PDA

View Full Version : JENIFER WIDJAJA

TULYAGAN
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:45 AM
JEN IS A GREAT TALENT FROM BRAZIL!!!!!!
SHE IS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD AND SHE WILL BE ON TOUR SOON!!!!!

GO JE:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SHE WON BANANA BOWL UNDER 16 AND SEVERAL JUNIOR TOURN. IN SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

TULYAGAN
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:46 AM
SORRY !

IS JENIFER WIDJAJA!

LucasArg
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:56 AM
I didn't know about her. Is she playing any tournament right now?

:wavey:

hitman
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:18 PM
I watched her play (and win) the Gerdau Cup some months ago. I was in the side of her court when she kicked Estefania Cracium´s butt. Cracium is another great player, who generates a lot of power on her shots. But Jenifer was focused and ready to win. Her best weapon is her attitude. She is humble and nice around (Ive seen her talking to a lot of people from Brazil and foreigns, always giving them attention and smiling). Her mother was watching her, and I almost talked to her to ask about her daughter: the problem was that someone from tv arrived and made an interview. I took a step aside. She talked about how Jenifer would practise for about 6-7 hours a day, but that she would keep a life as similar as posible to an ordinary teenager.
When the interview was over, the match was reaching a decisive moment, so I couldnt talk to her mother again. It was a pity: maybe next year! lol
What I was also willing to ask was about her last name. I mean, she is brazilian (and she has a strong paulista accent ;) ) and all, but she has oriental looks... Actually, she has something in common to Angelique Widjaja... I couldnt find any info on them being relatives. lol.

Lucas, shes playing in Italy this week, Reggio Emilia, and is on the doubles final, playing with Patricia Coimbra, against your countrywomen Virginia Donda and Juliana Cordeiro.
Good luck to all the girls (brazilians and argentinians)

LucasArg
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:15 PM
I love player with atittude. That 's why I love Guga and Canas. hope she can do well and be a top player.

Good Luck Jenifer:wavey:

Becool
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Yes she have an Asian ascendence :)

She's kinda cute :)

TatiAnnahølic
Jun 16th, 2002, 02:18 PM
any photo of she?

CB
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:59 PM
http://www.cbtenis.com.br/revista/images/jeniferwidjaja.jpg

A pic of Jenifer