PDA

View Full Version : Dementieva in New York:"Gone with the wind"

matyika
Sep 13th, 2006, 06:14 PM
And the name of the wind was Jankovic.
But after Seneca: "non est ad astra mollis e terris via."
And the way: Up to Florida for 12-16 weeks to Academy Bollettieri.
Why ? Ask Monica Seles, Sharapova, the Williams Sisters, Andreas Agassi,
Boris Becker, Jim Courier ecc.
May be, this therapy could cure the "disease"

Danči Dementia
Sep 14th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Why Bollitieri???????? :shrug:

Spain's tennis academy are good too.

If she hasn't done that yet I don't think she will :shrug:

:wavey: :wavey:

matyika
Sep 15th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Why Bollitieri???????? :shrug:

Spain's tennis academy are good too.

If she hasn't done that yet I don't think she will :shrug:

:wavey: :wavey:

Because the above mentioned players were there too. Very good references !
But: if she will not do something like that, I am afraid we will never see her
as a GS-Winner.

Danči Dementia
Sep 17th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Because the above mentioned players were there too. Very good references !
But: if she will not do something like that, I am afraid we will never see her
as a GS-Winner.

Steffi Graff trained in there??? Arantxa Sánchez?????? Rafael Nadal, Cralos Moya???
Yeah that place is exelent for players...............training since they are young
Elena is 24 almost 25 :confused: so I don't think her game could gchange vary vary much.

She needs a serve I'm sure you agree with me in this one ;) .
The rest of her game is OK (for me in my opinion) the only thing she is lacking is a serve.......................she only needs a coach she doesn't have to go to US or Spain to train ..she needs a coach who will teach her how to serve.

Do you remember that article of "Good to a fault" it was mentioned that Richard offered to train her but she didn't want to so........what can we do????????.

We will never see her a a GS winner...............don't say that :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . :sad: :sad: .

I don't know that thing of Lena and the coaching..its confuse.........................................I want Olga back¡¡¡¡¡

Paco
Sep 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Well coach will be nice but it's Lena's decision and we have to respect it.
About Olga I don't think that return to past is good. We should go forward not backward :)

Danči Dementia
Sep 17th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Well coach will be nice but it's Lena's decision and we have to respect it.
About Olga I don't think that return to past is good. We should go forward not backward :)

RExactly is Lena's desicion and as long as she thinks she doesn't needs a coach we can do a thing about it.

Swiss Ivo
Sep 19th, 2006, 06:52 PM
......I want Olga back¡¡¡¡¡

:yeah:

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:56 PM
RExactly is Lena's desicion and as long as she thinks she doesn't needs a coach we can do a thing about it.
True, i think Lena has a wonderful game, is just that serve :tape: i mean when is off and she's having a regular (not so good) day it does hurt her a lot on court.

kinglear
Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:34 AM
[/B]

Steffi Graff trained in there??? Arantxa Sánchez?????? Rafael Nadal, Cralos Moya???
Yeah that place is exelent for players...............training since they are young
Elena is 24 almost 25 :confused: so I don't think her game could gchange vary vary much.

She needs a serve I'm sure you agree with me in this one ;) .
The rest of her game is OK (for me in my opinion) the only thing she is lacking is a serve.......................she only needs a coach she doesn't have to go to US or Spain to train ..she needs a coach who will teach her how to serve.

Do you remember that article of "Good to a fault" it was mentioned that Richard offered to train her but she didn't want to so........what can we do????????.

We will never see her a a GS winner...............don't say that :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . :sad: :sad: .

I don't know that thing of Lena and the coaching..its confuse.........................................I want Olga back¡¡¡¡¡

Are you saying that Richard Williams, father to the Venus and Serena, offered to coach Elena? Now that would be something. I agree with you that her serve is in her way. Because as we all know, first serves give a player the confidence from the very startof the point, but if it takes a player five minutes to get the ball over the next into play then that takes a lot out of a player's confidence level. Once Elena gets the ball into play, usually there's no stopping her. She's a beast when it comes to her groundstrokes. And am I the only one who loves hearing her subtle yet forceful grunts. She sounds like she's doing karate. LOL :) She's the best player without a Grand Slam. it's so true. :worship: She's going to win one, mark my words.
Oh yeah, and as for Jankovic, she was in a zone at the U.S. Open. I mean, she damn near defeated Justine, but she lost her focus for a split second and it went down hill. :confused:

Danči Dementia
Oct 4th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Are you saying that Richard Williams, father to the Venus and Serena, offered to coach Elena? Now that would be something. I agree with you that her serve is in her way. Because as we all know, first serves give a player the confidence from the very startof the point, but if it takes a player five minutes to get the ball over the next into play then that takes a lot out of a player's confidence level. Once Elena gets the ball into play, usually there's no stopping her. She's a beast when it comes to her groundstrokes. And am I the only one who loves hearing her subtle yet forceful grunts. She sounds like she's doing karate. LOL :) She's the best player without a Grand Slam. it's so true. :worship: She's going to win one, mark my words.Oh yeah, and as for Jankovic, she was in a zone at the U.S. Open. I mean, she damn near defeated Justine, but she lost her focus for a split second and it went down hill. :confused:

No no no that Richard.......................Its Richard Krajicek ;) he was a great great server and Lena trained with him (her serve)when she goes to play to Holland :) .
I agree with you I also love Lena'sgrunts(we all love that :hearts: ).
And 10000000000000000% agree with you in the GS thing she is goinbg to win one(I hope not only one but like 100 :rolleyes: that is not possible I know :lol: )

:wavey: WELCOME :wavey:

kinglear
Oct 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM
No no no that Richard.......................Its Richard Krajicek ;) he was a great great server and Lena trained with him (her serve)when she goes to play to Holland :) .
I agree with you I also love Lena'sgrunts(we all love that :hearts: ).
And 10000000000000000% agree with you in the GS thing she is goinbg to win one(I hope not only one but like 100 :rolleyes: that is not possible I know :lol: )

:wavey: WELCOME :wavey:

Oh ok, Richard Krajieck. That makes more sense. The reason why I think Lena can finally win a Grand Slam soon is because she's been so close in the past, and plus when she's in a zone, there's no stopping her. Like at the JP Morgan Chase Open, he took out a lot of people who usually beat her. And let me say this, a lot of people say Lena's serve makes her lose the Grand Slam finals she made, but I don't think that's it. I mean, she made it all the way to the finals with her serve, so I think it's something else. It's all in her mind. Oh yeah, and I read that article, "Good to a Fault" from ESPN.com and it was a great article. I never knew that she insists on winning things the hard way. Even though some might say that's silly, I think it's admirable. :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 5th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Oh ok, Richard Krajieck. That makes more sense. The reason why I think Lena can finally win a Grand Slam soon is because she's been so close in the past, and plus when she's in a zone, there's no stopping her. Like at the JP Morgan Chase Open, he took out a lot of people who usually beat her. And let me say this, a lot of people say Lena's serve makes her lose the Grand Slam finals she made, but I don't think that's it. I mean, she made it all the way to the finals with her serve, so I think it's something else. It's all in her mind. Oh yeah, and I read that article, "Good to a Fault" from ESPN.com and it was a great article. I never knew that she insists on winning things the hard way. Even though some might say that's silly, I think it's admirable. :)

:worship: :worship: I think the same way as you do :) :) ;) .
I believe she can win and she will :bounce: :bounce: .

that article of "good to a fault" :worship: :worship: I loved it it was great great article I like very much too the articles of Peter Bodo when he talks about Lena......I think he is in love with her :hearts: :hearts: .

I don't think that winning things in the hard way is silly.........I think is great that is the way she thinks and its OK.

:wavey:

kinglear
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM
:worship: :worship: I think the same way as you do :) :) ;) .
I believe she can win and she will :bounce: :bounce: .

that article of "good to a fault" :worship: :worship: I loved it it was great great article I like very much too the articles of Peter Bodo when he talks about Lena......I think he is in love with her :hearts: :hearts: .

I don't think that winning things in the hard way is silly.........I think is great that is the way she thinks and its OK.

Yeha, it's like Lena has a different mentality than the rest of the women in tennis. She seems like she will never be this ultra-cocky and sometimes unlikable girl like the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova. I'm fan of all those people, but Lena seems like such a real, down to earth person. And I love the relationship she has with her mother. I think my next goal is to start playing pro tennis so I can impress the socks off Lena and she'll be my girlfriend. LOL I can dream. I do really want to meet her though. :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 8th, 2006, 01:07 AM
Yeha, it's like Lena has a different mentality than the rest of the women in tennis. She seems like she will never be this ultra-cocky and sometimes unlikable girl like the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova. I'm fan of all those people, but Lena seems like such a real, down to earth person. And I love the relationship she has with her mother. I think my next goal is to start playing pro tennis so I can impress the socks off Lena and she'll be my girlfriend. LOL I can dream. I do really want to meet her though. :)

She has what I think is the typical Russian mentality that I admire very very much :worship: :worship: :worship: .
There is no way in this world that somreone can compare Lena with the Williams sisters or Slutapova.she is unique :) :) :) .

You want to play tennis professionally :confused: ...I think its great :) I hope you'll achive you goal very soon...how old are you??? I wish you luck in the fact of Lena being you girlfriend ;) ...................when you start to play tennis I ganrantee that I'm going to be your first fan OK??????? :)

kinglear
Oct 8th, 2006, 09:28 PM
She has what I think is the typical Russian mentality that I admire very very much :worship: :worship: :worship: .
There is no way in this world that somreone can compare Lena with the Williams sisters or Slutapova.she is unique :) :) :) .

You want to play tennis professionally :confused: ...I think its great :) I hope you'll achive you goal very soon...how old are you??? I wish you luck in the fact of Lena being you girlfriend ;) ...................when you start to play tennis I ganrantee that I'm going to be your first fan OK??????? :)

No, I don't really want to play tennis professionally. Well, I would but I'm way too old. I just turned 20, but we all know the great tennis players start when they're really young. Isn't early teens the latest to start? But thanks for saying that you'd be my first fan. That's a super nice thing to say. :worship: I'm not worthy. lol

Swiss Ivo
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
........... or Slutapova.....

:bowdown: Dani dementieva :bowdown:

:D