread ;)

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Franny serving now, and Kim is on her feet cheering Justine
great rally and Franny lets up and hits into the net
*0-15, Go Justine
great overhead smash winner from Justine, Franny tried to lob her but Justine got it
0-30, two more points
Justine forces an error with deep backhand that suprises Franny
0-40 Matchpoint Justine
Another one, and Justine takes the match
crowd is on there feet, she high fives all the Belgians and when it comes to her and Kim, Kim smiles at her and Justine throws in a smile and says something to Justine, wow seems they are friends now.:)
So nice for Belgian team

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I am stopping;) jaja

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:16 PM
By the way Kim looked great and so did Penneta and Carlos Moya

Martian KC
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Very surprised by Kim's support especially after expressing how disappointed she was to be missing this final.

alibaby
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:24 PM
what a great result for her!! :bounce: now,it comes to the crunch...what do you think,guys?will the next one be deciding?or does it come to the doubles,with a rare justine "doubles show"??

tell me your opinions!

!Gio!
Sep 17th, 2006, 03:28 PM
I think Penneta wont play, I think Mara will take her place and I think it will come to the doubles and Belgium will win, if Penneta does play, (too busy kissing Carlos jaja), than I think and I want her to win, if Mara plays I dont know, I would think Mara would win, atleast she has the better shot at it, and if it comes to the doubles I want and I think the Belgians will take it in a thriller.;)