PDA

View Full Version : News from Mary...october 2006

saby
Sep 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Hello guys,

i have news from Mary herself !!!

Stefi attended to her training today and she talked to her after...

David will not coach her for the moment he's training for a huge competiton of martial art in the USA so she's looking for a new coach. She is going to play Luxembourg and Stuggart for sure. She wants to train real hard for the next season and said again that she wants to play until Olympics games.

Her best friends on tour are the french girls and boys, Stefi told Mary that a lot of her fans said she was looking like Athena during Iva's majoli's wedding and she laughed, she said she will not get married in november because she is too busy with her tennis schedule. She 's listening to religious music, she proposed to stefi to listen to her music... they talked about the fed cup final and apprently Mary likes Mara Santengelo pretty much, she said she is really a nice person

Stefi gave her messages from the wta board that she couldn't give to her the last time because some of you answered too late (i think it was Bilal and mistygrey)

Mark that one is for you,
Mary said she was sorry that you travelled a so long way to see her and she was not there.

I think i forgot a lot of stuffs but i'm sure Stefi will add some when her computer will be repaired

conclusion,
Stefi said Mary is like always absolutly a lovely person

rsunderji
Sep 14th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks for all that great news

squig2k
Sep 14th, 2006, 05:03 PM
awesome!!!

Mark Spruce
Sep 14th, 2006, 06:42 PM
WOW thank you so much saby !!!!!!!

Mary is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saby
Sep 14th, 2006, 06:45 PM
WOW thank you so much saby !!!!!!!

Mary is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure she is !!

FrenchY52
Sep 14th, 2006, 07:20 PM
MARY :hearts: :hearts:
Mark !!

MistyGrey
Sep 14th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Oh wow! Thanks so much! Mary finally got my messages!
:bounce:

Mark Spruce
Sep 14th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I know I still can believe that Mary was like sorry.

I am so happy :bounce::hearts::bounce::hearts:

Mark

MARY :hearts: :hearts:
Mark !!

squig2k
Sep 14th, 2006, 08:23 PM
I know I still can believe that Mary was like sorry.

I am so happy :bounce::hearts::bounce::hearts:

Mark

mark, mary personally sent u a message. lucky :p

leviathane
Sep 14th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Mary :hearts: :hearts: so lovely !

but you say that Mary will not married in November ? :confused: do you know why ?
Who is Stefy ?

DomenicDemaria
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Thanks for sharing that! I hope she gets fit soon! I hope she playes forever :haha:
Sad David is not coaching her anymore :sad:

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 15th, 2006, 01:37 AM
First off can someone explain to me who this Stefi is. Second can someone show me who Mary is getting married to? I am so confused right now!!

ashwu
Sep 15th, 2006, 09:22 AM
martial art?!?! hehe, funny image :p
thanks for the news!!!

Sund7101
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:36 PM
WOW! This is just awesome news. :) :) :)

Lu_Weird
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:48 PM
First off can someone explain to me who this Stefi is. Second can someone show me who Mary is getting married to? I am so confused right now!!

Mary is going to Marry a French pilot called David! :hearts:

Mark Spruce
Sep 15th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I feel so lucky.:bounce::bounce:

I hope that one day I will see Mary

mark

mark, mary personally sent u a message. lucky :p

Mark Spruce
Sep 15th, 2006, 01:28 PM
stefi is a really nice French lady I met and went to fed Cup with.

She is a super great fan of Mary !!

Mark

Paul.
Sep 15th, 2006, 03:34 PM
its great to hear from mary!!!! I cant wait to see her playing again. and well done mary ;)

pierce_fanatic
Sep 15th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Hello guys,

i have news from Mary herself !!!

Stefi attended to her training today and she talked to her after...

David will not coach her for the moment he's training for a huge competiton of martial art in the USA so she's looking for a new coach. She is going to play Luxembourg and Stuggart for sure. She wants to train real hard for the next season and said again that she wants to play until Olympics games.

Her best friends on tour are the french girls and boys, Stefi told Mary that a lot of her fans said she was looking like Athena during Iva's majoli's wedding and she laughed, she said she will not get married in november because she is too busy with her tennis schedule. She 's listening to religious music, she proposed to stefi to listen to her music... they talked about the fed cup final and apprently Mary likes Mara Santengelo pretty much, she said she is really a nice person

Stefi gave her messages from the wta board that she couldn't give to her the last time because some of you answered too late (i think it was Bilal and mistygrey)

Mark that one is for you,
Mary said she was sorry that you travelled a so long way to see her and she was not there.

I think i forgot a lot of stuffs but i'm sure Stefi will add some when her computer will be repaired

conclusion,
Stefi said Mary is like always absolutly a lovely person
thank you so much stefi and saby, you guys rock :kiss:

it's great to hear that Mary will be playing in Luxembourg, can't wait :bounce:

once again, thank you so much.

p.s - Mark you're so lucky :p

danthepiercefan
Sep 16th, 2006, 04:52 AM
I feel so lucky.:bounce::bounce:

I hope that one day I will see Mary

mark
Hi Mark, I sent u a mail. But I don't think sent it correctly.! Hmmm.

Andy.
Sep 16th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Its awesome to know that she is going to stick it out a few more years, I cant wait to see her back on court.

sebbe
Sep 16th, 2006, 03:35 PM
I hope she will play Moscow...oterhwise she will lose quite many points!

Mary sure is great and and I'm so jelous of you steffi!!

Great to have Mary back...I cross my fingers that she will have a great indoorseason

Anne c
Sep 16th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Mary is THE BEST!
Thanks Mary

RJWCapriati
Sep 17th, 2006, 04:08 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :bounce: :bounce:

vanillalatte
Sep 17th, 2006, 05:48 AM
:woohoo: Mary will play Luxembourg & Stuttgart for sure!
great to hear that out of HER mouth.

Allez Mary!!

ClaudiaZ-S
Sep 17th, 2006, 07:21 AM
:bounce:

zibaas
Sep 17th, 2006, 02:15 PM
awesome!!
Mary is the best!!!

ClaudiaZ-S
Sep 18th, 2006, 03:53 AM
only one week to wait :devil:

Mark Spruce
Sep 18th, 2006, 12:25 PM
I got your PM and did reply to it :bounce::bounce:

Mark

Hi Mark, I sent u a mail. But I don't think sent it correctly.! Hmmm.

saby
Sep 18th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Guys, i'm back from the fed cup final and what Mary said about Mara is true, she is so lovely. It was too hot in the Spiroudome and She gave us chocolates and some drinks, she is the kind of person that is taking care of everything but she doesn't need to show it, she does it when nobody is watching lol she is so nice !!! Mary was right !!!

dannypierce
Sep 19th, 2006, 01:08 AM
I'm the same person as Danthepiercefan. My old membership got really screwd, there's no way i can trace my password.
Anyway, I lost all my Vcash which is just too halarious. Just like a hag losing her tomatoes from her basket.

laetitia(jordan)
Sep 19th, 2006, 08:11 AM
:worship: stefi :worship: :bounce:

__________________________________________________ ________

www.marypiercefan.skyblog.com

:worship: mary :worship:

Mark Spruce
Sep 19th, 2006, 09:41 PM
How much cash did you loose. ??

I think you should post about it in the bugs section of the site

Mark

I'm the same person as Danthepiercefan. My old membership got really screwd, there's no way i can trace my password.
Anyway, I lost all my Vcash which is just too halarious. Just like a hag losing her tomatoes from her basket.

Mark Spruce
Sep 19th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Hello Saby

I am so happy that Italy won.

WOW that so much for the report.

Hope to hear from you

take care

Mark

Guys, i'm back from the fed cup final and what Mary said about Mara is true, she is so lovely. It was too hot in the Spiroudome and She gave us chocolates and some drinks, she is the kind of person that is taking care of everything but she doesn't need to show it, she does it when nobody is watching lol she is so nice !!! Mary was right !!!

italyfan
Sep 21st, 2006, 06:54 AM
:p

MissTennisFan
Sep 22nd, 2006, 03:20 PM
Christine Bravo? Je suis désolée mais cette femme est d'une vulgarité... c'est juste navrant... je suis contente de ne pas avoir vu cette émission. En plus je ne trouve pas du tout que Mary ait été hautaine avec elle, c'est n'importe quoi.

marion
Sep 22nd, 2006, 06:15 PM
DES truc comme ca ca sert a rien den parler
c faire trop dhonneur a bravo :fiery:

saby
Sep 22nd, 2006, 08:04 PM
DES truc comme ca ca sert a rien den parler
c faire trop dhonneur a bravo :fiery:

t'as raison, quelle g..... celle là je vais éditer mes postes au moins...

saby
Sep 24th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Mary ... signing autograph
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9650/p1010020yz5ky0.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3254/p1010026pj3nw5.jpg

Mary is looking for her IPOD
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7476/p1010034ne6mc6.jpg

Searching for some songs....Stefi is getting ready to listen to it ....
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5611/p1010032pl2qa0.jpg

if you want some more you need to wait for stefi's pic or you can go to Mary french forum and you will see the others pic !

vanillalatte
Sep 24th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Thank you! i love the iPod :devil:

zibaas
Sep 24th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

saby
Sep 24th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Mark this is the link you asked ....

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?t=569

ashwu
Sep 26th, 2006, 05:15 AM
a pink foldaway ipod?

ashwu
Sep 26th, 2006, 05:15 AM
oh, thanks for the pics!!!

ashwu
Sep 26th, 2006, 05:17 AM
and sorry if i miss this, i saw the site http://www.marypierce.com/ is up. is it mary's official site?

stefi62
Sep 26th, 2006, 08:14 AM
A Belgian friend met Mary on Sunday. She was training in Luxembourg. Our friend was lucky enough to talk to Mary's boyfriend and says he is nice. When he told Mary that somebody had been waiting for HER for a long time, while Venus was training, she just said "No, not for me, impossible!", and our friend had to tell her that was true, that was her she'd been expecting, for Mary to believe it! She is such an incredibly humble lady!!!
Our friend Amina is in Luxembourg for the week, so we might get more news to share with you...

I go to Stuttgart next week, hopefully I'll meet her again! If you have things to say or give, do not hesitate!!!

Paul.
Sep 26th, 2006, 03:16 PM
A Belgian friend met Mary on Sunday. She was training in Luxembourg. Our friend was lucky enough to talk to Mary's boyfriend and says he is nice. When he told Mary that somebody had been waiting for HER for a long time, while Venus was training, she just said "No, not for me, impossible!", and our friend had to tell her that was true, that was her she'd been expecting, for Mary to believe it! She is such an incredibly humble lady!!!
Our friend Amina is in Luxembourg for the week, so we might get more news to share with you...

I go to Stuttgart next week, hopefully I'll meet her again! If you have things to say or give, do not hesitate!!!
thats a great little anecdote!! i would love to meet mary and its great to hear that she is such a humble lady. i cant wait for her match against alyona :bounce:

ClaudiaZ-S
Sep 26th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Mary loses 1st set :o

Paul.
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:08 PM
mary :sad:

zibaas
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Oh man
Mary is losing to ALONA BONDARENKO ... dude...

Paul.
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:14 PM
shes down a break in the 2nd :sad: this is painful

zibaas
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:21 PM
this is ridiculous

Paul.
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:27 PM
phew! she broke alyone when she was serving for the match. now dont lose a point!!!!!

zibaas
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:33 PM
ri-di-cu-lous

pierce_fanatic
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Mary :sad: :sad:

Get it together soon, please :kiss:

saby
Sep 30th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Mary is still at Luwembourg and she is with her new coach, it's an american but I don't know his name yet, some of Mary's fans are still at Luxembourg and they saw Mary...we will know very soon I hope (apparently her coach is a very good looking guy lol)

Lu_Weird
Oct 3rd, 2006, 02:57 PM
Mary is still at Luwembourg and she is with her new coach, it's an american but I don't know his name yet, some of Mary's fans are still at Luxembourg and they saw Mary...we will know very soon I hope (apparently her coach is a very good looking guy lol)

LoL, if very good looking guy hope David won't get be jealouse..

saby
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Mary was at RG today, some of her fans talked to her after her training and she said she is going to play Linz and Zurich, she is not going to Moscow to prepar Zurich.
Physicaly she is fine and she thinks she is getting better and better...

saby
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
I forgot her website and her sportswears line are not done for now

Andy.
Oct 7th, 2006, 01:49 PM
I forgot her website and her sportswears line are not done for now
Hopefully her sportwear line will be ready for next year, i would love to see her playing in her designs.

stefi62
Oct 7th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Her sportwear line doesn't seem to be the most important thing in the world for her, actually.
She told us that she was very grateful to all the supporters going on supporting her, that it motivated her.
Craig seems to be a decent guy, quite nice and shy, and zen as well.
We told Mary that we thought she had played very well against Jankovic, despite the loss, and she said she was happy especially with the first set. We told her that we thought she was improving this year, and she agreed. I told her that we were with her for Zurich, that we knew it would come back soon. And she seemed to be very motivated for Zurich! She is ready to fight!

She looked wonderful, and so peaceful and nice, as usual. I'll show you pictures asap, if you are interested.

Paul.
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Her sportwear line doesn't seem to be the most important thing in the world for her, actually.
She told us that she was very grateful to all the supporters going on supporting her, that it motivated her.
Craig seems to be a decent guy, quite nice and shy, and zen as well.
We told Mary that we thought she had played very well against Jankovic, despite the loss, and she said she was happy especially with the first set. We told her that we thought she was improving this year, and she agreed. I told her that we were with her for Zurich, that we knew it would come back soon. And she seemed to be very motivated for Zurich! She is ready to fight!

She looked wonderful, and so peaceful and nice, as usual. I'll show you pictures asap, if you are interested.i would love to see the photos!!! thanks ;)

its so cool that you get to talk to her and stuff. i was so happy with her performance against jankovic - i can see her coming back strong in the coming weeks. i bet if she saw this forum she would be really happy :lol: we hang on her every word :lol:

saby
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:56 PM
if you want to see the pic take a look to the french forum

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?t=620&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

DomenicDemaria
Oct 8th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks for sharing that guys! Your so lucky to go see Mary! Hope she can have a great tournament at Zurich. The week and half of training will help alot! Can't wait until the AO so I can watch Mary :)

Sund7101
Oct 8th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Mary is getting fitter and fitter since the US Open, she's starting to hit the ball really well. I know she will get back to top of the game, it's just a matter of time.

zibaas
Oct 9th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Hey guys!
I talked to Pierce Cheng at msn and he still totally crazy! look at this: (diz = says)

PierceCheng diz:
Yeah, but I'm not accept her lost because she has enough to win (e.g. against Li Na in this year of US Open & Alona Bondarenko in this year of Luxembourg).
•Zibás nada mais, nada menos q 12 dias sem aula!! diz:
but jankovic is a very strong player she almost defeat Justine and was semifinalist at the USO
PierceCheng diz:
Yes, I know. But this is the one of disciplinary for her.
sorry?
PierceCheng diz:
My means are she should know if she lost some matches, she should withdraw next tournament to repend her fault.

:cuckoo: :help: :lol:

MistyGrey
Oct 9th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Hey guys!
I talked to Pierce Cheng at msn and he still totally crazy! look at this: (diz = says)

PierceCheng diz:
Yeah, but I'm not accept her lost because she has enough to win (e.g. against Li Na in this year of US Open & Alona Bondarenko in this year of Luxembourg).
but jankovic is a very strong player she almost defeat Justine and was semifinalist at the USO
PierceCheng diz:
Yes, I know. But this is the one of disciplinary for her.
sorry?
PierceCheng diz:
My means are she should know if she lost some matches, she should withdraw next tournament to repend her fault.

:cuckoo: :help: :lol:

People are still talking to PierceCheng :eek::bolt:

:lol:
He is ...ummmm... unique! :lol: :lol:

saby
Oct 9th, 2006, 03:18 PM
People are still talking to PierceCheng :eek::bolt:

:lol:
He is ...ummmm... unique! :lol: :lol:

god a chance for us that he is unique !!! can you imagine a bunch of...him:bolt::bolt:
:bolt::bolt:

zibaas
Oct 9th, 2006, 04:54 PM
god a chance for us that he is unique !!! can you imagine a bunch of...him:bolt::bolt:
:bolt::bolt:

yeah hahahaha
was the first time i talked to him
he send me an e-mail few months ago asking for my msn hehe