PDA

View Full Version : Does Lleyton speak Dutch???

An
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:25 PM
I just wonder, have any of you an idea if Lleyton learns to speak Dutch? Because I sure would like to hear him talk it. Maybe he has the cute little accent of Kim ( because Kim is from Limburg you know). It would be so adorable!!!;)

An, 100% Lleyki!!!!

Mazza
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:30 PM
Apparently he learns a bit of dutch and he's got a dutch dictionary :) awww! :)

Cilla
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I remeber him saying that!!!:bounce: :bounce:

An
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:39 PM
When did he say that he has a Dutch dictionnary??? That is so sweet of him to learn Dutch!!!

KaseyL
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Think Lleyton mentioned it last year. I remember that he said that he is trying to learn Dutch.

angele87
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Well I'm sure he speaks at least a little Dutch :D

Lleyki
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:49 PM
I heard he said that he knows a few words but he didn't want to say any, I wonder which words he knows

Cilla
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Lleyki
I heard he said that he knows a few words but he didn't want to say any, I wonder which words he knows

Only the swear words probably!!!!!:p :p

~|Naomi|~
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:36 AM
Yeah he said on Australian Tv interview last year or maybe it was the start of this year that he was trying to learn how to speak Dutch, but he wasn't very good and he only knew a few words. But he wouldn't say any. He also said that his mother bought him a learn to speak Dutch book and that lots of fans had given some as well so he has quite a collection.

ClijstersHewitt
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:18 AM
That's so sweet! :kiss: :hearts: I'd love to hear him say something in Flemish one day.

keta
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:19 AM
yeh i Can member hearing something about Lleyton trying to learn Dutch aswell ,AWW how cute!!!:hearts: :hearts:

lol @ cilla:p :p lleyton proabaly dose only know the swear words though!!!:p

Mazza
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:22 AM
pfffft!! Kim teaching Lleyton swear words! :p :p

Come-on-kim
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Lleyki

Ik denk dat Lleyton heeft gestudeert "Ik houd van jouw"

Josh
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:48 PM
Last year in Rosmalen he was asked if he could speak some Dutch by Dutch TV. He said he can say a few words but when the interviewer asked him to say them, he blushed and gently declined. lol

Penguin
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:51 PM
well this year he has been warned! he better practice some words before he heads off to rosmalen... :D

angele87
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Josh
Last year in Rosmalen he was asked if he could speak some Dutch by Dutch TV. He said he can say a few words but when the interviewer asked him to say them, he blushed and gently declined. lol

Ahhh :angel: I can just imagine how cute that was :D

arn
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Oh, that's sweet :) He's such a nice guy :) (though he doesn't like flowers ;) )